Lakers VS. Spurs Playoff Series

Lakers VS. Spurs Playoff Series

Postby Zenmaster5 on Sat Jul 26, 2003 1:49 pm

With the recent acquisitions the Spurs have made with Horry and Turkey Man, who would you least like to see get the ball if it were game 7, Lakers up by 2 with 5 seconds left, and the Spurs were taking it out of bounds at half court....

Tim Duncan - Shoots a 2 pointer, sends game into OT
Horry - No explanation needed
Hedo - High %age three point shot
Kerr - One of the best 3 point shooter in the game, Clutch as well
Parker - 3 point shot isn't a strong point, still have to gaurd him

because this situation may very easily happen to the Lakers...hopefully not though.
Zenmaster5

Postby echo nation on Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:32 pm

yea with recent aquisitions by teams around the league, the lakers are definately not invincible

but in a 7 game series they will be fine
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby Vasashi17 on Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:32 pm

Our defense is going to be the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] next year...they wouldn't even be able in bound the ball....and even if they did...i feel they won't have a good shot with 5 seconds...Shaq would be on Duncan and Malone would be shifted over to Miller....so I guess i would take my chances with miller sending it to OT....but seriously it won't come down to a 2 point game in the first place....we're gonna blow everybody out next year...watch!
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Jul 26, 2003 7:05 pm

Vasashi17 wrote:Our defense is going to be the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] next year...they wouldn't even be able in bound the ball....and even if they did...i feel they won't have a good shot with 5 seconds...Shaq would be on Duncan and Malone would be shifted over to Miller....so I guess i would take my chances with miller sending it to OT....but seriously it won't come down to a 2 point game in the first place....we're gonna blow everybody out next year...watch!

Excuse me...what player on the Spurs name is miller? I think ur confusing the spurs and sacramento queens here but its ok rasho brad miller same thing
FabFourLakers

Postby echo nation on Sun Jul 27, 2003 8:58 am

yea

they all suck in comparison to Shaq
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby Reddy on Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:50 pm

i agree
i think we will have the highest points per game in hte whole NBA led by our unbeatable offense adn we will allow the leasst points with our shivering undefeatable sharp and acute defense! :jam2:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Jul 28, 2003 2:47 am

Reddy wrote:i agree
i think we will have the highest points per game in hte whole NBA led by our unbeatable offense adn we will allow the leasst points with our shivering undefeatable sharp and acute defense! :jam2:

I have calculated that if all four laker superstars averaged atleast 20 ppg, (gary 20 ppg, karl 22 ppg, Kobe 26 ppg, Shaq 27 ppg), it would only be 95 ppg between those 4, and tha lakers are gonna average atleast 105-110 ppg as a team, so this could all work out after all!
FabFourLakers

Postby Laker brain on Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:27 am

I doubt all average 20.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby echo nation on Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:37 am

why not?

they can

Paytons might drop below 20 tho, he'll be passing a heckuva lot
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Return to NBA Discussion