Nobody Cares About Team USA

Nobody Cares About Team USA

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:11 am

I mean the two most exciting players aren't on the team. And what's this Mike Bibby ISH. I could care less if they win or loose. I kinda want them to fail.
Image
[The Will To Act] | [My Music Blog]

Born a Laker fan.
User avatar
Andrew Evenstar

 
Posts: 5006
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:50 am
Location: Ventura, California

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:13 am

I would rather watch a 03-04 pre-season Laker game. We get more of a dream team feeling than the USA team. But don't get me wrong, that team is one of the most impressive ever assembled. That is a great team there fellas.
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:30 am

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:I would rather watch a 03-04 pre-season Laker game. We get more of a dream team feeling than the USA team. But don't get me wrong, that team is one of the most impressive ever assembled. That is a great team there fellas.


hell yea dude! subtract mike bibby from that team and add marbury or francis and that team would be more imposing than it already is! i mean international countries will be like "mike who?" when they see bibby!

I wanna see the REAL dream team that would prolly match up with the o'l school dream team:

Shaq, Duncan, KG, Kobe, TMac, Kidd, Iverson, Carter, J O'neal, and Marbury or Francis

as long as both Shaq and Kobe are on tha team! then its a TRUE dream team! Imagine a big lineup of Shaq Duncan KG Tmac and KOBE running the point!!!! INSANE! We would be unstoppable!
User avatar
FabFourLakers

 
Posts: 11752
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:47 pm
Location: Irvine, CA

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:35 am

Yeah, no question, that would be a great team, but the real dream team is by far the best team ever. I would rather watch a summer league game with the rookies, haha.
Image
[The Will To Act] | [My Music Blog]

Born a Laker fan.
User avatar
Andrew Evenstar

 
Posts: 5006
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:50 am
Location: Ventura, California

Postby Kobe's Therapist on Mon Sep 01, 2003 5:23 am

People care ... and despite how much you haters don't like Bibby ... there are alot more of us who are happy he's on the team, rather than a bunch of ball hogging lakers ... than there are of you.

But it's a bit tough to care about a team that you can't watch unless you pay extra to see them.

Put them on normal TV and there'd be alot more hype about it.
Kobe's Therapist

 

Postby TheChamps on Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:47 am

You don't care about the US team? Then don't make any threads about them and don't support them even if they add one of your no-morals, hollywood liberal, pretty boys. There's plenty of room on the bandwagon for you and your comrades to root for the Rusky team. Maybe your pinko hero Slava will get it done LOL.
Championship-Quality Posting
User avatar
TheChamps

 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:32 am

Postby rydjorker121 on Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:10 am

Team USA is actually pretty fun to watch. It's a semblance to what the Lakers are gonna do to everyone else this year--steamroll everyone in the league. Hey, the US did that, so can we!
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff
 
Posts: 7029
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Guest on Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:11 pm

Kobe's Therapist wrote:[b]People care ... and despite how much you haters don't like Bibby ... there are alot more of us who are happy he's on the team, rather than a bunch of ball hogging lakers ... than there are of you.
]


What's so good about bibby that he deserves to be on the team?
Guest

 

Postby Kobe's Empire on Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:13 pm

for people to watch team usa.....

u need the 3 biggest players in the game, and they r all missing.

1. kobe
2. shaq.
3. garnett


iverson, t-crap, carter, duncrap, jermaine o'neal are not bigger than these 3. and please, do not argue that either one of them is, because you will look very stupid.
User avatar
Kobe's Empire

 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: La Crescenta/Glendale, California

Postby Guest on Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:08 pm

Kobe's Empire wrote:for people to watch team usa.....

u need the 3 biggest players in the game, and they r all missing.

1. kobe
2. shaq.
3. garnett


iverson, t-crap, carter, duncrap, jermaine o'neal are not bigger than these 3. and please, do not argue that either one of them is, because you will look very stupid.


you're correct. (this is lakermagic, and so was the post above)
Guest

 

Postby TheChamps on Mon Sep 01, 2003 8:11 pm

Kobe's Empire wrote:for people to watch team usa.....

u need the 3 biggest players in the game, and they r all missing.

