Queens Vs Pacers [queens/queeers comin back!]

Queens Vs Pacers [queens/queeers comin back!]

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:30 pm

Queens are down right now 35-22.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/scoreboard
Last edited by Andrew Evenstar on Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[The Will To Act] | [My Music Blog]

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby Guest on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:31 pm

I'm crossing my fingers. If they lose tonight and we win we're 3 games out.

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:33 pm

41 - 24 pacers

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby JSM on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:36 pm

so Queens fans, if yall lose this one what will be the excuse? Is it still that the Kings are without Jackson? Well, the Pacers are without Artest and they are killing the Queens.

Webber should have never come back this year. The Kings should have traded him when they had the chance. He is fat now and has lost all his game, he won't be 100 by playoffs, so look to get eliminated in the first round. Your team can't guard anyone, defense is a MUST in the playoffs.

If anyone says the Kings are a good defensive team, then I will let this stat prove otherwise:
O' Neal-11 points in 11 minutes
Bender -15 points in 5 minutes, and he is still tearing the Kings up

Oh yeah, Webber-5 points in 12 minutes, 0-5 from the field

The time of the game when I wrote this was 8:15 left in the second
Last edited by JSM on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby Kasumi on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:36 pm

Floppy Divac is 0 for 3 from the field and C-Webb is 0 for 5. This is going to be a great game.
ImageImage

You can now find me over at www.LakersBall.com
Kasumi
ClubSpurs.com Administrator

Postby Realm of Shadows on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:38 pm

Its because the Pacers have a thing called defense. :man1:
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:40 pm

peja just got a technical foul. 45-32

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby Guest on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:44 pm

jsm0331 wrote:so Queens fans, if yall lose this one what will be the excuse? Is it still that the Kings are without Jackson? Well, the Pacers are without Artest and they are killing the Queens.

Webber should have never come back this year. The Kings should have traded him when they had the chance. He is fat now and has lost all his game, he won't be 100 by playoffs, so look to get eliminated in the first round. Your team can't guard anyone, defense is a MUST in the playoffs.

If anyone says the Kings are a good defensive team, then I will let this stat prove otherwise:

Let's not get too cocky about the Kings falling apart here. The Kings and Spurs ARE STILL our biggest threats in the playoffs. They have playoff experience and the Kings are the most talented team in the league besides the Lakers. I'm confident that the Kings will be just fine come playoff time and that we'll probably meet them in the conference finals. We're going to have to beat them or the Spurs to get to the Finals, if not both of them depending on how the seeds work out at the end of the season. I'm not sold on the T-Wolves being a legit contender, because they're not a playoff-tested team, even though they HAVE added Cassell and Sprewell who have a lot of playoff experience. So don't get too overjoyed over this Kings losing streak. They'll get hot again eventually. They're too talented not to, kinda like us when everyone said we were down and out mid-season.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:46 pm

xxx wrote:
jsm0331 wrote:so Queens fans, if yall lose this one what will be the excuse? Is it still that the Kings are without Jackson? Well, the Pacers are without Artest and they are killing the Queens.

Let's not get too cocky about the Kings falling apart here. The Kings and Spurs ARE STILL our biggest threats in the playoffs. They have playoff experience and the Kings are the most talented team in the league besides the Lakers. I'm confident that the Kings will be just fine come playoff time and that we'll probably meet them in the conference finals. We're going to have to beat them or the Spurs to get to the Finals, if not both of them depending on how the seeds work out at the end of the season. I'm not sold on the T-Wolves being a legit contender, because they're not a playoff-tested team, even though they HAVE added Cassell and Sprewell who have a lot of playoff experience. So don't get too overjoyed over this Kings losing streak. They'll get hot again eventually. They're too talented not too, kinda like us when everyone said we were down and out mid-season.

How is he being cocky? he's just saying the queens are struggling. that is all.

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby Guest on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:47 pm

50-37 Pacers.

GOOOO PACERS!

Postby Guest on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:48 pm

Lakermagic wrote:
xxx wrote:

Let's not get too cocky about the Kings falling apart here. The Kings and Spurs ARE STILL our biggest threats in the playoffs. They have playoff experience and the Kings are the most talented team in the league besides the Lakers. I'm confident that the Kings will be just fine come playoff time and that we'll probably meet them in the conference finals. We're going to have to beat them or the Spurs to get to the Finals, if not both of them depending on how the seeds work out at the end of the season. I'm not sold on the T-Wolves being a legit contender, because they're not a playoff-tested team, even though they HAVE added Cassell and Sprewell who have a lot of playoff experience. So don't get too overjoyed over this Kings losing streak. They'll get hot again eventually. They're too talented not too, kinda like us when everyone said we were down and out mid-season.

