MWPeace Discussion: Big Apple Bound

Re: MWPeace Discussion: Big Apple Bound

Postby LooN3y on Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:57 am

u think Ron Ron can be a successful "Stretch 4/Shane Battier type role?

i feel like in a small roster he can thrive in it, get that occasional open 3, post up.


man i miss him. Melo + Ron 2014!

:jam2:
User avatar
LooN3y

 
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Re: MWPeace Discussion: Big Apple Bound

Postby MadMax on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:10 am

Weezy wrote:https://vine.co/v/hdtJZjIVYbw

This is hilarious, Tyler Hansborough looks back, possibly to talk some trash, sees it's MWP and apologizes in fear, but calls him Ron. :man10:

:man10: :man10: :man10:

That is excellent!

It's weird seeing this thread outside of LD. I'll miss that crazy son of a gun.
User avatar
MadMax
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 13896
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: The Beach Cities

Re: MWPeace Discussion: Big Apple Bound

Postby therealdeal on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:49 am

MadMax wrote:
Weezy wrote:https://vine.co/v/hdtJZjIVYbw

This is hilarious, Tyler Hansborough looks back, possibly to talk some trash, sees it's MWP and apologizes in fear, but calls him Ron. :man10:

:man10: :man10: :man10:

That is excellent!

It's weird seeing this thread outside of LD. I'll miss that crazy son of a gun.

:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:

Holy crap the fear on Hansborough's face is fantastic.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40322
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: MWPeace Discussion: Big Apple Bound

Postby gcclaker on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:32 am

^I'm looking forward to the Knicks - Nets game when World Peace and Pierce go at it. Funny how the player called "Psycho T" cowered at who he was dealing with.
No siggie...
User avatar
gcclaker
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 15202
Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 9:35 am
Location: Laker Cyber Space

Re: MWPeace Discussion: Big Apple Bound

Postby pound4pound1 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:43 am

funny vid...i miss that guy already
.
Jerry Buss wrote:One of the biggest reasons I bought the Lakers was to beat the Celtics …..you just got it into your soul that you couldn't stand the Celtics anymore
User avatar
pound4pound1

 
Posts: 6345
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:47 am
Location: 818 LAKER NATION

Re: MWPeace Discussion: Big Apple Bound

Postby LTLakerFan on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:25 pm

therealdeal wrote:
MadMax wrote:
Weezy wrote:https://vine.co/v/hdtJZjIVYbw

This is hilarious, Tyler Hansborough looks back, possibly to talk some trash, sees it's MWP and apologizes in fear, but calls him Ron. :man10:

:man10: :man10: :man10:

That is excellent!

It's weird seeing this thread outside of LD. I'll miss that crazy son of a gun.

:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:

Holy crap the fear on Hansborough's face is fantastic.


Is this video on youtube? This format for me requires an app to be purchased, though probably not expensive. Just asking. I need to see this :man10:
LTLakerFan

 
Posts: 6487
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:44 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: MWPeace Discussion: Big Apple Bound

Postby Shadow on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:17 pm

I miss him!!! :man6:
User avatar
Shadow

 
Posts: 8705
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:07 am

Re: MWPeace Discussion: Big Apple Bound

Postby Barnstable on Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:04 pm

LTLakerFan wrote:Is this video on youtube? This format for me requires an app to be purchased, though probably not expensive. Just asking. I need to see this :man10:


"league getting mitch-slapped"
User avatar
Barnstable
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 14305
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:01 pm
Location: Queens NY

Re: MWPeace Discussion: Big Apple Bound

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Barnstable wrote:
LTLakerFan wrote:Is this video on youtube? This format for me requires an app to be purchased, though probably not expensive. Just asking. I need to see this :man10:



Did anyone else notice that its 5150 going against each other? :man10:
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
User avatar
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 31193
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: Making folks sexy with dancin'

Re: MWPeace Discussion: Big Apple Bound

Postby XXIV on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Classic Ron, glad to see people still fear him. :man10:
XXIV

 
Posts: 6386
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:20 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: MWPeace Discussion: Big Apple Bound

Postby Battle Tested20 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:40 pm

puffyusaf#2 wrote:
Barnstable wrote:
LTLakerFan wrote:Is this video on youtube? This format for me requires an app to be purchased, though probably not expensive. Just asking. I need to see this :man10:



Did anyone else notice that its 5150 going against each other? :man10:

no I hadn't noticed that :man10:
Image
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
User avatar
Battle Tested20

 
Posts: 11701
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:39 pm
Location: San Diego, CA (SDSU)

Re: MWPeace Discussion: Big Apple Bound

Postby Juronimo on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:11 am

The Mike Tyson of basketball still at it...

Ron converted me into a fan during his stint in LA. One of my fondest memories other than game 7 and the hilarious press conferences afterwards was his scaring the Clippers team during one of our heated games.
Image

Ferguson, we hear you.
RIP Mike Brown.
User avatar
Juronimo

 
Posts: 6598
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:20 pm
Location: Fist in the air on a quest for justice

Re: MWPeace Discussion: Big Apple Bound

Postby LTLakerFan on Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:21 am

Battle Tested20 wrote:
puffyusaf#2 wrote:
Barnstable wrote:
LTLakerFan wrote:Is this video on youtube? This format for me requires an app to be purchased, though probably not expensive. Just asking. I need to see this :man10:



Did anyone else notice that its 5150 going against each other? :man10:

no I hadn't noticed that :man10:



Grrrrrr at arbitrary youtube with their, "this video is private" message. Put your "private" where the sun don't shine. :mad1:

Gonna miss Ron Ron being our "Hulk" :jam2:
LTLakerFan

 
Posts: 6487
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:44 pm
Location: SoCal

Previous

Return to NBA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.