NBA Shootaround

NBA Shootaround

Postby lakerchris2004 on Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:07 pm

Did anyone see the arugement between Lambieer and Stephen A Smith.
:boxing1:
CLASSIC!!!

It was about whether or not the Lakers would win it all. Lambieer started by saying he hates the Lakers (duh) and that Karl Malone is not destined to win a ring.

Stephen A. Smith told him that just because he does not think Karl is destined to win a ring doesn't mean that it won't happen and that just because the Lambieer hates the Lakers doesn't mean the won't win.

Lambieer countered by saying that the Kings were the team to beat this year and that the Lakers had something to prove.

Stephen (looking shocked by this) told Bill that last time he checked it was Kings who had something to prove and that this Lakers team is better than when they knocked the Kings out while the Kings have basically the same parts.

Bill concluded by saying again that he didn't like the Lakers and he doesn't think they will win.

Stephen told Bill not to be ridiculous and that the Lakers would win this year.

It was a classic debate in which Stephen A. Smith pimpslapped Bill Lambieer and his Laker-hating, ridiculous comments.
"Throw it down son!!!"- Bill Walton
lakerchris2004

Postby FabFourLakers on Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:10 pm

OMG u serious?! damnit i wanted to see that! Laimbeer needs to SHUT THA F UP! we're 16-3 and we ARE tha team to beat! Even a 5th grader knows tha lakers are tha team to beat! This guy is out of his mind! totally biased opinions! big time laker-hater! F YOU LAIMBEER!
FabFourLakers

Postby BDG on Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:11 pm

Good for him. If Laimbeer was talking smack like that I'm glad he got served. I wish I caught that; it sounds hilarious.

Billy's just mad we were eating up his Bad Boys in the 80s.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby shaqpak34 on Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:27 pm

niiiiiiice, i like stephen a smith since he was on the best damn (sports) show, but damnnnnnnnnnnnn bill lambier is horrible, we need to kick him out
shaqpak34

Postby BDG on Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:34 pm

Stephen A. Smith is the guy from Philly with the mini-fro right?
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby JSM on Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:44 pm

yeah, he works for the Philly Inquirer, and is on Best Damn Sports Show a lot
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby Guest on Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:36 pm

He's not on the BDSSP anymore, he left Fox and wen't to ESPN, that debate was stupid. Stephen A does screams everytime he talks. Lambier is just stupid. He saidthe Lakers are not better and Malone is cursed so now the Lakers are cursed and the Lakers hate eachother, then said the Kings are better.

Bill Lambier needs to fall off a cliff..

Postby FabFourLakers on Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:18 pm

Stephen A Smith is f*ckin hilarious every time he talks i laugh cuz he talks with so much passion and hes always MAD but he jus speaks tha truth! he was also talkin bout Boston making a STUPID trade by trading Walker for Lafrentz...i'll hafta agree on that one...Walker is not a GREAT player, but he was definetly a great 2nd option on that team...pierce is REALLY callin for help right now
FabFourLakers

Return to NBA Discussion