Misan Nikagbatse declares for the draft...

Misan Nikagbatse declares for the draft...

Postby LakerPride on Wed May 07, 2003 9:43 am

I don't know too much about him, but many others are high on him. After what I have heard of him, I am very intrigued to say the least.

Here is the link:

http://nbadraft.net/profiles/misannikagbatse.htm

I have been told that he completely shut down Dre and the Matrix in the world championships. That's quite a range of defensive ability if you ask me. Oh yea, did I mention that he DUNKED on YAO???

I think he's a project, because he seems to be a shoot first pass second point, but he has TONS of talent to work with. Mitch needs to go athletic at the pg for the future and this guy is point blank the quickest point gaurd in the draft. Think Athletic Mitch, PLEASE!! He's also a Euro, a Euro that plays for Germany so he might fall under the radar as I've been told.
-LakerPride
LakerPride

Postby ZenMaster on Wed May 07, 2003 12:18 pm

Definitely interesting.....he has the potential....with our #24 and #32 selections in the draft, maybe we an use one on a quality SF and the other on this guy...wonder how far he'd fall in the draft though? :man3:
ZenMaster

Re: Misan Nikagbatse declares for the draft...

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 08, 2003 12:25 am

LakerPride wrote:I don't know too much about him, but many others are high on him. After what I have heard of him, I am very intrigued to say the least.

Here is the link:

http://nbadraft.net/profiles/misannikagbatse.htm

I have been told that he completely shut down Dre and the Matrix in the world championships. That's quite a range of defensive ability if you ask me. Oh yea, did I mention that he DUNKED on YAO???

I think he's a project, because he seems to be a shoot first pass second point, but he has TONS of talent to work with. Mitch needs to go athletic at the pg for the future and this guy is point blank the quickest point gaurd in the draft. Think Athletic Mitch, PLEASE!! He's also a Euro, a Euro that plays for Germany so he might fall under the radar as I've been told.

Hey he seems pretty good... Dayam good! But n e one can dunk on yao! LOL.. Euro players seem to be very talented these days.. Hopefully no one picks him up before we have a chance to...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Danny Ainge on Fri May 09, 2003 5:34 pm

Dang we need our foreign relations guy Dragan to give us some first hand insight on this foo.
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby Snakell Beast on Tue May 13, 2003 11:15 am

He looks enticing. He might be willing to play the team game if he played with Sahq and Kobe. I'd say if he is still available at #32, we take a chance on him and draft him...
Snakell Beast

Return to NBA Discussion