Most hateful NBA player?

Postby Realm of Shadows on Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:32 pm

hig wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:
LakersGyrl2003 wrote:The only King I like is Peja... Webber and Vlade complain when the game is on the line, and Bibby just gets on mah nerves... But I dont really hate them, I just dont like the Kings, but I hate Bowen more because he's a dirty player.

Actually I don't like Peja but I don't hate him either. He's the only King with bragging rights and doesn't talk as much crap as Bibby or call a timeout when you don't have one Webber.

What bragging rights does Peja have? How to choke a game winning shot?

Don't attack me man, i'm a Laker fan. I'm just saying out of all the Kings Peja is the only one who has room to brag cuz the guy can plain shoot the lights out, and with a hand in his face unlike Mike "lives on the pick and roll" Bibby.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby rydjorker121 on Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:07 pm

http://www.hoopsworld.com/article_7584.shtml

since we don't seem to be getting anywhere with this controversy, here's a good article about the Lakers full lineup by emplay
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby hig on Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:18 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:
hig wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:
LakersGyrl2003 wrote:The only King I like is Peja... Webber and Vlade complain when the game is on the line, and Bibby just gets on mah nerves... But I dont really hate them, I just dont like the Kings, but I hate Bowen more because he's a dirty player.

Actually I don't like Peja but I don't hate him either. He's the only King with bragging rights and doesn't talk as much crap as Bibby or call a timeout when you don't have one Webber.

Don't attack me man, i'm a Laker fan. I'm just saying out of all the Kings Peja is the only one who has room to brag cuz the guy can plain shoot the lights out, and with a hand in his face unlike Mike "lives on the pick and roll" Bibby.

No attacking..all us Laker fans gotta stick together. :jam2: I see your point though. (But I still don't like him)
hig

Postby Guest on Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:03 pm

Kings Fan, this is the main problem with the Kings that irritates the majority of Los Angeles and Laker Fans alike.

ITs the Minds games they always play, and always trying to flip the script to the point where they think they are the Lakers and we are the Kings. Shaq is Vlade at some point, and Vlade is a bonafide Hall of famer.

Vlade Divac is a big ACTOR, and he just plays games with refs and gets in their faces, to just cause a scene, and get the refs to believe that half his calls are legal. He even argues with refs on occasion to sumtin stupid like positioning himself on a jump ball. He basically is trying to show his opponents that he actually cares and is trying to play with emotion. But trying to strike fear into Shaq, and get under his skin...wil just make things worse, and Vlade will leave the game with a fractured skull, rather than outplaying Shaq and having a big game.

Nothing confused me more than when Bibby made this one comment during Game 4 of the WCF....."We are playing great, we are outplaying them, the Lakers are scared of us and they know they can't stop us....blah blah blah" .......Way to jump the gun. Chris Webber was the biggest Drama queen that series...this guy was about to sell his soul for a championship, although he was facing a possible jail sentence at the time, but whatever.

Point is, the Lakers last year, and the year before, were almost the complete opposite of the Kings, and they just focused on playing their games. This is Payton's first year with the Lakers, so he hasnt completely changed his ways. Derek Fisher is the only known flopper on the team. Shaq may trash talk alot and get fulll of himself, be he almost NEVER complains on the court. He takes it like a man and moves on. Same with Kobe.

I used to like the Kings, and I rooted for them, when they had Webber, Divac, and Jason Williams. I used to have this fetish with teams that looked like they could be on the rise, with newly assembled players. The Kings were actually respectable and fun to watch. Now look at them. Not the Sacremento Team i used to know.

Postby KingsFan in LA on Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:23 pm

I think laker fans make vlade's acting a bigger scene than it is. The fact is that shaq is bigger and stronger than vlade and cannot stop shaq. But who else has the best chance of stopping shaq?
KingsFan in LA

Postby JSM on Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:26 pm

KingsFan in LA wrote:I think laker fans make vlade's acting a bigger scene than it is. The fact is that shaq is bigger and stronger than vlade and cannot stop shaq. But who else has the best chance of stopping shaq?

but it's not just against the Lakers that he flops and carries on, I have seen the Kings play other teams and he still does it on a consistent basis
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby PrimeTime on Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:54 pm

Kobe is the most hated player hands down!!!

~Out, Prime
PrimeTime

Postby Kobe's Empire on Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:01 am

KingsFan in LA wrote:
rydjorker121 wrote:Started this thread a gazillion times already :man5: ...someone please lock it

Yea some people just hate out of nowhere. Some of theses guys here are just to flame or start stuff. Very easy to distinguish real laker fans vs the bandwagoners

I FEEL U SMUNDERGROUND!!!! and to this, its just that some laker fans are filled with more passion than others. some are die hard critical fans, some are die hard GO ALL OUT fans. i am rational toward the NBA, for god sakes i love it, its my passion although the refs decide it too much sometimes, but anyway, ive been a laker fan since the day i was born, and im sure most of hte people on these posts are not bandwagon as well. jus tlook at their dates they arrived here. and im sure that goes back a long ways.....

an kingsfan, u do have to realize u r in a LAKER FORUM. obviously ur name is gunna attract more attention. its like the prime enemy is with ones he is against, u feel me?
Kobe's Empire

Postby KingsFan in LA on Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:49 am

Kobe's Empire wrote:an kingsfan, u do have to realize u r in a LAKER FORUM. obviously ur name is gunna attract more attention. its like the prime enemy is with ones he is against, u feel me?

