Mike Breen

Mike Breen

Postby havoc33 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:44 am

Seriously. What is this douche doing on national TV? Did you guys hear his exchange with Jeff van Gundy during yesterdays game concerning the league's reaction towards San Antonio? Van Gundy was ripping the league big time, and deservedly so, while Breen totally tried to downplay it without having any good arguments whatsoever. What a tool! I really can't stand this guy. Whenever he tries to provide some "insight" I ALWAYS seem to disagree with him. He's so freakin' politically correct, totally allergic to having any kind of opionion that matters. Although his bias towards certain players certainly shows though, which is equally as annyoing. :disagree:

In the 90s they knew how to pick winning combinations. Albert/Fratello and Stockton/Brown are legends. I even miss the combo of Harlan/Ainge/Thompson. All those combo's were professional, entertaining and provided a lot of insight. Van Gundy is great, but obviously anyone can struggle next to an idiot such as Mike Breen :bang:
havoc33

Re: Mike Breen

Postby Doc Brown on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:41 am

He's a brown nosing yes man for the NBA. That's why he is on there.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Re: Mike Breen

Postby kenzo on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Doc Brown wrote:He's a brown nosing yes man for the NBA. That's why he is on there.

QFT. He is always trying to explain or calm down JVG :man9: Stupid and funny at the same time, makes him look/sound like an idiot.
kenzo

Return to NBA Discussion