MAVS-RAPTORS trade.

MAVS-RAPTORS trade.

Postby lakerchris2004 on Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:35 pm

I don't have a link, but I just heard that this just went down.

Dallas gets- Antonio Davis

Toronts gets- Tony Delk
Antawn Jamison

It could be total BS. We'll see. If its true, Toronto is looking a lot better than they did yesterday. With the addition of Delk, Jamison and Rose in one day!!
"Throw it down son!!!"- Bill Walton
lakerchris2004

Postby Bulls Fan on Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:46 pm

and my bulls get everyones trash as usual...fn A!!!!!
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby iWuVkObE8BrYaNT on Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:19 pm

i thought it was between the raptors and the bulls.

bulls trade Jalen Rose for 3 toronto players (alvin williams and i forgot the other 2)

`Behind every great man is a great woman`

`It is not necessary to hope in order to undertake, or to succeed in order to perservere`
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT

Postby Kobe834 on Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:35 pm

sounds like bs but the bulls -raptors trade, I heard of it
Kobe834

Postby Vasashi17 on Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:50 pm

Well on ESPN Shootaround there are suggestions that this could be a 3 team trade (Bulls, Raptors, Dallas)...in which case, Dallas is looking for a defensive center (aka Davis), the Bulls want an energetic aggressive rebounder (aka Jerome "Junkyard" Williams) and Toronto will receive more scoring punch to help Carter out (aka Jalen Rose...who by the way is not happy to be in Chicago)....if this becomes a 3 team trade and each team addresses these issues, then I feel it will be a great trade for all these teams, especially Dallas, since they will finally not be as soft in the paint as they were before. Chicago will get rid of a player that doesn't wanna be there and will get a hustle/rebounding type that Paxson has wanted badly. Toronto, I feel, benefits the least but you have to think that Carter will welcome the idea of scorers coming in to help him out.

It could be an interesting trade with addtional players packaged to make sure the money works out for each team....but if all the teams address their problems with this trade, it will be a success all around....this trade should go down if no one backs out of it.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby mv_ix on Sat Nov 22, 2003 6:50 am

Vasashi17 wrote:Well on ESPN Shootaround there are suggestions that this could be a 3 team trade (Bulls, Raptors, Dallas)...in which case, Dallas is looking for a defensive center (aka Davis), the Bulls want an energetic aggressive rebounder (aka Jerome "Junkyard" Williams) and Toronto will receive more scoring punch to help Carter out (aka Jalen Rose...who by the way is not happy to be in Chicago)....if this becomes a 3 team trade and each team addresses these issues, then I feel it will be a great trade for all these teams, especially Dallas, since they will finally not be as soft in the paint as they were before. Chicago will get rid of a player that doesn't wanna be there and will get a hustle/rebounding type that Paxson has wanted badly. Toronto, I feel, benefits the least but you have to think that Carter will welcome the idea of scorers coming in to help him out.

It could be an interesting trade with addtional players packaged to make sure the money works out for each team....but if all the teams address their problems with this trade, it will be a success all around....this trade should go down if no one backs out of it.

1. antonio davis is a power forward, which would be good in hte westren confernce except for the fact that the will probably play more center.

2. jalen rose won't be happy in toronto because he will still be second fiddle.

3. jerome williams is the type of player that will fit in anywhere because of what he brings to the table
mv_ix

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:48 am

i LIKE tha sound of tha Davis for Jamison and Delk trade!

VINCE CARTER AND ANTAWN JAMISON REUNITED!!!!! that would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

and that will give Jamison a chance to blossom and not DETER in gay dallas!
FabFourLakers

Return to NBA Discussion