T-mac=huge game

Postby K-O-punch on Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:57 am

more proof that washington sukks even more without kwame, larry hughes, and jarvis hayes.

good game nonetheless by t-mac.

not exactly 56 pts in 34 minutes, but it's nice. :jam2:
K-O-punch

Postby Dejaman on Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:33 am

I saw the highlights this morning. It's was amazing how every shot was contested and he was still able to knock them down. Whenever he drove the lane they contested every lay-up, especially on the out of bounds lob pass underneath the basket( sarcasm :man7:) . Not to take anything away from his night but the Wizards defense was [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. They stood around and let him cake on them all night. Their display of team defense was pretty pathetic.

Kobe for Mayor.
Dejaman

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:49 am

62 points, and they say Kobe is selfish. :man10: I'm just playin. T-Mac had a very good night. It seems like he's doing all the work though. the rest of the team just isn't there for him. He really needs to get out of Orlando. There were rumors about Tracy Signing back with the Raptors and playing with Vince again. All I know is that if Orlando wants to keep their superstar they're going to have to do something to make him happy cause right now he's just not feeling any love.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby JSM on Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:09 am

Not taking anything away from his game last night; but T-Mac was being selfish last night, I don't care what you say. They we up by like 15 early in the 4th, there was no need for him to be in the game, he just wanted to embarrass the Wizards more and get more points. Sit on the bench and let other players score, I know it will be a new concept T-Mac, but you should really try it. He also had 6 turnovers and the only other player in double digits was Howard. If it was necessary for him to drop 63 for them to win, it's one thing, but he didn't have to score that much for them to win. He was being selfish and did it for his own reasons.

Kobe, on the other hand, will sit after the 3rd, if we are up by a lot, even if he has a lot of points. That's a sign of a true professional.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby SWOL on Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:02 pm

TALK TO THE COACH..,...IF HE IS IN HE IS SCORIN IF THE COACH TAKES HIM OUT HE CANT SCORE.....13 IS NOT ALOT OF POINTS IN THE NBA....THE ONLY REASON THEY TOOK KOBE OUT IS THEY WERE UP 30 IF THEY WERE UP 13 KOBE WOULD HAVE PLAYED.....DUDE IT IS NOT LIKE YOU TO HATE ON GUYS WHATS UP MAN, THAT WAS LIGHTS OUT MAN

I DONT EVEN THINK ANYONE NOTICED GILBERT ARENAS SCORED 40 IN THE SAME GAME

THATS A 102 POINT DUEL :jam2:
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby JSM on Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:31 pm

swolswol wrote:TALK TO THE COACH..,...IF HE IS IN HE IS SCORIN IF THE COACH TAKES HIM OUT HE CANT SCORE.....13 IS NOT ALOT OF POINTS IN THE NBA....THE ONLY REASON THEY TOOK KOBE OUT IS THEY WERE UP 30 IF THEY WERE UP 13 KOBE WOULD HAVE PLAYED.....DUDE IT IS NOT LIKE YOU TO HATE ON GUYS WHATS UP MAN, THAT WAS LIGHTS OUT MAN

I am not hating on him. I was just saying, I didn't see the need for him to be in there towards the end of the game. I know T-Mac is good, but he isn't one of my favorites. His comments usually are not very bright (like saying how nice it would be to get out of the first round, before the series was over). He runs people out, quality guys (Horace & Doc). And like LD2K said, he did that in 4 quarters, Kobe scored 42 in a half. People are going to start saying how great T-Mac is now and that he is better than Kobe and all this, which isn't true.