How is he being cocky? he's just saying the queens are struggling. that is all.
Saying they're going to get eliminated in the 1st round is very cocky. That's just wishful thinking.

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:51 pm

xxx wrote:Saying they're going to get eliminated in the 1st round is very cocky. That's just wishful thinking.

wow. 54-38 pacers.

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby JSM on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:53 pm

58-42

1:42 left in the 2nd
JSM

Postby Guest on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:56 pm

While they're struggling, we need to take advantage of it. We still have 2 head to head matchups with the Kings and if we can get close enough to them, we can still possibly get the #1 seed which would be a HUGE advantage. I'd much rather play a potential game 7 at Staples than at Arco. :man7:

Postby JSM on Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:00 pm

xxx wrote:Saying they're going to get eliminated in the 1st round is very cocky. That's just wishful thinking.

I am just telling it how I see it. Webber is fat, yes, fat. He has near to nothing left, he can't guard anyone. Bender, O' Neal, and Kwame have all embarrassed him. You think a real team, a western team, won't be able to destroy them and take advantage of the fact that Webber isn't what he was. All 7 other teams have big men that will make Webber want to retire, there is no argument about that. They are not as deep as they once were, they have 3 big men, no one else ot play those 2 positions besides those 3.

The Lakers, T-Wolves, Mavs, Spurs, Grizz, Rockets and Nuggets can all beat the Kings. I don't see them getting very far, I doubt they will get out of the first round, the current way they are playing and I don't see them improving enough to change that.
JSM

Postby Guest on Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:05 pm

jsm0331 wrote:

I am just telling it how I see it. Webber is fat, yes, fat. He has near to nothing left, he can't guard anyone. Bender, O' Neal, and Kwame have all embarrassed him. You think a real team, a western team, won't be able to destroy them and take advantage of the fact that Webber isn't what he was. All 7 other teams have big men that will make Webber want to retire, there is no argument about that. They are not as deep as they once were, they have 3 big men, no one else ot play those 2 positions besides those 3.

The Lakers, T-Wolves, Mavs, Spurs, Grizz, Rockets and Nuggets can all beat the Kings. I don't see them getting very far, I doubt they will get out of the first round, the current way they are playing and I don't see them improving enough to change that.
Yeah, but remember people were saying the exact same things about us a month ago. They'll snap out of it just like we have snapped out of the funk we were in for a while. It would be nice if they got beat early in the playoffs because I'd rather play any of those teams other than the Kings and Spurs. To me, they're the only 2 that could beat us if they play really well.

Postby magicmoment on Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:05 pm

this is the first time im doing this............

GO PACERS!!! WOOOOO!!
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:06 pm

they're stuggling down the stretch. Eveything is playing into our hands. If we win tonight and they lose, were only down 2 games. I can't believe that. I can't believe people say we suck when our team has been injured this whole year, and still is. We could end up having the #1 seed. That is amazing. Kings can NOT stop Shaq+Malone+Kobe. No way. People say the queens are so damn good. They're obviously overrated.

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby JSM on Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:07 pm

Pacers 58
Kings 47

Halftime

O' Neal has 16 points
Bender has 15 points
JSM

Postby rydjorker121 on Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:13 pm

Jonathan Bender is a surreal story...the guy has been injured and he had such high hopes...some even compared him to the next KG...until he went down that is...his stroke is one of the best for his height and his height makes him a potentially good defender. That dreaded P word makes him a good prospect, not to mention that he also bolsters Indiana's bench, and he spells Jermaine O'Neal...and he can play the three frontcourt positions. Pretty agile. No surprise he can play defense on Webber and score.
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:24 pm

60-49.

webber 12pts
oneal 16pts

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby Guest on Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:38 pm

Thanks JSM the Kings are surging and Webber has 20 points.

2 point game.

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:41 pm

68-65, queens comin back.

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:04 pm

81-81 5:37 left in the 4th.

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby Realm of Shadows on Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:07 pm

32.3 seconds left Pacers take a full timeout after Perjury I mean Webber hits a pair from the charity strike.

90 - Queeers
90- Pacers
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Next

Return to NBA Discussion