T-MAC drops 51!!...........

T-MAC drops 51!!...........

Postby lakerchris2004 on Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:30 pm

but the Magic still lose to the Nuggets.

Poor T- Mac. :man6:
"Throw it down son!!!"- Bill Walton
lakerchris2004

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:39 pm

haha...poor tmac my [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]...his team is terrible...and denver is lookin impresive
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby Guest on Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:50 pm

And now, for my 1001 post..

T'Mac looked disgusted in the game, he looked like he put up the points because he had to, no smile, he looked like he had a flu..

Postby FabFourLakers on Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:41 pm

wow 8 straight losses how does ANY superstar handle that? Doc is gonna get fired or someone is gonna get traded...
FabFourLakers

Postby crucifido on Sat Nov 15, 2003 1:26 am

Are you all that surprised that a one man team hasn't won much?

No matter how good one player is, it's still a team game.

Due to Orlando's awful personnel decisions Doc Rivers is going to pay the price when really it should be the GM taking the fall. Oh well, who cares, it's the East anyway.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby ZenMaster on Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:41 am

Too funny crucifido.....true that :jam2:

Damn, just imagine if they had kept Big Ben and Chucky and never traded for Grant Hill...where they would be now...oh well
ZenMaster

Postby shaqpak34 on Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:05 pm

holly [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] when did thius happen
wahts the final score??
Last edited by shaqpak34 on Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shaqpak34

Postby rydjorker121 on Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:18 pm

The Magic are a total 1-8...but sure, T-Mac dominated the game with 51 points, then the next leading score only had 14...and its not Juwan Howard, its Tyronn Lue...man they are so pathetic...Howard had like 11, and the rest are soldiers....and you thought they had the upside, T-Mac must be crying like hell...I would too, if I were the star of a pathetic team like that and no one helped me....and they lost by 5 points...blah...put I would say the point guards of Denver, Andre Miller and Earl Boykins, 27 points each, a combined 54 beats T-Mac's 51.....see, and Carmelo Anthony had 14 rebounds and 7 assists....even Denver's more talented, poised and balanced at this point...if anything Orlando needs a trade...shooters primarily...trade Steven Hunter or Juwan Howard, they're awful and get a real pure stroke if I were them. They're last of the eastern conference, below ugly Miami, and tonight the Magic face the Clippers, who are surprisingly 3-2 after beating a GS thriller last night...B-ware though, both teams are off back to back game, expect some tiring outs, but I bet the Clippers have the advantage, they have the young talent inside of them and are pretty balanced. T-Mac must be tired after dropping 51...and if no one picks up the slack for him, then they are gonna lose big time...and perhaps Doc might be fired
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby KoBeLiCiOuS8 on Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:55 pm

This is sad especially cuz before the game tmac said "i mean cmon its denver" sounded like he thought he had a win and Magic should have won..i mean 51 points, that must hurt!! He was 8-11 3 pointers too. This is sad....(especially cuz my lil bro has his pix all over his wall :man6:....i told him to stik with kobe)
"It's easy for you to talk, because you don't have to guard me."
--KoBe BryAnT--
KoBeLiCiOuS8

Postby BDG on Sat Nov 15, 2003 7:01 pm

T-Mac writes checks that his "behind" (censors...) can't cash. Remember the playoffs last year?

"Oh I'm so glad I'm finally going to be in the Second Round." Ha.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Kobe834 on Sat Nov 15, 2003 7:55 pm

for real, he's not gonna say anymore next time. U watch.
Kobe834

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Nov 15, 2003 10:52 pm

make that 9 straight losses for Tmac and tha Magic

they lose in a close game to tha cips 95-92
FabFourLakers

Postby ZenMaster on Sun Nov 16, 2003 6:58 am

Damn, if this keeps up T-Mac won't have to worry about talking to the press before playoff games...at least not at this rate...he'll be watching them from home, wondering who Orlando will choose with their lotto pick. Now comes news that one of their best shooters, Pat Garrity, is out for the year (knee surgery)...and check out their schedule for the next 10 games: at Utah, at Phoenix, at Sacramento, Indiana, Boston, Toronto, New Orleans, at New Orleans, San Antonio, at Dallas....how many more losses before Doc gets the hook?
ZenMaster

Postby mv_ix on Sun Nov 16, 2003 7:43 am

ZenMaster wrote:Damn, if this keeps up T-Mac won't have to worry about talking to the press before playoff games...at least not at this rate...he'll be watching them from home, wondering who Orlando will choose with their lotto pick. Now comes news that one of their best shooters, Pat Garrity, is out for the year (knee surgery)...and check out their schedule for the next 10 games: at Utah, at Phoenix, at Sacramento, Indiana, Boston, Toronto, New Orleans, at New Orleans, San Antonio, at Dallas....how many more losses before Doc gets the hook?

i'mnot sure how long doc will be able to go but if things continue the way they are going, he will be watching from home before t mac.,,,, unfortunately it isn't his fault. :smash:
mv_ix

Postby JSM on Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:07 am

if they continue losing like this; then look for 1 or more of these things to happen

1) Doc gets the boot, and they get I. Thomas
2) T-Mac demands that they get help and trade someone (possibly Grant Hill) for a player that can play and help him out, so he don't have to drop 51...and them still lose.
3) Expect T-Mac to demand that they trade him to a team that will actually win a few games
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Return to NBA Discussion