That doesn't matter. I'm here to talk sports. I don't talk trash out of nowhere. I only reply when I know I have things to back it up with.
KingsFan in LA

Postby 2BContN2004 on Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:03 am

Most hated player: Doug Christie

I can't stand his :jam2: after ANY FREAKING SHOT!! I have seen him raise his arm TO HIS WIFE after missed shots and opponent made shots. It's like after someone shoots the ball, no matter who or what the result is, he has to :jam2: in order to make sure everyone knows he is thinking of Jackie O'neal, I mean Jackie Christie.
2BContN2004

Postby futurefelonKobe on Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:34 am

How about Kobe "the fraud" Bryant. Mr. Perfect who was exposed on July 18, 2003 to be the biggest fraud in the history of the NBA. I also find rapists to be the scum of the Earth so I would have to definitely say Kobe is the most hateful. When he gets to prison, he'll find out that other inmates don't like rapists either. Uh Oh!!! :man4:
futurefelonKobe

Postby Guest on Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:46 pm

Thats "Alleged" rapist. And this was just some tramp during her summer break of college. She may have set up Kobe up. Even to the point of Adultery!!

Postby Guest on Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:17 am

If we're talking about most hated in the NBA ...

By me? -- Definately Kobe ... and now not just for his on court whining, posturing and other immature antics, but now for his off court antics as well.

By the rest of the world? -- Maybe Kobe ... but it probably varies. Alot of players are hated for differing reasons ...

Kobe
Iverson
Sprewell
Christie
Bowen
Rasheed
Duncan (Yes, they exist)
Stockton to Malone (Quite a few of these out there)
Rodman (Ex player)
Etc.

Postby queen_hater on Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:44 am

hig wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:

exactly. peja is nothing more than an OPEN SHOT SHOOTER. this guy couldn't nail squat with a decent defender right on his mug. this has been proven by the blazers, grizz and a HEALTHY RICK FOX!!!

as for game winning shots? he couldn't nail one to save yugoslavia, croatio, boznia or whatever sorry eastern european country he came from. has he ever made a game winning shot?

this is how a 4 time nba champ gets it done
queen_hater

Postby queen_hater on Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:47 am

KingsFan in LA wrote:I think laker fans make vlade's acting a bigger scene than it is. The fact is that shaq is bigger and stronger than vlade and cannot stop shaq. But who else has the best chance of stopping shaq?

vlade will fall even if earl boykins grazes him. vlade is a stinky eastern european cheat nuff said!

queen_hater

Postby queen_hater on Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:49 am

2BContN2004 wrote:Most hated player: Doug Christie

I can't stand his :jam2: after ANY FREAKING SHOT!! I have seen him raise his arm TO HIS WIFE after missed shots and opponent made shots. It's like after someone shoots the ball, no matter who or what the result is, he has to :jam2: in order to make sure everyone knows he is thinking of Jackie O'neal, I mean Jackie Christie.

we damn sho know who d b!@tch is in that relationship. be a man doug.

queen_hater

Postby queen_hater on Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:56 am

T-Wolves Rule wrote:If we're talking about most hated in the NBA ...

By me? -- Definately Kobe ... and now not just for his on court whining, posturing and other immature antics, but now for his off court antics as well.

By the rest of the world? -- Maybe Kobe ... but it probably varies. Alot of players are hated for differing reasons ...

Kobe
Iverson
Sprewell
Christie
Bowen
Rasheed
Duncan (Yes, they exist)
Stockton to Malone (Quite a few of these out there)
Rodman (Ex player)
Etc.

only two type of people hate kobe. the one's that still think kobe will never be in jordan's level.... sorry girls kobe is the GOAT nuff said!!!

the other type is the bandwagoneer fan who cant seem to find a team that kobe and the lakers have torn apart (former blazers, former spur, former sizer and currently queens or wolves fans).

Sprewell - people who hate him are rednecks who actually thought his coach had the right to treat him like [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. that fool deserved to be choked

Christie - two words p^$$y whipped :man13:

Bowen - dirty

Rasheed - great player but lets emotions get in the way. i honestly believe he could have been the best forward of his generation if he had kept his head in the game

Duncan - who likes watchin a robot play ball. i admit he is good though

Stockton to Malone - boring... but effective basketball

queen_hater

Postby queen_hater on Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:01 am

futurefelonKobe wrote:How about Kobe "the fraud" Bryant. Mr. Perfect who was exposed on July 18, 2003 to be the biggest fraud in the history of the NBA. I also find rapists to be the scum of the Earth so I would have to definitely say Kobe is the most hateful. When he gets to prison, he'll find out that other inmates don't like rapists either. Uh Oh!!! :man4:

you sound like a redneck. just because the girl was white means that kobe raped her? the girl wanted some ZULU DICK period. i went to school with girls like that.

most hated players has got to be VLADE the lame and CWEBB the crook.

wasn't cwebb found GUILTY already? i personally believe that the league should raise their standards and not allow law offenders to play in the league.

aside from his mother, is there anyone else in the world who likes vlade?

queen_hater

Previous

Return to NBA Discussion