MVP in the clutch

MVP in the clutch

Postby Kobe's Empire on Mon May 19, 2003 11:24 pm

Is it just me or does duncrap get away with every call imaginable? its like the refs love him. he goes over the back every single rebound, its pathetic.

BTW, duncrap is the FARTHESTT THING FROM CLUTCH. he shakes like a little girl, he is good for 3 quarters, but in the end, hes nothing.

REAL MVP'S are made in the clutch, they r the ones that take over the game. who else in the NBA can take over a game more in the clutch than KOBE? (dont give me that mcgrady, peirce, etc [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], cause in the end, you know its kobe)
Kobe's Empire

Postby Reddy on Mon May 19, 2003 11:26 pm

[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] duncan
I apologize fo rmy language but teh guy has totally no class at all.
he thinks he is such a great player and he can't hit his CLUTCH free throws?
and good airball
you never deserved to be and never will be the mvp again
and even if you do get it, you will never deserve it
your a big sorry [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]
wiht an innocent look on your face.
thats why the refs FAWN OVER YA
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Guest on Mon May 19, 2003 11:27 pm

its kobe totally. i agree.

Postby SoKaL KoBe on Mon May 19, 2003 11:35 pm

I wouldn't say Duncan doesn't have any class.. The guy has game, boring as hell to watch, but he does have game. (It also helps that the refs always swallow their whistle for the guy as well..)
SoKaL KoBe

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 19, 2003 11:53 pm

Duncan does get away with a lot... He often changes his pivot foot when he spins and the refs are too blind too see... hey even KG does this though... But Duncan misses his free throws in clutch situations on his HOME COURT! Wussup with that?? He's no MVP! He doesn't deserve it. It shoulda been anyone else, not him...
LakersGyrl2003

Return to NBA Discussion