T-Mac is a selfish player, you don't have a commercial saying you'd be of if you dropped 5...make that 35 every night....that's cocky. I mean I will admit, he had a hell of a game, but let's not all jump on the T-Mac bandwagon at once. This is the same guy that couldn't lead his team to a victory and let them lose 19 straight. Same guy that considered retirement, because the Magic weren't doing well. The same guy that left the Raptors and gave up being a part of one of the best duo's (VC & T-Mac) in the league for the almighty dollar. And not many guys can drop 60+ and not have fun, you have to have something wrong with you if this is the case.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby SWOL on Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:14 pm

WE CANT SIT HERE AND SAY WHAT KOBE WOULD HAVE DONE IN 4 QUATERS, BECAUSE HE DIDNT PLAY 4 QUATERS...HELL HE COULD HAVE WENT COLD, LIKE HE DID HAFTER THE 42 POINT HALF, WE WENT ICE COLD IN THE SECOND HALF......

IF YOU ARE GONNA BAG ON SOME ONE SAYIN WHAT THEY'LL SCORE.....BAG ON SHAQ TOO HE MADE A SONG SAYING HE'D UP ALL NIGHT AT THE CLUB BAG A SHORTY COME BACK THE NEXT NIGHT AND GET 40....THATS COCKY TOO MAN, AND THAT WAS BEFORE THE RINGS

JUST CONGRATULATE, T-MAC WAS OFF THE HOOK
SWOL

Postby SWOL on Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:17 pm

AND YOU CANT BLAME HIM FOR HIS TEAMS WOES.....MINUS T-MAC THAT TEAM COULDNT WIN THE PAC-10 CONFRENCE MUCH LESS GO TO THE PLAYOFFS
SWOL

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:58 pm

Imagine that T-Mac could've gotten 70 or even 80 points if he didn't miss 10 of his last 11 shots and made the 9 free throws he made.
GWHiZiTSPHiL
Clublakers Rep: Clippers

Postby shaqpak34 on Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:23 pm

thats his fault then if he missed those shots
shaqpak34

Postby Bulls Fan on Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:33 pm

it didnt even seemed like tmac cared that he scored that much...
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby SMUnderground on Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:35 pm

hey does anyone have bitorrent for teh full game?
SMUnderground

Postby lakersfan9 on Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:11 pm

GWHiZiTSPHiL wrote:I'm really happy that T-Mac said that he wasn't into the 62 point performance when the croud was into it. He said he can't be very excited over it looking at their record in the season. That's very good and showing he's maturing and doesn't just care about individual stats. I hope he regrets leaving the Raptors. Him and Carter would've been something special.

that is buuuuuuullllllll [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] i know he knew he had at least 50 points andi know he played the best game of hisl ife
lakersfan9

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:03 am

lakersfan9 wrote:that is buuuuuuullllllll [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] i know he knew he had at least 50 points andi know he played the best game of hisl ife

Oh yea? How about you go look at the recap of the game and see his EXACT quotes on what he said. I know that was the best game of his life, I never said it wasn't. I just said he wasn't into it, and he wasn't because he said it himself.
GWHiZiTSPHiL
Clublakers Rep: Clippers

Postby GHettOfaBoLous 101 on Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:16 pm

he's just like jordan! once jordan had 63 points :mhihi: :wow:

". . . the lakers are still the lakers..." -Reggie miller :mhihi: Image Image

i love you phil jackson!!
GHettOfaBoLous 101

Postby PrimeTime on Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:50 pm

Kobe_is_da_bomb wrote:he's just like jordan! once jordan had 63 points :mhihi: :wow:

And that's all he has that resembles MJ!

~Out, Prime
PrimeTime

Postby shaqpak34 on Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:33 pm

dude that jordan performance was ion the play offs, facing elimination, against teh amazing celts

tmacs performance was no where close to MJ's performance, not even close

mj was only in his second year that time and it was freakin in t he playoffs

too bad they lost

but thats not mj's career high

mjs career high is 69 points, and that is freaking crazy

tmacs is good, but not close to jordans 63 point performance
shaqpak34

Postby Bulls Fan on Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:37 pm

Its funny...Jordan dropped 69 pts against the Cavs...and now i bet LeBron ("the next MJ" or whatever) can drop 70 against the Bulls.....

my how the tables can turn in sports...
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Previous

Return to NBA Discussion