Pat Riley vs Danny Ainge lol

Pat Riley vs Danny Ainge lol

Postby Basketball Fan on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:08 pm

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-o ... he-f----up

Pat Riley on Danny Ainge: 'He needs to shut the f--- up'
By Royce Young | NBA writer
March 29, 2013 6:33 pm ET

Even when the Heat and Celtics aren't playing, things can still get pretty nasty between them.

“I think that it's almost embarrassing that LeBron would complain about officiating.”

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/03/danny-ainge-cal ... k-snapped/
After Celtics general manager Danny Ainge called LeBron James' complaints of hard fouls "embarrassing," both LeBron and Heat president Pat Riley fired back.

LeBron's response when asked by reporters Friday was simply, "I'm not surprised to hear anything from Boston."

Riley's response was a bit ... stronger. In a statement released through the Heat's PR via the Sun-Sentinel, Riley said of Ainge, "He needs to STFU and manage his own team. He was the biggest whiner going when he was playing. I know that because I coached against him."

OK, then.

“I think that it's almost embarrassing that LeBron would complain about officiating.”

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/03/danny-ainge-cal ... k-snapped/“I think that it's almost embarrassing that LeBron would complain about officiating.”

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/03/danny-ainge-cal ... k-snapped/“I think that it's almost embarrassing that LeBron would complain about officiating.”

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/03/danny-ainge-cal ... k-snapped/
As a refresher, after the Bulls' snapped Miami's 27-game win streak, LeBron griped about the physicality the Bulls used, complaining of hard fouls that were "not basketball plays."

“Those are not basketball plays,” James said. “And it's been happening all year, and I've been able to keep my cool and tell Spo, ‘Let's not worry about it too much.' But it's getting to me a little bit, because every time I try to defend myself, I've got to face the consequences of a flagrant for me or a technical foul or whatever the case may be.”

So yeah, that'll be fun to keep in mind if the Celtics and Heat happen to meet in the playoffs again this season.
Basketball Fan

Re: Pat Riley vs Danny Ainge lol

Postby Weezy on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:26 am

I agree with both of them, it is embarrassing for LeBron to whine about hard fouls, and Ainge does need to STFU and worry about his own team.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby V.V.V.V.V. on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:41 am

LeBron is such a child. How can he not see the favoritism he enjoys from the league? Not since Jordan has there been such a coddled player.

Of course Jordan loses it too when someone mentions the favoritism he enjoyed during his championship runs. In his mind he was always fighting against insurmountable odds.

Bring back Larry Bird and Magic Johnson, and KAJ. They didn't complain, they just competed.
Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici
V.V.V.V.V.

Postby KB24 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:43 am

Riley always looked like a mafia boss to me. He is living up to the thug life.

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby wcsoldier81 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:02 am

Why the Ainge , Terry or Wheelchair of this world are talking like their team was relevant though ? Loston is only making the playoffs because they play in the Leastern Conf
wcsoldier81

Postby D.B. Cooper on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:43 am

Weezy wrote:I agree with both of them, it is embarrassing for LeBron to whine about hard fouls, and Ainge does need to STFU and worry about his own team.

This.
D.B. Cooper

Postby 432J on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm

:man10: at the celtics thinking they're still relevant
432J

Postby Juronimo on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:42 pm

You just gotta hate Danny Ainge.

Ferguson, we hear you.
RIP Mike Brown.
Juronimo

Postby Punk-101 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:32 am

"...But it's getting to me a little bit..." ("Protect me Papa-Stern!!! Wah!!!")

Mental midget. Not a good idea to advertise that.
“Action has meaning only in relationship; and without understanding relationship, action on any level will only breed conflict. The understanding of relationship is infinitely more important than the search for any plan of action.”
-Jiddu Krishnamurti
Punk-101

Postby Juronimo on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:13 pm

Punk-101 wrote:
"...But it's getting to me a little bit..." ("Protect me Papa-Stern!!! Wah!!!")

Mental midget. Not a good idea to advertise that.

Well this is Danny Ainge we're talking about here, one of the biggest punk [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] to ever step foot on the basketball court. He is a semi life form lower than pigeon excrement, lower than bacterial ooze. He represents everything there is to hate about the vermin in green and their horde of zombie minions, a group without capacity for intelligent thought. Danny Ainge is their King, or should I say their Court Jester, the Evil Empire's version of Flavor Flav.

Ferguson, we hear you.
RIP Mike Brown.
Juronimo

Postby Punk-101 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:45 pm

^^
Well said. :man10:
“Action has meaning only in relationship; and without understanding relationship, action on any level will only breed conflict. The understanding of relationship is infinitely more important than the search for any plan of action.”
-Jiddu Krishnamurti
Punk-101

Postby BDG on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:32 pm

Weezy wrote:I agree with both of them, it is embarrassing for LeBron to whine about hard fouls, and Ainge does need to STFU and worry about his own team.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby S.R.05 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:11 pm

riles is the man. one of the few parts of miami i actually like
Hindsight is 20/20
S.R.05
Clublakers Analyst

Postby 432J on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:18 pm

whenever i think of danny ainge i immediately think about this
:man10:

432J

Re: Pat Riley vs Whine Boy lol

Postby gcclaker on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:14 pm

Well...even if he is Miami's main henchman nowadays Riles' Laker blood still boils at anything or ANYONE affiliated with our hated rival.
No siggie...
gcclaker
CL Global Moderator

Postby Finwë on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:14 am

Lol at that video, hadn't seen that
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Re: Pat Riley vs Whine Boy lol

Postby pound4pound1 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:33 am

gcclaker wrote:Well...even if he is Miami's main henchman nowadays Riles' Laker blood still boils at anything or ANYONE affiliated with our hated rival.

Riles could have said all that to Lebron privately...he made it public as a show of support for a player that's nearing free agency
Jerry Buss wrote:One of the biggest reasons I bought the Lakers was to beat the Celtics …..you just got it into your soul that you couldn't stand the Celtics anymore
pound4pound1

Return to NBA Discussion