1. kobe
2. shaq.
3. garnett


iverson, t-crap, carter, duncrap, jermaine o'neal are not bigger than these 3. and please, do not argue that either one of them is, because you will look very stupid.


How many MVPs do Kobe and KG have? How many teams have they singlehandedly lead to an NBA title? How exactly are they "bigger" than Duncan? Its not their achievements, its not their height... so what exactly are you talking about when you say they're bigger, some kind of fantasy about their "package" that you can't get out of your head?
Championship-Quality Posting
User avatar
TheChamps

 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:32 am

Postby Kobe's Empire on Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:23 am

lollll......u are pretty damn stupid. VERY STUPID.

bigger?

who sells more? Kobe or Dunfaggot?
who sells more? KG or Dunfaggot?

and if u think duncrap single handedly led the spurms to a championship, you are the dumbest person alive. without robinson, another 7 footer, he coudlnt have done [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. and if you think they didnt have a bench, your stupid as well. and if he think he doesnt get excessive love from the refs, you're stupid.

and as for overall, Kobe destroys Duncrap. Great Players are made in the clutch. Kobe is all clutch. duncrap needs 20 seconds to set up for a layup.

give me a break, in every one of duncraps acheivements, i have seen it come disgustingly easy. once duncrap goes through a healthy LA who cares and actaully [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] wins, then hell gain my respect. 1999 wasnt even a damn season. and this past year the other 3 other big teams in the league had key injuries.

how far would u go if u lost both of your small forwards, forcing brian shaw to start?
how far would u go if your chriss webber injured his weak [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] and left the playoffs?
how far would u go if you lost your leading scorer dirty dirk?

Kobe is the one who carried Los Angeles to the championship all the way through in 2002. as someone said before, new jersey is so soft in the middle, that shaq could easily score any time he wanted. Kobe doesnt get as much respect as he deserves as a player because people penalize him for having shaq on his team. Can duncrap score 50 and 40 with 1 knee in back to back games against Houston and Utah???????? no.

and to tell u something....

Kidd deserved MVP 2 years ago. because he assulted his wife, they gave it to the goody too shoes duncrap.
KG was completely robbed this year. IF you want single handledly carried a team, 1 person!!!....

U LOOK AT KG THE WHOLE YEAR, he did everything for his team, everything....and u look at kobe. without his 40 point streak and his month of january and february, the lakers would have finished lower in the standings. If you took KG out of minny last year, they would be far below 500. if u took kobe out of LA, we would have been below 500. if u take duncrap out of SA, they would still make the playoffs.

so if u really don't think Kobe or KG arent bigger than duncrap, you're very very stupid. Achievements? Kobe has 3 rings, duncrap has 1 total. (1/2 in 1999, and 1/2 this past year)

do you actaully think society wants to see duncrap? (the guy who has secret relationships with the refs, who needs 5 minutes to set up for a layup, who goes over the back every single play, who has 2 shots in his arsenal)
or
would u want to see KOBE (the best ball player in the leauge, high fly act, lights it up, electrifying player in the world, THE PLAYER WHO IS PROJECTED TO SURPASS MJ!!!! or even KG (a baddass mo fo who plays like he wants to kill the basketball?

society doesnt care about achievements (kobe has more than duncrap and will get his MVP soon enough) society wants to see image and attitude.

and if u still disagree......imagine if Kobe, Shaq, and Garnett were on the team, do you actually FREAKING THINK the USA team will get the same ratings? the ratins will sky rocket.

you ignorant fool
User avatar
Kobe's Empire

 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: La Crescenta/Glendale, California

Postby Kobe's Empire on Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:24 am

thank you lakermagic, im glad u understand.
User avatar
Kobe's Empire

 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: La Crescenta/Glendale, California

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:35 am

Yo, I know u wanna get ur point across but all ya'll lay off the insults...
LakersGyrl2003

 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:04 am

Postby BDG on Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:37 am

Kobe's Empire, your points are good, but STAY AWAY from flaming. It's for your own good. Keep it clean fellas.
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40953
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby TheChamps on Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:26 am

LOL yeah, Kobe carried the Lakers, that guy putting up 40 and 20 every now and then was just a role player like The Admiral.

