Queens vs Wolves Tonight (TNT)

Queens vs Wolves Tonight (TNT)

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:00 pm

A good game to look forward to even though I hate both of these teams. Something to entertain me till the sixers game!

umm lets go wolves ? :/
Image
[The Will To Act] | [My Music Blog]

Born a Laker fan.
User avatar
Andrew Evenstar

 
Posts: 5006
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:50 am
Location: Ventura, California

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:23 pm

No. Wolves are first right now, let's go Queens.

Also, I can't wait to watch the sixers tire themselves out for tommorow night :man12:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby Mookie on Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:26 pm

Let's Go Wolves!
You know Queens always win, and Wolves maybe not, besides I hate the Queens more so Wolves
User avatar
Mookie

 
Posts: 7160
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:14 pm
Location: North America

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:14 pm

wolves are going to be tough in the playoffs.
Image
[The Will To Act] | [My Music Blog]

Born a Laker fan.
User avatar
Andrew Evenstar

 
Posts: 5006
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:50 am
Location: Ventura, California

Postby Kb8theGreat on Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:20 pm

Lakermagic wrote:wolves are going to be tough in the playoffs.
True i dunno who an guard Kg if we meet up with them.
Image
Kobe is the Future of our franchise no matter if you like it or not.
User avatar
Kb8theGreat

 
Posts: 4363
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:02 pm
Location: twitter.com/joshuarendon24

Postby Guest on Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:53 pm

Kb8theGreat wrote:
Lakermagic wrote:wolves are going to be tough in the playoffs.
True i dunno who an guard Kg if we meet up with them.
Medvedenko will OWN Garnett if we play them in the playoffs :man10: :man10: :man10: And in other news, Osama Bin Laden has just been elected mayor of NYC
Guest

 

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:21 pm

The guy (KG) pulled down 24 boards today, call Slava KG's accuser after we meet the T-Wolves again cuz Slava will get raped.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
732
User avatar
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo
 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: USC by way of Los Angeles

Postby shaqpak34 on Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:The guy (KG) pulled down 24 boards today, call Slava KG's accuser after we meet the T-Wolves again cuz Slava will get raped.


LOL!!!!


ya the queens finally got their behind wooped like they desreved it to be
User avatar
shaqpak34

 
Posts: 5496
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 11:22 am
Location: Irvine

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:36 pm

shaqpak34 wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:The guy (KG) pulled down 24 boards today, call Slava KG's accuser after we meet the T-Wolves again cuz Slava will get raped.


LOL!!!!


ya the queens finally got their behind wooped like they desreved it to be


With all that sh.. talking they finally realize what it's like to lose important players. They "lose" Webber but have Miller in his place, they lose Miller and get killed by Minnesota. We were at one time without: Fox, Shaq, Malone, and Kobe and were STILL getting by.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
732
User avatar
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo
 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: USC by way of Los Angeles

Postby ShackO on Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:42 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:
shaqpak34 wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:The guy (KG) pulled down 24 boards today, call Slava KG's accuser after we meet the T-Wolves again cuz Slava will get raped.


LOL!!!!


ya the queens finally got their behind wooped like they desreved it to be


With all that sh.. talking they finally realize what it's like to lose important players. They "lose" Webber but have Miller in his place, they lose Miller and get killed by Minnesota. We were at one time without: Fox, Shaq, Malone, and Kobe and were STILL getting by.
LOL the little girl got a point............
<img src="http://www.camelotdesign.com/itchybrother.gif">

THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES ....
ShackO

 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:27 pm
Location: iraq

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:45 pm

ShackO wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:
shaqpak34 wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:The guy (KG) pulled down 24 boards today, call Slava KG's accuser after we meet the T-Wolves again cuz Slava will get raped.


LOL!!!!


ya the queens finally got their behind wooped like they desreved it to be


With all that sh.. talking they finally realize what it's like to lose important players. They "lose" Webber but have Miller in his place, they lose Miller and get killed by Minnesota. We were at one time without: Fox, Shaq, Malone, and Kobe and were STILL getting by.
LOL the little girl got a point............


