Lebron lookin great

Lebron lookin great

Postby Roscoe on Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:17 pm

12 points in the first quarter. Bron is on his game tonight...

"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:13 pm

wow its second half now...and hes lookin realy good...i personaly thot he was guna suk...but hes provin me wrong...hes even passed the number of points jordan had in his opener.....but also...I AM NOT COMPARIN LJ TO MJ...so far all they got in comon is the number 23 on their jerseys
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:53 pm

Bron has 25 points already... He was the main reason why the Cavs even lead the Kings... But no the Kings are back up, but Bron gave 2 tight dishes out to an open Bremer, and he nailed the 3's... I'm very impressed with him.. He's gonna do great this season.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby BDG on Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:56 pm

Cavs are gonna lose though... :disagree:
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby TheZen on Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:57 pm

I have to admit...being a man who is not impressed with lebron, especially after his fiasco at the midsummer's night magic...he is really showing some game tonight, esepcially when the opposition is the Kings. The last time i checked, he was 11-18 and thats not half bad. I do believe that he got ripped on his driving dish to boozer, but we all know refs got no love for rookies. :bang:
TheZen

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:03 pm

cavs lost...lebron had great game...still cant judge him tho
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby TheZen on Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:04 pm

o0O kb8 O0o wrote:cavs lost...lebron had great game...still cant judge him tho

that's what i'm saying...he might have had one good game, and i'll admit that he had a good opening game, but there is 82 games in a season...we'll have to see if he can last...
TheZen

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:06 pm

Bron started off 3/4, if I remember correctly

And to think that he didn't even take a shot in the 2nd quarter... :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:25 pm

all of u lebron haters can shut tha F up cuz ive been sayin from day one i like lebron and i always thot he'd do good and look if u wanna talk about EXPECTATIONS u exceeded those BY FAR, i mean who ever would have thot he'd put up 25 pts, 9 assists, 4 stls and 6 rebounds in his FIRST NBA REGULAR SEASON GAME?!

Kobe and T-Mac were scoreless in their first NBA reg. season games, Garnett had liek 6 points, and MJ had 16....wow every time Lebron had tha ball i knew something exciting was goin to happen...im REALLY lookin forward to tha cavs this season, i watched tha ENTIRE game, i was really rootin for them cuz i hate tha kings but i knew they'd lose but they put up one hell of a fight and hung in there til tha last 5 mins of tha game...

Lebron IS the next big thing whether yall like it or not! did anyone notice how STRONG he was? why didnt he post up on bibby? didnt silas realize lebron was guarded by either bibby or jackson? hell he could post up peja or christie too!
FabFourLakers

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:46 pm

FabFourLakers wrote: if u wanna talk about EXPECTATIONS u exceeded those BY FAR

no one cares wat he dus in one game...in one game he dusent exceed the expectations people have of him...wat matters is how he plays the whole season..then we can judge him
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:58 pm

o0O kb8 O0o wrote:
FabFourLakers wrote: if u wanna talk about EXPECTATIONS u exceeded those BY FAR

no one cares wat he dus in one game...in one game he dusent exceed the expectations people have of him...wat matters is how he plays the whole season..then we can judge him

dude, i was talkin about expectations for his FIRST NBA GAME not tha whole season...
FabFourLakers

Postby crucifido on Wed Oct 29, 2003 11:25 pm

LeBron played beyond his years tonight. He sure does seem like the real deal and he's only one game into his career. Going into a hell of a hostile environment he really showed the league his tenacity and bravery tonight. The Cavs (unlike the Pistons) surely made a fantastic draft choice with him. I wish him tons of luck and can't wiat in a couple years for the Cavs/Lakers finals match up and watching Kobe go head to head with him.

On the other hand, Excramento looked absolutely confused out there. They should be feeling damn lucky they drew the Cavs opening night. Another year of unimpressive gameplay from the league's most mentally infantile team. I only wish they lost because I was excited to start my Suckramento "excuses for playing horribly" tally this year.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby hig on Wed Oct 29, 2003 11:29 pm

"Kobe and T-Mac were scoreless in their first NBA reg. season games,"

I don't think Kobe was a starter in his first game and he certainly wasn't playing on the Cavaliers!!
hig

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:20 am

hig wrote:"Kobe and T-Mac were scoreless in their first NBA reg. season games,"

I don't think Kobe was a starter in his first game and he certainly wasn't playing on the Cavaliers!!

im not puttin those 2 down but im jus SAYING u know? those are 2 other high school players who are superstars now, but if lebron can put up 25 points in his first NBA reg. season game...that is quite impressive and he did it against a pretty damn good team too....
FabFourLakers

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:08 am

Bron looked pretty confident out there... He looked like he's been in the NBA for a while now, and I was kinda nervous to see him perform out there. He has great court vision, and I'm glad to see him do so well his 1st NBA game. It's kinda sad that he did SO well because now, we're gonna EXPECT him to have these kinda performances night in and night out, and if he doesn't people are gonna doubt him, and if he does, then they're gonna say he can't last in the NBA cuz he's gonna crack one day. So ya can't win for losing, but all and all, he looked great out there, and hopefully his season will be great.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Bulls Fan on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:32 am

im also not trying to compare lebrons game to Mjs...BUT i think their career pattern will be kinda the same.

beginning of Jordans career - avg 28.2 ppg...rookie of the year, etc...l
Lebrons - so far 25 pts, etc etc might get rookie of the year....

my point is - i think they will both have a lot of points in a losing effort.

my prediction - CAVS - 35-47

HOWEVER in the next 3 or 4 seasons....who knows...Lebron could be avging 27-32ppg...maybe more. when jordan came off of an injury from his second season...he came back and avg 37.1ppg that season. I think Lebron has that capability. he showed it today with some really flashy moves. MJ/Magic style...perfect...
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Return to NBA Discussion