Kid, you shoulda done your homework last night instead of spewing out that incoherent garbage. Keep your head up though, I heard a rumor that 6th grade is easiest the 3rd time around just stick with it.
Championship-Quality Posting
User avatar
TheChamps

 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:32 am

Postby Kobe's Empire on Tue Sep 02, 2003 11:44 am

bryantdunkgiant, thanks for reading my long post.....see i try to keep it to a minimum, but its hard for me to hold back when people like the champ come on, read what i write and totally throw it out the window and then attack my character.....

but here goes nothing....

ROLE PLAYER? a damn role player? lol. who got the most votes in NBA all star weekend? would you consider T-mac a role player? because every single one of kobe's stats were better than t-mac's this year, except for ppg, and 3 pointers made. kobe had more points that him and led him in field goal percentage for 80 % of the season.

if u constantly score 30 or more points EVERY NIGHT, you are not a role player. if u think so, then you are terribly uneducated. even if u score 20, you are not a role player. that's good enough to be an allstar. but forget about points. kobe did EVERYTHING and anything for his team. he had to go out there and play injured. he played all 82 games.

this started about what the USA needed, and since i ABSOLUTELY OWNED u on that topic of why KOBE SHAQ and KG need to be there, you had to go and change the topic because you could not back it up. u had to change it to bag on kobe.

"putting up 40 and 20 now and then" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? kobe was getting about 28-33 every night, except when he went nuts, thats because he had too. PJ asked him to be more aggressive, boom, there goes to 35 + run with the 40+ run. Duncrap could not do anymore than he did. Duncrap is not capable of truely truely carrying a team like Kobe and Garnett did. When they were absolutely the whole completel team.

Kobe gave his soul every game, while the rest acted like they didnt care and were very very very inconsistent. when shaq came back, he whined for the ball, and it was the same deal. PJ asked kobe to be more aggressive.....thats when they went over 500.

dont give me that nonsense about KOBE BEING A ROLE PLAYER. Duncrap is always going to be consistent, giving u 23 and 10 every ngiht, ill give u that, because he is often oversized agaisnt other powerforwards, and he gets away with too many over the back calls, too many. but he'll give u that. no more. with duncrap, u know what ur gunna get, with kobe, u know what ur gunna get, BUT YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MMOORREE U R GOING TO GET.

BACK to who is bigger as a player. u didnt read my post above when i said who will sell more?

a wall (duncrap) a pitbull cross bred with a cobra (garnett) or a soaring hawk cross bred with a cheetah (kobe)? honestly, which 2 out of those 3 would you like to see on TV? thats why kobe and garnett are bigger than duncrap.

for their achievements, read the post about, because kobe does have more than duncrap, and KG deserves more than duncrap.

People want to see these people in order, and this is the truth:
Kobe
Shaq
Garnett
t-Mac
Iverson
Carter
and few more than maybe duncrap. Duncrap has nothing to offer. NOTHING. no attitude, no real game (2 moves in his arsenal) and no passion. SOCIETY WANTS TO SEE ATTITUDE IMAGE AND DRAMA. for god's SAKE!! look at the ratings from this FINAL AND THE YEAR BEFORE. it was new jersey both years from the east, but this past FINAL no one watched because there was a wall with a 21 painted on it. the year before..HMMM?? kobe and shaq on the same team? WOWW!!!! is that possible?? the ratings were off the charts.

champ.....consider yourself owned. (and i did it with no character attack. lets see what he will come back with, no reasoning and no good response, that's why he'll attack my character. lets see how old and how immature ill be in his next post? im taking bids..... i say ill be 8 years old and stuck in kindergarden)
User avatar
Kobe's Empire

 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: La Crescenta/Glendale, California

Postby FabFourLakers on Tue Sep 02, 2003 6:55 pm

Kobe's Empire wrote:bryantdunkgiant, thanks for reading my long post.....see i try to keep it to a minimum, but its hard for me to hold back when people like the champ come on, read what i write and totally throw it out the window and then attack my character.....

but here goes nothing....