I'm not a girl by the way, the sig should clarify that.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
732
User avatar
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo
 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: USC by way of Los Angeles

Postby KingsFan in LA on Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:29 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:With all that sh.. talking they finally realize what it's like to lose important players. They "lose" Webber but have Miller in his place, they lose Miller and get killed by Minnesota. We were at one time without: Fox, Shaq, Malone, and Kobe and were STILL getting by.


Yea you guys lost 6 out of 7 games during that stretch. We lose only ONE game and already get criticized?
User avatar
KingsFan in LA

 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:51 am
Location: Burbank

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:34 pm

KingsFan in LA wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:With all that sh.. talking they finally realize what it's like to lose important players. They "lose" Webber but have Miller in his place, they lose Miller and get killed by Minnesota. We were at one time without: Fox, Shaq, Malone, and Kobe and were STILL getting by.


Yea you guys lost 6 out of 7 games during that stretch. We lose only ONE game and already get criticized?


You lose ONE player. We lose a LOT more than that. If anything you belong in Sacramento because that's where you belong.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
732
User avatar
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo
 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: USC by way of Los Angeles

Postby KingsFan in LA on Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:47 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:With all that sh.. talking they finally realize what it's like to lose important players.


Yea I guess we don't know how its like lose important players. Last season bibby out the first 27 games of the season, peja out 11 games, bobby jackson out 24 games, webber out 22 games, turkoglu out 9 games, pollard out 3/4 of the season. At one point, we were without peja, bibby, and webber.

Playoffs we lost webber in 1 game during the jazz series and lost him in game 2 in the dallas series
User avatar
KingsFan in LA

 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:51 am
Location: Burbank

Postby KingsFan in LA on Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:48 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:You lose ONE player. We lose a LOT more than that. If anything you belong in Sacramento because that's where you belong.


Already criticizing me for one comment I made?
User avatar
KingsFan in LA

 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:51 am
Location: Burbank

Postby strikemode14 on Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:10 am

I just want to say one thing to the sac fans


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :man10: :man10: :man10:

The kings got a whoopin by the wolves now that was a funny game
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou


]
User avatar
strikemode14
Forum Manager
 
Posts: 22101
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:04 pm
Location: savannah

Postby hig on Fri Feb 20, 2004 9:38 am

KingsFan in LA wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:With all that sh.. talking they finally realize what it's like to lose important players.


Yea I guess we don't know how its like lose important players. Last season bibby out the first 27 games of the season, peja out 11 games, bobby jackson out 24 games, webber out 22 games, turkoglu out 9 games, pollard out 3/4 of the season. At one point, we were without peja, bibby, and webber.

Playoffs we lost webber in 1 game during the jazz series and lost him in game 2 in the dallas series



Yes, but you were not without FOUR of your starters AT THE SAME TIME!
User avatar
hig

 
Posts: 2992
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2003 12:33 pm
Location: Suckramento

Postby Realm of Shadows on Fri Feb 20, 2004 4:41 pm

KingsFan in LA wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:You lose ONE player. We lose a LOT more than that. If anything you belong in Sacramento because that's where you belong.


Already criticizing me for one comment I made?


I just don't like you, I hate all these people in L.A talking about the Lakers suck and all this, I expect that from those people in Sacramento. I don't or ever will understand why Queen, Spurs, Laker-Haters waste so much time on our board. If your a queen's fan you should be at a queens message board, PERIOD!
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
732
User avatar
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo
 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: USC by way of Los Angeles

Postby rydjorker121 on Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:02 pm

the Kings deserved to lose that game...they weren't playing their best and Minny was playing tough on them...Trenton Hassell gives away 5 inches to Peja Stojakovic and he let Peja shoot 5-15...not bad for a midget...and also the return of Wally Sczerzbiak probably sparked Minny's game and that gave the Kings those "chilling" memories reminding them about how many injured players that they have--great players in Brad and Chris webber...I don't blame the loss on the Kings, it was just too tough to handle especially with the minny crowd and the way layups were being missed, things were turning out in Minny's momentum...I bet that if the Wolves and Kings meet in the playoffs the Wolves have a great chance of being those Kings--that would be a great rivalry.
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff
 
Posts: 7037
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby KingsFan in LA on Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:19 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:I just don't like you, I hate all these people in L.A talking about the Lakers suck and all this, I expect that from those people in Sacramento. I don't or ever will understand why Queen, Spurs, Laker-Haters waste so much time on our board. If your a queen's fan you should be at a queens message board, PERIOD!


