Madsen tears it up again!!!

Madsen tears it up again!!!

Postby lakerchris2004 on Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:56 am

Madsen on Fri.

11 pts.
7 rbns.

We could have used that production against the Hornets, not to mention his defensive presence. :bang:
"Throw it down son!!!"- Bill Walton
lakerchris2004

Postby shaqpak34 on Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:50 am

HELL YA MADDOG!!!!!!!!!!

MAN WE SERIOUSLY SHOIULDA KEPT HIM INSTEAD OF GETTIN FRIGGIN GAY [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] LIKE SAMPSON

KEEPING PARGO INSTEAD OF MADDOG WAS A DUMB MOVE ALTHOUGH I DO GOT LOVE FOR JANNERO :man7:
shaqpak34

Postby Guest on Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:41 am

We coulda kept him with the money that we offered Sampson and Grant.

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Nov 08, 2003 10:10 am

yea i know considering he signed for tha MINIMUM in minnesota!!! he deserves way more than that!!! i hope he comes back !!
FabFourLakers

Postby SWOL on Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:04 pm

HE IS GONE, WHUT CAN WE DO, IM HAPPY FOR THE DOG, HE ACTUALLY STARTS IN MINNESOTA
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby rydjorker121 on Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:09 pm

No I think the only reason Madsen is doing so well, he scored 11 points last night on 5-6 shooting, is KG's passing abilities...no one guards Madsen anyway and they'd give him open shots from 10 feet and beyond. But don't forget, Cassell, Sprewell, Hoiberg, KG all can pass, and with their supreem lineup the ball cna be thrown to Mark each time because they're double and triple teaming the rest of the guys...thats why I expect Olowokandi to get the ball more...hes a total underachiever, he can't really score and he's so foul prone for a #1 pick....but Mark is more aggressive to run and jump and if he gets near the basket, expect that dunk or layup from him...if Mark was on our HOF team, like George he would get all the open shots...trust me, last year Kobe and Shaq were always the ones who got the ball and Madsen hardly played any minutess...the guy is a banger and can score in the low block, and playing with talented passers helps you achieve that.
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Return to NBA Discussion