Move on over....

Move on over....

Postby keyindabox on Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:43 pm

The Sacramento-Dallas game will probably get bumped because ABC has decided to televize the Knicks-Bucks game nationally at a new game time of 3:00 PM. Man I'm happy about this! It was suppose to not be on TV.

Also great news for Knicks fans, Kurt Thomas has signed a multi-year contract with the Knicks. :jam2:
"Like I say to people all the time, I don’t care what Brooklyn do, I don’t care if they have a better record than we do this year, we still got “New York” on our chest. We’re still New York’s team, regardless of what Brooklyn do." - Ray Felton
BLACK MAMBA
keyindabox
Clublakers Rep: Knicks

Postby Starbury AJD on Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:57 pm

YES!!! KURT IS OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK G-D WE RE-SIGNED HIM. I WAS SO WORRIED WE'D LOSE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sing: CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON! :sing:
Starbury AJD

Postby murcielago62 on Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:02 pm

Dallas and Sacto are so owned...
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby Guest on Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:05 pm

KT40 is ours!!!! Sup BDG I registered over hurr after I heard about it and this is a nice place... but I am still a Knick and Only a Knick!

KT40!!! :tongue1:

Postby BDG on Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:12 pm

Only The Knicks wrote:KT40 is ours!!!! Sup BDG I registered over hurr after I heard about it and this is a nice place... but I am still a Knick and Only a Knick!

KT40!!! :tongue1:
Haha nice man! I'm glad you're here. We're developing a strong fanbase from knicksonline.com! :kobe1:

That's great for you guys that they'd televise it! I'm surprised they'd move a huge game like Dallas-Sacramento off their programming. :man4:
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby purple_and_gold_fever on Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:37 pm

this is cool. more knicks fans.
bdg, nice avatar.
purple_and_gold_fever

Return to NBA Discussion