Tell me where I talked crap on the lakers please? And since you hate people in LA talking crap on the lakers, don't that mean you expect people like that from LA? Please correct me if I'm wrong. PS I was welcomed here by a laker fan.
Last edited by KingsFan in LA on Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
KingsFan in LA

 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:51 am
Location: Burbank

Postby BDG on Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:52 pm

realm, don't give him a hard time just because he's a Kings fan. He's correct-- he never talked smack about the Lakers, and even if he did, he's certainly welcome to here.

Please don't take this to a personal level here. We welcome all fans here.
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40955
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby KingsFan in LA on Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:08 pm

And also I post here because I don't like kings forums. Forums are for discussion. I hate when everyone on a kings board agrees with one another. Its like talking to a kid and all he does is nod his head forward.
User avatar
KingsFan in LA

 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:51 am
Location: Burbank

Postby rydjorker121 on Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:13 pm

KingsFan in LA wrote:And also I post here because I don't like kings forums. Forums are for discussion. I hate when everyone on a kings board agrees with one another. Its like talking to a kid and all he does is nod his head forward.


exactly...thats called too much faith. All you need is a good discussion somewhere and you can start length-long threads of arguments...

guess that we need to bring Kobe's Therapist, EagleCoRules, lAkErSdYnAsTy, Omnipotent One and those guys of the like back... :man1: they were such good debaters...now that everything here has drastically cooled down, in terms of debate, hate to say it but its starting to get a little boring...sure its good to hear threads about signings and speculation and all that, but when no one wants to debate its awful...can one of you mods bring that up in the Mods forum please?...Bring back those banned people and bring more debate and liveliness to CL....
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff
 
Posts: 7037
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby BDG on Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:17 pm

rydjorker121 wrote:
KingsFan in LA wrote:And also I post here because I don't like kings forums. Forums are for discussion. I hate when everyone on a kings board agrees with one another. Its like talking to a kid and all he does is nod his head forward.


exactly...thats called too much faith. All you need is a good discussion somewhere and you can start length-long threads of arguments...

guess that we need to bring Kobe's Therapist, EagleCoRules, lAkErSdYnAsTy, Omnipotent One and those guys of the like back... :man1: they were such good debaters...now that everything here has drastically cooled down, in terms of debate, hate to say it but its starting to get a little boring...sure its good to hear threads about signings and speculation and all that, but when no one wants to debate its awful...can one of you mods bring that up in the Mods forum please?...Bring back those banned people and bring more debate and liveliness to CL....
KingsFan in LA: I agree-- that's the reason we welcome all fans here because it's incredibly boring just getting reassured and being agreed with by fans of the same team. I have yet to see a truly open Kings fan board.

rydjorker121: I gotta say that won't happen-- we banned them for a reason. They all got the boot because they were annoying our members more than providing good debate. We were getting numerous complaints and often they would ruin a thread just by saying stuff for attention.
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40955
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Realm of Shadows on Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:42 pm

KingsFan in LA wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:I just don't like you, I hate all these people in L.A talking about the Lakers suck and all this, I expect that from those people in Sacramento. I don't or ever will understand why Queen, Spurs, Laker-Haters waste so much time on our board. If your a queen's fan you should be at a queens message board, PERIOD!


Tell me where I talked crap on the lakers please? And since you hate people in LA talking crap on the lakers, don't that mean you expect people like that from LA? Please correct me if I'm wrong. PS I was welcomed here by a laker fan.


I didn't say you did, I said I just don't like you. I'm not gonna call you anything. I just don't like people who hate teams from city's they live in. By the way BDG, if i'm giving someone a hard time it would be pretty obvious :man12: I guess i'm just getting impatient lately with all these Shaq sucks b.s comments, Kobe got robbed for All Star Game MVP comments, all these keep Kobe get rid of Shaq AND Phil which is a stupid idea. I've been losing patience especially when noxcel goes on with Shaq is this or that when Slava hasn't been picking up slack lately. But I never get so annoyed that I start attacking other members, I may let them I don't care for them but I don't like to start fights or flames.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
732
User avatar
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo
 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: USC by way of Los Angeles

Next

Return to NBA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 11 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.