now THAT'S cold-blooded!!

now THAT'S cold-blooded!!

Postby LAKERNATION on Fri Nov 28, 2003 4:04 pm

at start of season all the media haters were talking about how cold-blooded the feud between shaq & kobe was, but compared to what just happend in jersey it was petty bickering (even tho the media isnt feasting on it like the vultures they wer for shaq vs kobe!!

look up cold-blooded in the basketball dictionary & you'll see a picture of richard jefferson & kenyon martin clowning alonzo mourning cause he couldnt keep up with the younger dudes in drills, EVEN THO HE WAS BATTLING BACK FROM A LIFE-THREATENING KIDNEY DISEASE!!

when mourning shot back about k-mart jaking it in the trainer's room with his "ankle problem", K-FART started mocking alonzo's kidney ailment & those jackasses basically pressured mourning into retiring again, THIS TIME FOR GOOD! WAY TO GO YOU FLAMING JACKASSES!!
YOU'VE SHOWN US HOW COLD-BLOODED SO-CALLED TEAMMATES CAN REALLY BE WITH EACH OTHER :shootc:
PURPLE & GOLD FOREVER
LAKERNATION

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:06 pm

WHAT the hell!! Oh hell nah... This is so dirty.. He has something wrong with him inside, and all they can do is laugh about that?? Nah forget that.. I karma's a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] and all, and i'm not wishing anything bad on them, but they have it coming now... Shaq and Kobe didn't even have a fued and this is goin over the top... :mad1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:39 am

i have always hated tha nets and have been WAITING FOR THEIR DOWNFALL! i have lost all respect for kenyon and RJ, i HATE them both, and i hope kenyon gets an ankle injury like grant hill and he will never play again cuz quite frankly he DOESNT DESERVE TO PLAY WITH SUCHA COLD HEART!
FabFourLakers

Postby Lame on Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:44 am

Where did you hear this from? Have any links?
Lame

Postby luis2k10 on Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:13 am

it should be on ESPN.com thats where I read about it.
luis2k10

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:19 am

LakersGyrl2003

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:20 am

Here's anotha

http://msn.espn.go.com/page2/s/bloc/031124.html

And, of course, Kenyon Martin. Late last week, at practice, K-Mart got into a fierce verbal smackdown with 'Zo, which reached a climax when K-Mart mocked 'Zo's kidney ailment. Ever since, members of the Writers' Bloc have been trying to decide whether K-Mart is (a) stupid and insensitive, (b) maliciously stupid, or (c) an advanced master of the cutting but performance-inspiring putdown.

Today, the WB debates that very question, and tries to place K-Mart's shot in the Pantheon of Stupid Sports Comments. We're also wondering what he's thinking about today.

LakersGyrl2003

Postby LAKERMAN on Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:41 am

Lakernation you know you are telling the truth. What went down in NJ
was foul ( worse than foul, cold hearted and flat out dirty) but I been a Laker fan since '68 and they love to hate US. This just goes to show that the Laker nation (no pun intended) must always stick together and remember this...... They love to make you a star but they love even more to tear you down..
If it ain't the Lakers, it ain't basketball
LAKERMAN

Postby LAKERNATION on Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:20 pm

Lame wrote:Where did you hear this from? Have any links?

THANKS FOR THE LINKS, FOLKS!! I SHOULD HAVE READ YOUR REPLIES BEFORE ANSWERING HIS...

THIS IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER FIND ON THE NETS OFFICIAL SITE AT NBA.COM!!! 'ZO HAS ENUF CLASS NOT TO MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT & OF COURSE NETS ARE TRYING TO HUSH THIS UP!!

PLUS MOST OF THE MAJOR SPORTS MEDIA IS EAST-COAST BASED, SO THEY WONT MAKE TOO BIG OF A DEAL ABOUT IT EITHER!!
PURPLE & GOLD FOREVER
LAKERNATION

Return to NBA Discussion