Queen Jackson named 6th Man

Queen Jackson named 6th Man

Postby Lakerqueen on Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:03 pm

Any comments on Bobby Jackson being named 6th Man of the Year?

I think it is well-deserved, but I also think there are other players in the league who deserved the honor just as much.
Lakerqueen

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:09 pm

I like Bobby Jackson, (As a player). I really felt because Adleman left him out last year during game 7. It also helped us win. The guy is an amazing player. I think it is a good call, sure maybe others deserved it, but you find that in every category, for every award, for every year...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby BDG on Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:13 pm

i really think his numbers are misleading. for the first portion of the year he was a starter when bibby was hurt. therefore he was gettin more minutes on tha floor. if u want a player that was consistently on the bench with consistent numbers, look at andre kirilenko (if i spelled his damn name right). bj is a good player, but ak is a true sixth man. just to reflect back on earlier years, i was so pissed off when they denied kobe of the award even though he was averaging 15.4 ppg at 19 years old. they gave it to danny manning...that was BS. anyway, i think andre should have gotten the award.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:57 pm

Sure he's a good 6th man wit the Queens, but his comments were uncalled for. It just shows that he doesn't like pressure and feels like all calls should be in his favor. :bang:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:11 am

HOW CAN HE WIN 6TH MAN IF THE NUMBERS HE POSTED UP TO WIN THE AWARD WAS ACHIEVED WHEN HE WAS A STARTER IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR, WHEN LOSER BIBBY WAS OUT!!!!!

I DON'T ACTUALLY CARE WHAT THESE LOSERS UP NORTH DO!!!!

I JUST HAVE ONE MESSAGE TO SAC TOWN.
TELL YOUR WOMEN WE CALL COWS TO GET SOME EXERCISE.
WHEN I VISITED THERE LAST SUMMER, I WASN'T SURE WHETHER TO SAY HELLO OR JUST SAY MOO!!!!!!!

YOU SAC TOWN QUEENS ARE JUST DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:13 am

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:HOW CAN HE WIN 6TH MAN IF THE NUMBERS HE POSTED UP TO WIN THE AWARD WAS ACHIEVED WHEN HE WAS A STARTER IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR, WHEN LOSER BIBBY WAS OUT!!!!!

I DON'T ACTUALLY CARE WHAT THESE LOSERS UP NORTH DO!!!!

I JUST HAVE ONE MESSAGE TO SAC TOWN.
TELL YOUR WOMEN WE CALL COWS TO GET SOME EXERCISE.
WHEN I VISITED THERE LAST SUMMER, I WASN'T SURE WHETHER TO SAY HELLO OR JUST SAY MOO!!!!!!!

YOU SAC TOWN QUEENS ARE JUST DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!

Mooooooooooo :bang:
LakersGyrl2003

Return to NBA Discussion