LeBron's mom has been arrested at a Miami hotel for assault

Re: LeBron's mom has been arrested at a Miami hotel for assault

Postby Basketball Fan on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:58 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/07/lebron-ja ... nts-anchor

LeBron on Mom's Arrest -- It's A 'Sensitive Subject'
4/7/2011 1:28 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LeBron James broke his silence after the Miami Heat's practice today -- calling his mother's arrest early this morning "a sensitive subject" ... and insisting it's "being taken care of."

LeBron told reporters, “You have to move forward ... It is my life and there’s certain things you have to deal with. You try not to let it be a distraction. I have a job to do, still.”

He continued, “It’s very sensitive because it’s your mother. Of course to have an incident, it’s very sensitive. But the people around me are helping me."

As we previously reported, LeBron's mom was arrested this morning for allegedly assaulting a parking valet outside a Miami hotel. She was processed and released.
Basketball Fan

Postby BadCoaching on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:17 pm

As much as I dislike Lebron it's pretty pathetic how his parents are. His Dad was a complete bum and his mom is obviously trash.. it's a wonder the dude has gotten where he is and done so well. It's pretty clear why he acts and is as irritating and stupid as he is today.
BadCoaching

Postby Snake Eyes on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Frank Dux wrote:can't stand Lebron, but i really feel sorry for him in this situation. his mom is a train wreck, and he needs to cut her off in some way, she is such a big distraction to his career. he should sit her down with a mediator, give her some guidelines(counseling, drug rehab, etc), and he needs to tell her she's one of the reasons holding him back from greatness. he should let her know if she continues living this disgraceful life, she can't be aloud to be around her grandchildren, Lebrons games, etc.
Snake Eyes

Postby Barnstable on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:08 am

Gloria was wrong of course, but...

I know it's what people do in this kind of circumstance, but I cant help but be a bit disgusted with the Valet here. A woman slaps you, and you go to the hospital, and wine about the humiliation.... for a slap :man11:

It would be different if it was something where he really got hurt.... but he didn't.... it was a freaking slap.

No integrity. He's just gearing up for legal extortion.
"league getting mitch-slapped"
Barnstable
CL Global Moderator

Postby Basketball Fan on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:06 am

Yep he's being a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] about it.
Basketball Fan

Postby LTLakerFan on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:08 am

C'mon he's been humiliated.....he needs $10 Mil......errrr ...... "justice"

But wow!!! LeBron sure does look like Alan Page :bow: Same nose & everything.
LTLakerFan

Postby Lakerjones on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:10 am

"Justice!" = $$$$
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator

Postby MadMax on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:16 am

Lakerjones wrote:"Justice!" = $$$$
MadMax

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:20 pm

karacha wrote:Alan Page, uh... wow. They really look alike!

LeBron will look exactly like him if he has a beard when his hair grays. :man10:
Thanks for the sig, Jr. Kobe.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby Basketball Fan on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:19 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/10/lebron-ja ... -911-call/

LeBron's Mom -- Hear the 911 Call
4/10/2011 6:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 911 call made on the night LeBron James' mom allegedly slapped a valet was very calm and very relaxed ... but did identify the people involved as "two males." Whoops!

As we previously reported, Gloria James was busted early Thursday morning after an alleged altercation with a valet attendant at the Fountainbleau Hotel in Miaimi.

The man who called 911 described the incident by saying, "It's a battery. A valet parking runner was struck by a patron. It was a case of battery."

James was released that day and given a notice to appear in court.
Basketball Fan

Postby nthydro on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Now I see where Prince James gets his high IQ from. Seriously, apple don't fall too far...
nthydro

Postby jimbo327 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Smush and Gloria would make a perfect couple.
Soylent Green is People!
jimbo327

Postby Basketball Fan on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:44 am

LeBron's loud mom lies low

LeBron James hit the town in Miami with his crew this weekend but left his rowdy mother, Gloria, at home. James attended the Audemars Piguet party at Soho House on Saturday night with teammate Chris Bosh. After the Miami Heat crushed the Celtics on Sunday, he was expected to celebrate at LIV nightclub in the Fontainebleau, the hotel where Gloria allegedly slapped a valet attendant last week. His father figure, Eddie Jackson, an ex-boyfriend of Gloria, partied with James' posse. Noticeably missing from the revelers was Gloria, who's been lying low in Ohio since the debacle.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/lebron_ ... z1JKMnpacA
Basketball Fan

Postby JSM on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:46 pm

"Don't you know who I am?!" Like mother, like son. Newsflash: the world does not revolve around the James family. Now I know where he gets his humbleness from.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby Basketball Fan on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:52 am

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/13/gloria-ja ... ch-police/

LeBron's Mother -- The Valet SLAP FOOTAGE
4/13/2011 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has obtained security footage showing LeBron James' mother slapping a parking valet at a hotel in Miami Beach last week ... but the video shows Gloria James may NOT have made the first move.

