Most hateful NBA player?

Most hateful NBA player?

Postby SMUnderground on Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:36 pm

bibby, bibby and bibby..hate that 'tree twig'
SMUnderground

Postby Kobe's Empire on Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:55 pm

oh god, u gotta look at everyone from the gay cities of suckramento and san sucktonio. but bibby, christie, and gay bowen take the cake.
Kobe's Empire

Postby SMUnderground on Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:01 pm

so true..the whole team hangs out in gay bar everyweekend..
SMUnderground

Postby SMUnderground on Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:03 pm

and the guy in kingsfaninla's **avatar**..man..that guy is one hell of a ugly looking guy

**edit**
Last edited by SMUnderground on Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SMUnderground

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:11 pm

Bowen, without a doubt... He's a dirty player, and has it in for all NBA players who aren't on his team.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby rydjorker121 on Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:27 pm

Started this thread a gazillion times already :man5: ...someone please lock it

I hate Bowen a lot, and some hate also spreaded out on Scott Williams and Ray Allen, causing injuries like that are unforgivable
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby Kobe's Empire on Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:33 pm

lol i posted up topics that have been repeated a million times over. thats why i took a break from club lakers for a while, but now im back and sticking to a few posts.
and

SM UNDERGROUND

have u seen kingsfaninla?? i dont want to judge looks wise or anything, but you must be one pathetic human being to be a queens fan, no offense queensfaninla.
Kobe's Empire

Postby SMUnderground on Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:35 pm

Kobe's Empire wrote:lol i posted up topics that have been repeated a million times over. thats why i took a break from club lakers for a while, but now im back and sticking to a few posts.
and

SM UNDERGROUND

have u seen kingsfaninla?? i dont want to judge looks wise or anything, but you must be one pathetic human being to be a queens fan, no offense queensfaninla.

i meant the avatar he has..forgot to post put that in..lol..no never seen him..of course i wouldn't judge him just like that..lol

i meant the avatar was just wayy too ugly..

sorry for postin gthis topic again..too lazy to dig baack
SMUnderground

Postby KingsFan in LA on Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:22 pm

rydjorker121 wrote:Started this thread a gazillion times already :man5: ...someone please lock it

Yea some people just hate out of nowhere. Some of theses guys here are just to flame or start stuff. Very easy to distinguish real laker fans vs the bandwagoners
KingsFan in LA

Postby Realm of Shadows on Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:25 pm

Hmmm: 1. Bruce Bowen, 2. Mike Pale Boy Bibby 3. Doug cheap shot Christie, 4. Tim not the MVP Duncan, and lastly but damn sure not leastly Antoine Walker.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby I LOVE THIS GAME on Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:27 pm

I hate all kings except Chris Webber! And I hate Bruce Bowen too, he's a dirty man!
"I Love This Game because I can JUMP over people!" - Vince Carter
I LOVE THIS GAME

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:31 pm

The only King I like is Peja... Webber and Vlade complain when the game is on the line, and Bibby just gets on mah nerves... But I dont really hate them, I just dont like the Kings, but I hate Bowen more because he's a dirty player.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Realm of Shadows on Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:32 pm

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:The only King I like is Peja... Webber and Vlade complain when the game is on the line, and Bibby just gets on mah nerves... But I dont really hate them, I just dont like the Kings, but I hate Bowen more because he's a dirty player.

Actually I don't like Peja but I don't hate him either. He's the only King with bragging rights and doesn't talk as much crap as Bibby or call a timeout when you don't have one Webber.
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby KingsFan in LA on Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:35 pm

I guess most of you guys hate payton also since he is always complaining. Am I right?
KingsFan in LA

Postby Realm of Shadows on Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:36 pm

KingsFan in LA wrote:I guess most of you guys hate payton also since he is always complaining. Am I right?

No not really. Payton "complains" on some calls, Vlade complains on ALL calls. Payton will at times laugh to himself and walk away.
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby SMUnderground on Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:37 pm

KingsFan in LA wrote:I guess most of you guys hate payton also since he is always complaining. Am I right?

h no.
SMUnderground

Postby KingsFan in LA on Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:38 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:

No not really. Payton "complains" on some calls, Vlade complains on ALL calls. Payton will at times laugh to himself and walk away.

Not all the calls, some of them like payton
KingsFan in LA

Postby Realm of Shadows on Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:41 pm

KingsFan in LA wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:

This argument is as pointless as assuming the Kings will beat L.A assuming they meet them in the post-season. At least Payton doesn't flop, he plays his best and doesn't take flops to have a player who is doing good foul out.
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby KingsFan in LA on Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:46 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:
KingsFan in LA wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:

This argument is as pointless as assuming the Kings will beat L.A assuming they meet them in the post-season. At least Payton doesn't flop, he plays his best and doesn't take flops to have a player who is doing good foul out.

Changing the subject already? Please don't tell me no one on the laker roster flops or complains.
KingsFan in LA

Postby Realm of Shadows on Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:48 pm

KingsFan in LA wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:
KingsFan in LA wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:

Changing the subject already? Please don't tell me no one on the laker roster flops or complains.

Yes every player complains about calls, and damn near every player flops too. But Vlade shouldn't flop on one end and expect the offensive foul to be called, then on the other end set a illegal screen for nothing without a pick Bibby and not expect anything called. The amount of illegal screens Vlade and Webber set is amazing since their hardly called.
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby lakersfan9 on Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:50 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:

seriosuly mr flopper and c webb is also a lil baby who is weak and complains so king fan jsut stop talking until u embarass urself more
lakersfan9

Postby lakersfan9 on Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:52 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:
KingsFan in LA wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:
KingsFan in LA wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:

Yes every player complains about calls, and damn near every player flops too. But Vlade shouldn't flop on one end and expect the offensive foul to be called, then on the other end set a illegal screen for nothing without a pick Bibby and not expect anything called. The amount of illegal screens Vlade and Webber set is amazing since their hardly called.

o0o0o somebody is speachless
lakersfan9

Postby KingsFan in LA on Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:00 pm

lakersfan9 wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:
KingsFan in LA wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:
KingsFan in LA wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:

Speechless eh? I don't spend my whole life in front of a computer screen. Anyways about the illegal screens, yea the kings are cheaters because they always set illegal screens. I think I should complain about the refs too.
KingsFan in LA

Postby Realm of Shadows on Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:02 pm

KingsFan in LA wrote:
lakersfan9 wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:
KingsFan in LA wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:
KingsFan in LA wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:

Speechless eh? I don't spend my whole life in front of a computer screen. Anyways about the illegal screens, yea the kings are cheaters because they always set illegal screens. I think I should complain about the refs too.

Funny, I never said always. I said the amount that isn't called is mindboggling.
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby hig on Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:28 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:
LakersGyrl2003 wrote:The only King I like is Peja... Webber and Vlade complain when the game is on the line, and Bibby just gets on mah nerves... But I dont really hate them, I just dont like the Kings, but I hate Bowen more because he's a dirty player.

Actually I don't like Peja but I don't hate him either. He's the only King with bragging rights and doesn't talk as much crap as Bibby or call a timeout when you don't have one Webber.

What bragging rights does Peja have? How to choke a game winning shot?
hig

Next

Return to NBA Discussion