Larry Bird's son arrested after trying to run his ex over wi

Larry Bird's son arrested after trying to run his ex over wi

Postby Basketball Fan on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Indiana University Police have arrested Larry Bird’s son following a fight.

Conner Bird is facing a long list of charges including intimidation with a deadly weapon, criminal mischief, battery with injury and possession of marijuana.

Police said Bird and his ex-girlfriend got into a fight Sunday at his Bloomington apartment when he threw his cell phone at her.

After she left, she said Bird was waiting for her at her home. They then went to talk in a parking lot near Assembly Hall where another argument took place.

She told police she got out of his car to walk home and that’s when Bird stepped on the gas and tried to hit her twice with his car.

Another student in the parking lot saw what was going on and took the woman to the police department.

Police then started a search for the 21-year-old and then took him to jail.

Bird’s attorney, John Thompkins, released the following statement Monday:

“It is a private matter we hope to resolve quickly and we are happy there were no serious injuries.”

Read more: http://fox59.com/2013/02/11/larry-birds ... z2KeT4tqV2
Basketball Fan

Re: Larry Bird's son arrested after trying to run his ex over wi

Postby ZenMaster4President on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:15 pm

What with all the children?
Pau Gasol yesterday morning when asked about Dwight Howard: "I haven't called. Calls are expensive."
ZenMaster4President

Re: Larry Bird's son arrested after trying to run his ex over wi

Postby dj vitus on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:48 pm

I remember some random stupid a** tried to run over me and my 3-month old in a stroller at a residential backstreet. Should have gotten their plates and filed charges. :bang: Wonder how many years you could get.
"Why are they blocking out all the good stuff? They let Sarah Jessica Parker's face on TV and she looks like a foot!!"
dj vitus

Return to NBA Discussion