Portland goes clean? and other Portland news

Portland goes clean? and other Portland news

Postby rydjorker121 on Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:56 pm

http://espn.go.com/nba/columns/hughes_frank/1591956.html
another crappy Frank Hughes article.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/story?id=1591916
code of conduct

Whoa! Finally Portland reacts! That took a while. Hmmm...brings back memories of the Clippers, because they're so slow to the uptake...can't imagine Damon Stoudamire without marijuana...he'd be begging for it in his dreams...kicking his blankets and saying, "Mommy! Please! At least give me crack cocaine or something! I feel for it...man, it's paradise!"
Note to other teams: Don't sign or trade for Damon. He belongs to the Blazers.

Portland is trying to unload Ruben Patterson...sad, after he got a black eye from Zach Randolph. Has baggage, although I'm not sure if any team wants him because he's so good at starting fights with up-and-coming stars. If he goes to Orlando, he's gonna piss McGrady off so badly the whole team would be called "The Orlando [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]."

Rasheed Wallace is equivalent to one hundred pounds of marijuana.

I bet that next season the JailBlazers are gonna break the rules for the code ogf conduct and go punching and fighting with each other, along with screwing with refs and doing illegal drugs as an added bonus.

Sabonis gone: Likely now, although he's thinking about it. Along with Derek Anderson, he's like the only guy with a clean image on the team.

That's all for your Portland news as of now. Snooze ya later!@@@ :man1:
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Re: Portland goes clean? and other Portland news

Postby FabFourLakers on Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:16 am

rydjorker121 wrote:http://espn.go.com/nba/columns/hughes_frank/1591956.html
another crappy Frank Hughes article.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/story?id=1591916
code of conduct

Whoa! Finally Portland reacts! That took a while. Hmmm...brings back memories of the Clippers, because they're so slow to the uptake...can't imagine Damon Stoudamire without marijuana...he'd be begging for it in his dreams...kicking his blankets and saying, "Mommy! Please! At least give me crack cocaine or something! I feel for it...man, it's paradise!"
Note to other teams: Don't sign or trade for Damon. He belongs to the Blazers.

Portland is trying to unload Ruben Patterson...sad, after he got a black eye from Zach Randolph. Has baggage, although I'm not sure if any team wants him because he's so good at starting fights with up-and-coming stars. If he goes to Orlando, he's gonna piss McGrady off so badly the whole team would be called "The Orlando [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]."

Rasheed Wallace is equivalent to one hundred pounds of marijuana.

I bet that next season the JailBlazers are gonna break the rules for the code ogf conduct and go punching and fighting with each other, along with screwing with refs and doing illegal drugs as an added bonus.

Sabonis gone: Likely now, although he's thinking about it. Along with Derek Anderson, he's like the only guy with a clean image on the team.

That's all for your Portland news as of now. Snooze ya later!@@@ :man1:

I really hope damon stoudamire gets it together, he coulda been a great player, but he smoked himself stupid. I feel bad for the Portland fans, bcuz tahts the only professional team they have and they have shown the fans nothing but fights, technicals, smokin weed, etc etc

Ruben Patterson would be a GREAT pickup for any team, hes strong, and he is a great defender, but he is no kobe stopper!

The blazers have a DECENT lineup next year if Sabonis comes back:

3 centers: Davis(S), Sabonis and Boumtje-Boumtje
2 pforwards: Wallace(S), Randolph
3 sforwards: Patterson(S), Woods, Outlaw
2 sguards: Wells(S), Anderson
2 pguards- Stoudamire(S), Mcinnis
FabFourLakers

Postby echo nation on Fri Aug 08, 2003 1:22 am

i dont get it

havent they always had that?

its just a matter of how well they can gel
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby LakersFan in SacTown on Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:18 pm

well, Portland doesn't seem to be reacting too well to their situation, having lost Scottie Pippen tells that all...Zach Randolph can't lead the team for beans...and half of the team still has troubles
LakersFan in SacTown

Return to NBA Discussion