ROLE PLAYER? a damn role player? lol. who got the most votes in NBA all star weekend? would you consider T-mac a role player? because every single one of kobe's stats were better than t-mac's this year, except for ppg, and 3 pointers made. kobe had more points that him and led him in field goal percentage for 80 % of the season.

if u constantly score 30 or more points EVERY NIGHT, you are not a role player. if u think so, then you are terribly uneducated. even if u score 20, you are not a role player. that's good enough to be an allstar. but forget about points. kobe did EVERYTHING and anything for his team. he had to go out there and play injured. he played all 82 games.

this started about what the USA needed, and since i ABSOLUTELY OWNED u on that topic of why KOBE SHAQ and KG need to be there, you had to go and change the topic because you could not back it up. u had to change it to bag on kobe.

"putting up 40 and 20 now and then" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? kobe was getting about 28-33 every night, except when he went nuts, thats because he had too. PJ asked him to be more aggressive, boom, there goes to 35 + run with the 40+ run. Duncrap could not do anymore than he did. Duncrap is not capable of truely truely carrying a team like Kobe and Garnett did. When they were absolutely the whole completel team.

Kobe gave his soul every game, while the rest acted like they didnt care and were very very very inconsistent. when shaq came back, he whined for the ball, and it was the same deal. PJ asked kobe to be more aggressive.....thats when they went over 500.

dont give me that nonsense about KOBE BEING A ROLE PLAYER. Duncrap is always going to be consistent, giving u 23 and 10 every ngiht, ill give u that, because he is often oversized agaisnt other powerforwards, and he gets away with too many over the back calls, too many. but he'll give u that. no more. with duncrap, u know what ur gunna get, with kobe, u know what ur gunna get, BUT YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MMOORREE U R GOING TO GET.

BACK to who is bigger as a player. u didnt read my post above when i said who will sell more?

a wall (duncrap) a pitbull cross bred with a cobra (garnett) or a soaring hawk cross bred with a cheetah (kobe)? honestly, which 2 out of those 3 would you like to see on TV? thats why kobe and garnett are bigger than duncrap.

for their achievements, read the post about, because kobe does have more than duncrap, and KG deserves more than duncrap.

People want to see these people in order, and this is the truth:
Kobe
Shaq
Garnett
t-Mac
Iverson
Carter
and few more than maybe duncrap. Duncrap has nothing to offer. NOTHING. no attitude, no real game (2 moves in his arsenal) and no passion. SOCIETY WANTS TO SEE ATTITUDE IMAGE AND DRAMA. for god's SAKE!! look at the ratings from this FINAL AND THE YEAR BEFORE. it was new jersey both years from the east, but this past FINAL no one watched because there was a wall with a 21 painted on it. the year before..HMMM?? kobe and shaq on the same team? WOWW!!!! is that possible?? the ratings were off the charts.

champ.....consider yourself owned. (and i did it with no character attack. lets see what he will come back with, no reasoning and no good response, that's why he'll attack my character. lets see how old and how immature ill be in his next post? im taking bids..... i say ill be 8 years old and stuck in kindergarden)


dude, kobe's empire ur on fire! cool down! haha keep on postin strong dawg! i see alot of PASSION in that post! thechamps jus got OWNED once again, of course he gets owned in EVERY post, jus his avatar explains how much of a loser he really is...he had PITIFUL comebacks and no witty reply!

