Kings ~ Mavs 03.11.04

Kings ~ Mavs 03.11.04

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:23 pm

Should we route for the mavs or the kings? I say... the mavs! We'll beat the mavs in the standings this year. It's on TNT probably around 7:30.
[The Will To Act] | [My Music Blog]

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby murcielago62 on Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:53 pm

Rout for Kings. We'll be 2 full games ahead of the Mavs... :jam2:
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:55 pm

Root for the Mav's cuz we want the number one seed, not a strong fourth seed.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:59 pm

I love watching Mavs vs Kings games..they are high scoring, defense not tolerated, and entertaining. It's very fun to watch, run and gun basketball with the final score being 150-140 or something.
GWHiZiTSPHiL
Clublakers Rep: Clippers

Postby Guest on Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:32 pm

GWHiZiTSPHiL wrote:I love watching Mavs vs Kings games..they are high scoring, defense not tolerated, and entertaining. It's very fun to watch, run and gun basketball with the final score being 150-140 or something.
I totally agree. It's like watching an NBA game from 20 years ago with the high scoring. Both these teams are 2 of the most if not the most exciting teams to watch. I don't like either one, but I will give them props...I love to watch them both.

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:25 pm

xxx wrote:
GWHiZiTSPHiL wrote:I love watching Mavs vs Kings games..they are high scoring, defense not tolerated, and entertaining. It's very fun to watch, run and gun basketball with the final score being 150-140 or something.
I totally agree. It's like watching an NBA game from 20 years ago with the high scoring. Both these teams are 2 of the most if not the most exciting teams to watch. I don't like either one, but I will give them props...I love to watch them both.

Exactly. Love them or hate them, it's exciting and entertaining basketball.
GWHiZiTSPHiL
Clublakers Rep: Clippers

Postby KingsFan in LA on Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:04 pm

Kings win 120-102 shooting over 60% before the scrubs messed it up
KingsFan in LA

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:10 pm

KingsFan in LA wrote:Kings win 120-102 shooting over 60% before the scrubs messed it up

You better hope you can keep that up tomorrow or else Portland will run you out their building.
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby KingsFan in LA on Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:17 pm

They will. If I were you, I'd be more worried about the wolves for tomorrow :man10:
KingsFan in LA

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:24 pm

KingsFan in LA wrote:They will. If I were you, I'd be more worried about the wolves for tomorrow :man10:

If I were anyone from your team I'd ask Peja to let me hold his 3-point shoot out trophy cuz that's the closest your team will ever get to one.
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby KingsFan in LA on Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:28 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:If I were anyone from your team I'd ask Peja to let me hold his 3-point shoot out trophy cuz that's the closest your team will ever get to one.

Ask Kobe or Shaq to let GP or Karl touch the trophy and rings
KingsFan in LA

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:30 pm

KingsFan in LA wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:If I were anyone from your team I'd ask Peja to let me hold his 3-point shoot out trophy cuz that's the closest your team will ever get to one.

It'll hold GP and Karl off until June when they get their own rings yea thanks for pointing that out.

This year the playoffs are gonna be amazing, in the west, once the Lakers, I mean a western conference team makes it to the finals, the Lakers, I mean a team will win it all.
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby KingsFan in LA on Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:46 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:This year the playoffs are gonna be amazing, in the west, once the Lakers, I mean a western conference team makes it to the finals, the Lakers, I mean a team will win it all.

<sarcasm> But weren't the lakers SUPPOSED to win it again last year? 4peat ring a bell? Now they are going to win this year?

You know what I'm getting to right? Oh wait....my comments don't count because I'm a kings fan <sarcasm/>
KingsFan in LA

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:48 pm

KingsFan in LA wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:This year the playoffs are gonna be amazing, in the west, once the Lakers, I mean a western conference team makes it to the finals, the Lakers, I mean a team will win it all.

<sarcasm> But weren't the lakers SUPPOSED to win it again last year? 4peat ring a bell? Now they are going to win this year?

You know what I'm getting to right? Oh wait....my comments don't count because I'm a kings fan <sarcasm/>

I understand you, weren't the Kings gonna win until Webber blew his leg out? You know where I'm getting to right? Last year a Shaq who didn't do crap in that offseason, a Shaq this season who worked out and lost weight and will play more games this year as oppposed to last year with the glove, mailman, and a bench with growing experience.
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:51 pm

KingsFan in LA wrote:

havent the kings suposedly had the best team in the NBA for like the past 3 years?...and evry year that comes.....kings fans always say its their year....dont get on us cus u guys to it too...
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby SMUnderground on Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:58 pm

KingsFan in LA wrote:

they don't ahve to touch kobe and shaq's ring..they're getting their own..
SMUnderground

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:17 pm

SMUnderground wrote:
KingsFan in LA wrote:

well said SMU :jam2:...soon enuf they will have their own rings
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby HndsmCelt on Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:28 pm

SMUnderground wrote:
KingsFan in LA wrote:

Nah I don't see Petrie signing two over the hill players. The Kings are already stacked 1-7
"We suck at rebounding"
Brad Miller
HndsmCelt
Clublakers Rep: Sac Kings

Postby Guest on Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:07 am

The Kings are just scary good right now ... they are going to give my Wolves a huge battle in the Western Conference Finals.
You Laker fans better hope you don't have to face them this year ... cause they would rip your team apart right now.

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:55 am

T-Wolves Rule wrote:The Kings are just scary good right now ... they are going to give my Wolves a huge battle in the Western Conference Finals.
You Laker fans better hope you don't have to face them this year ... cause they would rip your team apart right now.

how do u know that?? we havent seen a legit game all year....both teams have never played each other with their tru rosters and rotations....also ...u cant judge from wat uve seen in one or two games....its a best of 7 series....
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby Guest on Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:49 am

o0O kb8 O0o wrote:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:The Kings are just scary good right now ... they are going to give my Wolves a huge battle in the Western Conference Finals.

how do u know that?? we havent seen a legit game all year....both teams have never played each other with their tru rosters and rotations....also ...u cant judge from wat uve seen in one or two games....its a best of 7 series....

Well... that's partially true ... we have yet to see a legit game from the Lakers this year ...

The Kings however are simply rolling. And managing getting Webber back into the lineup ... better than the Wolves and their injured players, *Sigh* ...

The Lakers CANNOT beat the Kings right now ... maybe with a couple weeks of work they will make it a quality series, but not right now.

Postby murcielago62 on Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:12 am

T-Wolves Rule wrote:
o0O kb8 O0o wrote:

Well... that's partially true ... we have yet to see a legit game from the Lakers this year ...

The Kings however are simply rolling. And managing getting Webber back into the lineup ... better than the Wolves and their injured players, *Sigh* ...

The Lakers CANNOT beat the Kings right now ... maybe with a couple weeks of work they will make it a quality series, but not right now.

IMO, the Lakers could beat the Kings, but they might not even have to. The Spurs might take them...
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby LakersChamps04 on Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:20 am

Dam you're cocky.....You guys have never made it out of the first round, and you're already predicting that the Pups are gonna be in the WCF....dam....hope you're ready for a big, hefty serving of crow.
LakersChamps04

Return to NBA Discussion