Kyle Korver.......great game.

Kyle Korver.......great game.

Postby Shaq Fan on Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:03 pm

Man-O-Man :phone: get on the phone, Kyle Korver had a great game tonight 5-5 from behind the arc and 18 pts over all.

props to hoopskillz, OTK, Eyecue and DA.....
Shaq Fan

Postby rydjorker121 on Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:15 pm

yes, I know....Kyle's a great shooter but insiders thought that he would have a tough time adjusting to the NBA game due to his height and lack of quickness...guess his shooting defies that, 'cuz if he consistently has games like that, he's a sleeper definitely....
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:03 am

rydjorker121 wrote:yes, I know....Kyle's a great shooter but insiders thought that he would have a tough time adjusting to the NBA game due to his height and lack of quickness...guess his shooting defies that, 'cuz if he consistently has games like that, he's a sleeper definitely....

yea since glenn robinson is doin NOTHING for my damn sixers, we gave kyle korver tha green light...man sixers dropped from 2nd place in tha east to 8th place in tha east...shows how dysfunctional tha atlantic division is this season...we need iverson back BAD...and we will prolly lose at home to tha magic if GLENN ROBINSON doenst show up...

after all tha hype of robinson comin to philly, hes only avg 12.3 ppg in 9 games...thats PITIFUL...
FabFourLakers

Return to NBA Discussion