but hey kobes empire, one thing u said about duncan u were incorrect. You said if u take duncan off of the spurs, the spurs would still make the playoffs. INCORRECT. The spurs without duncan is almost like our nation without a president. The spurs would be NOTHING without tim duncan. Duncan is a boring and..well boring player! i will admit that! He has no flare and no attitude! he is subtle, and bcuz of his reputation, every team double teams him, which i think is stupid! Cuz when that happens tim duncan gets every one else involved and thats how they win every night! cuz of gay [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] duncan gettin doubled and he jus kicks it back out to his 3 point shooters. Duncan is a good player, but he didnt lead his team to 3 CONSECUTIVE TITLES like Kobe and Shaq did! And i believe Kobe carried the lakers in the yaers 2001 and 2002. When Duncan leads his team to 3 consecutive titles, then u can come back and talk smack to us laker fans. But until he doesnt accomplish that incredible feat, keep ur mouths shut and dont talk crap to us about how you beat us...cuz YOU never won back to back yet, and the lakers won back to back to back! which is a feat not many teams have done in the past!!!
User avatar
FabFourLakers

 
Posts: 11752
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:47 pm
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: Nobody Cares About Team USA

Postby zetaw00d on Tue Sep 02, 2003 10:51 pm

Lakermagic wrote:I mean the two most exciting players aren't on the team. And what's this Mike Bibby ISH. I could care less if they win or loose. I kinda want them to fail.


See its comments like this that make me think that some Laker fans are just bandwagon fans!!!! I love basketball and I love watching the Lakers but i also love watching good basketball....
User avatar
zetaw00d

 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 2:43 pm
Location: Lakewood

Postby Kobe's Empire on Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:53 am

thanks fab four lakers, im glad u have your support. and yes, i will admit that too. i just got carried away with duncrap. but i do htink his supporting cast is more than what people think it is. i mean duncrap had another 7 footer in the lane. only kobe could go inside and dunk on their [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]'es. oh well....thanks again for the support and im glad more laker fans are seeing eye to eye with me.

and the passion....i have had this laker flame burn inside of me for 20 years. i am 20 years old. its still going strong. nothing can put this flame out. nothing. especailly when i know i got good laker fans behind me like fabfour.
User avatar
Kobe's Empire

 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: La Crescenta/Glendale, California

Postby TheChamps on Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:39 pm

Kobe's Empire wrote:"putting up 40 and 20 now and then" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? kobe was getting about 28-33 every night, except when he went nuts, thats because he had too. PJ asked him to be more aggressive, boom, there goes to 35 + run with the 40+ run. Duncrap could not do anymore than he did. Duncrap is not capable of truely truely carrying a team like Kobe and Garnett did. When they were absolutely the whole completel team.


LOL

I was talking about Shaquille O'Neal, which would have been pretty obvious if you really did know how to read, due to the fact that he was the only Laker who was dropping 40 and 20 every third night during their championship postseasons. And thats why Kobe didn't carry any championship teams, because he had a monster in the post who could go for 40 at any time... last year he carried the Lakers for a little bit, and guess what! No Championship... wow... surprising.... In the 3 title runs, if Kobe shot poorly for 3 quarters, Shaq carried them. In the Spurs 2 title seasons, if Duncan shot poorly for 3 quarters, then it was going to be an L... Duncan carried a team, Kobe didn't.
Championship-Quality Posting
User avatar
TheChamps

 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:32 am

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:59 pm

TheChamps wrote:
Kobe's Empire wrote:"putting up 40 and 20 now and then" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? kobe was getting about 28-33 every night, except when he went nuts, thats because he had too. PJ asked him to be more aggressive, boom, there goes to 35 + run with the 40+ run. Duncrap could not do anymore than he did. Duncrap is not capable of truely truely carrying a team like Kobe and Garnett did. When they were absolutely the whole completel team.


LOL

I was talking about Shaquille O'Neal, which would have been pretty obvious if you really did know how to read, due to the fact that he was the only Laker who was dropping 40 and 20 every third night during their championship postseasons. And thats why Kobe didn't carry any championship teams, because he had a monster in the post who could go for 40 at any time... last year he carried the Lakers for a little bit, and guess what! No Championship... wow... surprising.... In the 3 title runs, if Kobe shot poorly for 3 quarters, Shaq carried them. In the Spurs 2 title seasons, if Duncan shot poorly for 3 quarters, then it was going to be an L... Duncan carried a team, Kobe didn't.


