Pressure on Vinny....

Pressure on Vinny....

Postby keyindabox on Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:33 pm

"Like I say to people all the time, I don’t care what Brooklyn do, I don’t care if they have a better record than we do this year, we still got “New York” on our chest. We’re still New York’s team, regardless of what Brooklyn do." - Ray Felton
BLACK MAMBA
keyindabox
Clublakers Rep: Knicks

Postby Starbury AJD on Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:53 pm

He's got to get in shape.
Starbury AJD

Postby keyindabox on Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:21 pm

Starbury AJD wrote:He's got to get in shape.

He's in pretty good shape right now, but he can do better. Dont worry, he will progress with his body.
"Like I say to people all the time, I don’t care what Brooklyn do, I don’t care if they have a better record than we do this year, we still got “New York” on our chest. We’re still New York’s team, regardless of what Brooklyn do." - Ray Felton
BLACK MAMBA
keyindabox
Clublakers Rep: Knicks

Postby Starbury AJD on Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:40 pm

No he really is in pretty bad shape....he'd get run over by KG etc. He has to build himself up.
Starbury AJD

Postby Guest on Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:43 pm

Don't plan on him tyo do anything on St. Pat's day.

The Guiness will be flowing at Vin's apartment.

Postby Starbury AJD on Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:48 pm

you wouldn't say that Sh*t if you fellas had him. Damn man, some of you fellas don't know what to say. Give the guy a break he's recovering!
Starbury AJD

Postby Guest on Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:51 pm

He aint recovering, it's a disease.

They would have released him if he wan't bad off.

Postby shaqpak34 on Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:16 pm

10 nd 8 today aint bad
shaqpak34

Postby crucifido on Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:33 pm

He ain't recovering, the guy's a failure as an NBA player and he will continue to be. Maybe after the first violation some sympathy can be had, but please after repeated offenses you have to be tough with peopl like this. If you coddle to their weaknmess they succeed in bringing everyone around them down with 'em. The sooner you realize the guy is alost cause the sooner you'll be able to move onto better things.

I'd say the same thing if he were on the Lakers, knicks or the freakin' LB Jam. He has done this to himself and he has gotten a break already once or twice from the league, the celtics and the sonics, yet he continues to be a burden to himself and his team.

Vin Baker will fade away soon enough. At the very least you guys didn't have to apy that much for him and whe nall is said and done he'll be a tiny blip on the Knicks history.
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." - Winston Churchill
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Return to NBA Discussion