Spurs floor looks weird with the bounds and paints colored in black
wcsoldier81

Re: PreSeason Other Team's Games

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:55 am

Didn't even know there were any games today. :man10:
Texas Lakers Fan

Postby nthydro on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:44 am

Weezy wrote:I cannot stand Michael Smith the Clippers color guy, he's a ridiculous homer, and when you're talking the Clippers that is one of the worst things a human can be .

The guy is the epitome of a a homer. I known all team announcers and analysts are but this guy makes it blatantly obvious. I thoroughly enjoyed it when Lawson made that game winning layup and he just went quiet. Then he went on ranting about how the Nuggets were celebrating like it was a playoff win. :man10:

I would rather listen to Bill Walton or Steve Jones than this moron. And that's saying a lot.
nthydro

Postby therealdeal on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:52 am

nthydro wrote:
Weezy wrote:I cannot stand Michael Smith the Clippers color guy, he's a ridiculous homer, and when you're talking the Clippers that is one of the worst things a human can be .

The guy is the epitome of a a homer. I known all team announcers and analysts are but this guy makes it blatantly obvious. I thoroughly enjoyed it when Lawson made that game winning layup and he just went quiet. Then he went on ranting about how the Nuggets were celebrating like it was a playoff win. :man10:

I would rather listen to Bill Walton or Steve Jones than this moron. And that's saying a lot.

I stopped watching Clipper games because of this guy. Back when they sucked it was cute. He'd try his damnedest to be a good color man because Lawler is actually a pretty okay guy.

Smith is a POS color man and he sees nothing objectively. He's the worst kind of person.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby lakersyunowin on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:43 am

smith is a moron.

i loved how salty he was at the end of the game. everyone knows preseason doesn't matter, but he can't help but be a dbag and say "look at them. the nuggets are celebrating like it was game 1 of the playoffs"

they need to find lawler a better partner
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby silver0187 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:30 pm

From the hightlights, Sullinger looked really good, the Celts got a steal there
silver0187

Postby XXIV on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:38 pm

silver0187 wrote:From the hightlights, Sullinger looked really good, the Celts got a steal there

He's definitely going to be really good offensively and on the boards, but defensively he looks horrible.
XXIV

Previous

Return to NBA Discussion