Imagine if Tim Duncan's teammates didnt score when tim duncan dished it out to them after a double team came...

woudl the spurs be successful? Duncan's TEAMMATES carried him, and Duncan admits that time and time again, sayin it was his "teammates" that helped him, it was his "teammates" that won the game...does anyone ever notice that?

And Kobes Empire i support all of ur posts cuz ur one of the few that show ALOT of passion for the lakers! i respect that in a laker fan...to show their passion, and prove ppl wrong!

Dont worry bro Kobe will get his MVP award soon...i think he is screwed every year bcuz of shaq...and i dunno if he really has a chance at it this year with malone and gp joining the team...i hope they dont give it to duncan AGAIN...i would stop watchin the NBA if he got it again...i mean c'mon 2 was enuff..but THREE in a row? I would hafta start a riot outside david sterns house! lol jk its not like he makes the decision its all those damn sports writers...
User avatar
FabFourLakers

 
Posts: 11752
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:47 pm
Location: Irvine, CA

Postby Kobe's Empire on Thu Sep 04, 2003 1:41 pm

thans fab four, i appreciate your support and every laker support like crazy. As for MVP, see i wouldnt mind if duncan got hte MVP's if he deserved them, but both years there has been a big controversy. MVP means doing IT ALL for your team. WHo did more for their team than KG this year? Maybe Kobe, maybe not. and Kidd was MVP in 2002, they snubbed him because of his little ordeal with his wife, which has nothing to do with playing ball.

and the champs, you proving more and more that you are uneducated. u said i coudlnt read, however i come back with every single response and own you out of your mind. EVEN IF U WERE TALKING ABOUT SHAQ, OR KOBE, either one, NEITHER OF THEM IS A ROLEP LAYER YOU HO. and WHY DO YOU THINK SHAQ WAS SCORING 30 OR 40 A NIGHT INT HE POST SEASON!!!??? hmmmmm, let me think....bruce bowen, doug christie, ruben patterson, all the best defenders on the west coast, and guess what, they are all gaurd size. they all gaurd kobe while SHAQ HAS SOME SIMPLETON ON HIS TEAM.

against sac, sanantionio, portland, and new jersey, KOBE CARRIED THE TEAM IN THE CLUTCH. (and dont forget indiana in game 4 on OT when shaq fouled out in 2000) People say its easy for kobe because shaq is on his team. Well gues what, the past two years the defense is collapsing around Kobe, because they know shaq is slower and fatter now.

as my friend fabfour said, duncrap in his pants said he is nothing without his teammates. Duncrap knows his teammated will knock down their shots.

THE REALITY OF KOBE AND SHAQ IS THAT THEY R THE LOS ANGELELS LAKERS. they never know when their teammates will show up. The only reason the other lakers score is because they have 50 guys guarding shaq and 50 guys gaurding kobe on 1 play.

it's funny, remember in game four against SAN [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in the 2002 semi's??? who came back to score 8 stright points by himself to own you fools. IT WAS KOBE. 2 three's and a lay in. Kobe CARRIES THE LAKERS WHEN THEY TRUELY NEED IT. there is no stats involved in that, thats why he gets penalized. lakers dont need otbe carried in the regular season, because the regular season at times is a joke. in the playoffs is where it all happens...........AND NO PLAYER IN THE PAST FEW YEARS HAS CARRIED THEIR TEAM MORE THAN KOBE HAS IN THE PLAYOFFS I N T H E P L A Y O F F S. period

MAN, im sick of this, kobe gets penalized because he has shaq on his team. people don't realize that they r the whole team, or at least were with PG and Mail coming. fix, fisher, george, or shaw or whoever was on the court with teh dynamic duo was incredible inconsistent. too inconsistent. they will hit some key shots, NOT BIG SHOTS (except rob a few times) but they might hit key shots in their wins, but ultimately Kobe and Shaq are the ones who carry them


u say when kobe misses the shots in 3 quarters shaq carrIES him, fine. BUT WHEN SHAQ TIRES AND HE CANT GET THE SHOTS HE WANTS ANYMORE. GUESS WHAT, IT'S KOBE TO THE RESCUE TIME AND TIME AND TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

people are stupid for not giving kobe his due. What makes a great player? WHAT THEY DO IN THE CLUTCH AND WHAT MY SIGNATURE SAYS.