During the encounter ... Gloria walks up to the valet, Rockfeller Sorel, and gets in his face over the parking situation. As Gloria verbally unloads, Rockfeller takes an advancing step towards Gloria and bumps her.

Gloria quickly recovers and unleashes the slap heard 'round the world with her left hand -- and then swings her purse at the guy's head with her right hand.

Sorel, clearly upset, takes several aggressive steps towards Gloria ... who then slips and falls while retreating.

Gloria gets off the ground and tries to go after the valet -- but several bystanders get in between the two and break it up.

Gloria was eventually arrested for battery and public intoxication -- and then, according to police, she started talking trash to one of the officers.

We called Gloria's Miami attorneys Christopher Lyons and Sandy Becher -- they declined to comment on the video or the matter at this time.

Meanwhile, the valet has made it very clear he intends to go after Gloria in court.
Basketball Fan

Postby Basketball Fan on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:03 am

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/13/gloria-ja ... nts-anchor

LeBron James Mom Sued by Valet in Slap Case
4/13/2011 9:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

LeBron James' mother has been sued for battery in her showdown with a Miami Beach parking valet ... TMZ has learned.

Rockfeller Sorel claims in his lawsuit ... Gloria James had no right to strike him during the incident last week.

TMZ has obtained video of the incident, which shows Gloria striking Sorel, but only after he approaches and appears to touch her.
Basketball Fan

Postby Juronimo on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Barnstable wrote:Gloria was wrong of course, but...

I know it's what people do in this kind of circumstance, but I cant help but be a bit disgusted with the Valet here. A woman slaps you, and you go to the hospital, and wine about the humiliation.... for a slap :man11:

It would be different if it was something where he really got hurt.... but he didn't.... it was a freaking slap.

No integrity. He's just gearing up for legal extortion.

That is exactly what I was thinking.

Ferguson, we hear you.
RIP Mike Brown.
Juronimo

Postby LakeShow09 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:18 pm

The lawsuit, filed Tuesday, alleges that valet Rock Feller Sorel suffered, among other things, "emotional distress, humiliation, mental anguish [and] loss of capacity for enjoyment of life" after allegedly being struck by Gloria James in the early morning hours of April 7 at the Fountainbleau hotel.

So that's why Delonte was always so depressed, she musta slapped him too!! :man1: :man1:
LakeShow09

Postby Barnstable on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:44 pm

LakeShow09 wrote:
The lawsuit, filed Tuesday, alleges that valet Rock Feller Sorel suffered, among other things, "emotional distress, humiliation, mental anguish [and] loss of capacity for enjoyment of life" after allegedly being struck by Gloria James in the early morning hours of April 7 at the Fountainbleau hotel.

So that's why Delonte was always so depressed, she musta slapped him too!! :man1: :man1:

Lol, I hope the judge throws it out and charges the guy with a frivolous law suit.
"league getting mitch-slapped"
Barnstable
CL Global Moderator

Postby eNlight on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:45 pm

trash. she thinks she's the queen of florida or something.
eNlight

Postby captainhoop on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:20 pm

:man10: :man10: :man10:
HUGE LOS ANGELES LAKERS FAN & BASKETBALL CARD COLLECTOR!
CLICK ON THE BANNER FOR MY TRADELIST.

captainhoop

Postby Basketball Fan on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:33 am

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/18/lebron-mo ... s-lawsuit/

LeBron's Mother's Valet: I'm Ready for My Comeback!
4/18/2011 3:02 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

The valet who was slapped in the face by LeBron James' mother has informed his employers saying he's ready to return to work next week ... but there's one MAJOR catch.

Sources connected to Rockfeller Sorel tell TMZ ... the valet has been recovering from the injuries he claims he suffered at the hand of Gloria James earlier this month -- and last week, USA Parking sent him a letter asking him to return to work. We're told Rockfeller's doctor has cleared him to return to his job on April 22.

As for the catch -- we're told Sorel desperately wants the valet company to relocate him AWAY from the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach because Gloria frequents the hotel and he doesn't want to have to see her again.

So far, no word on whether the valet parking company will grant Sorel's request.

As we previously reported, Sorel has already filed a lawsuit against James -- demanding more than $15k for the pain, emotional distress, humiliation and mental anguish she's caused him.
Basketball Fan

Postby eNlight on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:22 pm

:man10: :man10:

WOW what a crybaby.
eNlight

Postby LakeShow09 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Hearing about the stupid HEAT all year has lessened my enjoyment of life.. wonder how much I could get in a settlement??? :man1: :man1: :man1:
LakeShow09

Postby Congo Cash on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:22 am

LakeShow09 wrote:

Wow...

Emotional distress and loss of capacity for enjoyment of life just because of a freaking slap...

Oh, he went for a medical attention too...

Pathetic.
- insert signature here -
Congo Cash

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Discussion