LEBRON INJURED

LEBRON INJURED

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:43 pm

yes guys lebron james, the savior of tha NBA...has gone down with an injury tonight against tha jazz in the cavs OT victory in utah...

man this is devastating news if ur a cavs fan or jus an NBA fan...i hope he gets back quickly...damn he had 29 pts and 7 rebounds before goin down with an ankle or leg injury i believe....
FabFourLakers

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:53 pm

Wow, how serious is it? Could someone get a link to a report?
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby BDG on Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:57 pm

I saw it-- it wasn't too serious. Ankle sprain.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:21 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:I saw it-- it wasn't too serious. Ankle sprain.

i hope its not...dang that would be terrible if he was out for a couple of weeks...

wish lebron tha best of luck to get back quick! man atleast his team made up for his loss by winning in OT against tha jazz...man they were down by like 22 at one point...
FabFourLakers

Postby BDG on Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:44 pm

Here's a pic:

Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby NBN on Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:48 am

Video: LeBron Injured. [Cavs-Jazz]
http://www.streetball.spb.ru/vidz/LeBron_Injured_Exclusive.ram

Use Right click and "Save Target As" to Download.

ps: u need "RealOne" to play This vid.....

Peace!
bball
NBN

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:04 am

Whoa... see things like this happen... Man... Hope he gets better soon... :man5:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby lakerfanimal on Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:21 am

it dun realla matte, he said he gon play nex game
ImageImage
lakerfanimal

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:34 am

thats what i like to hear...bron comin back to play tha next game...shades of kobe/mj?
FabFourLakers

Postby shaqpak34 on Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:20 pm

ya hes got heart, nd hes athletic enough to bounce back

hes a cool guy, nd hes got charisma, if he coems back on tuesday and plays thru the pain or wahtever, ppl will really fall in love wit him

nd i dont think hed do it for the publicity, hes genuine like kobe or mj

hers a link of him swanting to come back on tuesdfay http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/sports/bas ... 739244.htm
shaqpak34

Re: LEBRON INJURED

Postby Realm of Shadows on Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:48 pm

FabFourLakers wrote:lebron james, the savior of tha NBA...

Give me a f'ing break, if this guy's the savior of the NBA then you must mean hype is helping the NBA. Get over him, I mean damn, everyone wants to see a new MJ and start calling people saviors. If one player can save the NBA then thats a sad day for the NBA.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Jan 18, 2004 3:49 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:

Give me a f'ing break, if this guy's the savior of the NBA then you must mean hype is helping the NBA. Get over him, I mean damn, everyone wants to see a new MJ and start calling people saviors. If one player can save the NBA then thats a sad day for the NBA.

r u seriously that gullible? I WAS MOCKING THA NBA! u know how they portray lebron as tha "savior of tha NBA" or the "NBA GOD"...i mean its ridiculous but lebron is a good player...
FabFourLakers

Postby Realm of Shadows on Sun Jan 18, 2004 3:55 pm

FabFourLakers wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:

r u seriously that gullible? I WAS MOCKING THA NBA! u know how they portray lebron as tha "savior of tha NBA" or the "NBA GOD"...i mean its ridiculous but lebron is a good player...

I am just sick, and I mean sick of hype and the media blowing everything up. I can't stand watchin t.v and something on Michael Jackson coming on, or another story about Kobe, or another story about Britney Spears short marriage. I just wish the media had a life, LeBron is posting good numbers and is doing good, but they make it seem like he's actually averaging a triple double, I'm just tired of hearing "King" james this and that, I know I should get used to it but its not that easy.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:03 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:
FabFourLakers wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:

I am just sick, and I mean sick of hype and the media blowing everything up. I can't stand watchin t.v and something on Michael Jackson coming on, or another story about Kobe, or another story about Britney Spears short marriage. I just wish the media had a life, LeBron is posting good numbers and is doing good, but they make it seem like he's actually averaging a triple double, I'm just tired of hearing "King" james this and that, I know I should get used to it but its not that easy.

hey buddy, GET USED TO IT CUZ THAT IS THA MEDIA'S JOB!!! they will do ANYTHING for marketing and tha $$$$$...why do ut hink carmelo and lebron's jerseys are tha #1 and #2 top sellers in tha NBA? they are ahead of kobe t-mac and iverson!!!!!! I mean imagine if Lebron and Carmelo were avg below 10 ppg...these guys have lived up to tha hype so far...both are avg over 16 ppg...and for a rookie that is pretty damn good...and considering lebron he is avg 20 6 and 6...thats better than half tha guys in our league...now all hes gotta do is get more wins to convince ppl hes tha REAL DEAL...
FabFourLakers

Postby JSM on Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:05 pm

Lebron Update

He is going to miss a few games
Sportsline
LeBron James will be kept out of practice on Monday to rest his sprained right ankle, which he injured in a win over Utah.

James got hurt Saturday night when he rolled his ankle after missing a layup in the final seconds of regulation in Cleveland's 102-96 overtime win against the Jazz.

X-rays taken Sunday were negative when James was re-evaluated by team doctors after the Cavaliers returned from Utah. A Cavs spokesman said an MRI was not performed.

The team said James will not practice Monday and it will be a game-time decision if the 19-year-old star plays Tuesday night when the Cavs host the Seattle SuperSonics -- the first of five straight home games for Cleveland.

In all likelihood, James will miss a few games to make sure his ankle is 100 percent. Earlier this season, Cleveland forward Carlos Boozer missed six games with a sprained ankle.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:12 pm

jsm0331 wrote:Lebron Update

He is going to miss a few games
Sportsline
LeBron James will be kept out of practice on Monday to rest his sprained right ankle, which he injured in a win over Utah.

James got hurt Saturday night when he rolled his ankle after missing a layup in the final seconds of regulation in Cleveland's 102-96 overtime win against the Jazz.

X-rays taken Sunday were negative when James was re-evaluated by team doctors after the Cavaliers returned from Utah. A Cavs spokesman said an MRI was not performed.

The team said James will not practice Monday and it will be a game-time decision if the 19-year-old star plays Tuesday night when the Cavs host the Seattle SuperSonics -- the first of five straight home games for Cleveland.

In all likelihood, James will miss a few games to make sure his ankle is 100 percent. Earlier this season, Cleveland forward Carlos Boozer missed six games with a sprained ankle.

noooooooooo....now tha cavs are not eeven worth watching...no lebron=old boring cavs
FabFourLakers

Postby Kobe834 on Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:21 pm

The "King" has fallen.
Kobe834

Return to NBA Discussion