NO ONE says "oh no" when duncrap has the ball late in the game, because the defense knows how to collpase around him and his 2 moves. his teammates are too weak to actaully deliver in the clutch, regardless what happens this past year, there was no eral clutch. some people say "oh no" when diesel gets the ball late, maybe some people say it for garnett, some people say it for garnett......

BUT DAMN THE PLAYER OTHER TEAMS AND FANS FEAR WITH THE DAMN GAME ON THE DAMN LINE IS KOBE MOTHER EFF-ING BRYANT. period. you got owned once again.

(if theres one thing i know by complete heart is my lakers, any hater who disagrees i will out gun and out show. give me your childish response so i can crush it again and prove you wrong. And READ WHAT I WROTE THIS TIME.)

thanks again fab four and other supportive laker fans........
User avatar
Kobe's Empire

 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: La Crescenta/Glendale, California

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:34 pm

Kobe's Empire wrote:thans fab four, i appreciate your support and every laker support like crazy. As for MVP, see i wouldnt mind if duncan got hte MVP's if he deserved them, but both years there has been a big controversy. MVP means doing IT ALL for your team. WHo did more for their team than KG this year? Maybe Kobe, maybe not. and Kidd was MVP in 2002, they snubbed him because of his little ordeal with his wife, which has nothing to do with playing ball.

and the champs, you proving more and more that you are uneducated. u said i coudlnt read, however i come back with every single response and own you out of your mind. EVEN IF U WERE TALKING ABOUT SHAQ, OR KOBE, either one, NEITHER OF THEM IS A ROLEP LAYER YOU HO. and WHY DO YOU THINK SHAQ WAS SCORING 30 OR 40 A NIGHT INT HE POST SEASON!!!??? hmmmmm, let me think....bruce bowen, doug christie, ruben patterson, all the best defenders on the west coast, and guess what, they are all gaurd size. they all gaurd kobe while SHAQ HAS SOME SIMPLETON ON HIS TEAM.

against sac, sanantionio, portland, and new jersey, KOBE CARRIED THE TEAM IN THE CLUTCH. (and dont forget indiana in game 4 on OT when shaq fouled out in 2000) People say its easy for kobe because shaq is on his team. Well gues what, the past two years the defense is collapsing around Kobe, because they know shaq is slower and fatter now.

as my friend fabfour said, duncrap in his pants said he is nothing without his teammates. Duncrap knows his teammated will knock down their shots.

THE REALITY OF KOBE AND SHAQ IS THAT THEY R THE LOS ANGELELS LAKERS. they never know when their teammates will show up. The only reason the other lakers score is because they have 50 guys guarding shaq and 50 guys gaurding kobe on 1 play.

it's funny, remember in game four against SAN [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in the 2002 semi's??? who came back to score 8 stright points by himself to own you fools. IT WAS KOBE. 2 three's and a lay in. Kobe CARRIES THE LAKERS WHEN THEY TRUELY NEED IT. there is no stats involved in that, thats why he gets penalized. lakers dont need otbe carried in the regular season, because the regular season at times is a joke. in the playoffs is where it all happens...........AND NO PLAYER IN THE PAST FEW YEARS HAS CARRIED THEIR TEAM MORE THAN KOBE HAS IN THE PLAYOFFS I N T H E P L A Y O F F S. period

MAN, im sick of this, kobe gets penalized because he has shaq on his team. people don't realize that they r the whole team, or at least were with PG and Mail coming. fix, fisher, george, or shaw or whoever was on the court with teh dynamic duo was incredible inconsistent. too inconsistent. they will hit some key shots, NOT BIG SHOTS (except rob a few times) but they might hit key shots in their wins, but ultimately Kobe and Shaq are the ones who carry them


u say when kobe misses the shots in 3 quarters shaq carrIES him, fine. BUT WHEN SHAQ TIRES AND HE CANT GET THE SHOTS HE WANTS ANYMORE. GUESS WHAT, IT'S KOBE TO THE RESCUE TIME AND TIME AND TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

people are stupid for not giving kobe his due. What makes a great player? WHAT THEY DO IN THE CLUTCH AND WHAT MY SIGNATURE SAYS.


NO ONE says "oh no" when duncrap has the ball late in the game, because the defense knows how to collpase around him and his 2 moves. his teammates are too weak to actaully deliver in the clutch, regardless what happens this past year, there was no eral clutch. some people say "oh no" when diesel gets the ball late, maybe some people say it for garnett, some people say it for garnett......

BUT DAMN THE PLAYER OTHER TEAMS AND FANS FEAR WITH THE DAMN GAME ON THE DAMN LINE IS KOBE MOTHER EFF-ING BRYANT. period. you got owned once again.

(if theres one thing i know by complete heart is my lakers, any hater who disagrees i will out gun and out show. give me your childish response so i can crush it again and prove you wrong. And READ WHAT I WROTE THIS TIME.)

thanks again fab four and other supportive laker fans........


dude ur on fire! kobes empire has left tha building!!! Well maybe not yet if the champs decides to make a pitiful comeback to this remarkable response from the empire himself!

You know what, the one thing that jumped out at me was the "oh no" factor!!!!!!!!!!! THAT is indeed true!!! i was watchin the 2000 finals with all my friends and some of em were pacer fans back then, but when kobe got the ball, when of my friends was like "[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] hes gonna score again" THATS CALLED FEAR!!!!!!! TEAMS FEAR KOBE!!! When he gets the ball IN THE CLUTCH, u KNOW ur in trouble! the whole crowd is on their TOE NAILS watchin kobe dribble the ball!!! i mean have u ever seeen shaq get the ball in the clutch? NOPE! He may be great but he is not the clutch factor liek KOBE is! The only other players that i say "oh no" when they get the ball, is DEFINETLY(i hate to admit it but yes i do get the chills when this player gets the ball when the game is on the line) REGGIE MILLER! Others include PAUL PIERCE and Mcgrady, but even ANTOINE WALKER cuz he gets soooooooooooo lucky sometimes that luck alwyas falls on his side!!! but KOBE, he is the ultimate "oh no"!!!! I mean when Duncan gets it, its like "haha whats he gonna do?" or when webber gets it, he'll jus choke!

You see, other fans from other teams ALL fear Kobe when he has the ball in his hands in the clutch! its now a fact! I just wanted to emphasize on one of the greater points by Kobe's Empire jus so the champs doesnt reply back with something SO stupid that u cant even reply to his irrelevant response!
User avatar
FabFourLakers

 
Posts: 11752
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:47 pm
Location: Irvine, CA

Postby Kobe's Empire on Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:43 pm

fab four, my point exactly. It;s like jordan in the clutch with the ball. maybe even more, but that's for a different topic......

my man, fab four. thank you thank you thank you. with your response and help as well, we r putting this laker hater in his place. its a known fact, late in the game, when kobe has the ball, u know everyone is saying the F word in their heads or out loud. Duncrap is no good in the clutch. his moves take a loooongg time to develop, and C-webbISCIT will call a timeout, throw it out of bounce, airball, or pass it away. chokezilla.

once again, thanks fab four. i was only on fire because "the champs" started this flame and i know other laker fans support my ideas and thoughts. one thing i am passionate and protective about is my lakers and my fellow laker fans. I just cant wait to see what useless response the champs has for me. what he or she will say. i can't wait to rub it in peoples faces when the lakers win it all. OH AND IW ILL RUB IT IN because what do you think laker haters are doing right now.
User avatar
Kobe's Empire

 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: La Crescenta/Glendale, California

Next

Return to NBA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.