..rasheed..

..rasheed..

Postby magicmoment on Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:20 pm

did u guys hear that at rasheed's first game as a piston, he started the game and scored a few times, but then after the halftime, the "people" ruled off resheed and said that the "trade" papers were "incomplete" so they didnt let him play the rest of the second half..
talk about stoopid! :man7:
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:22 pm

Yeap... I didn't even understand this one bit... WTF?? How in the heck can they not let him play.. .He already played, and scored, and has the uni on... Like it makes a difference...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby KingsFan in LA on Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:28 pm

Pistons might have won that game had sheed stayed in.
KingsFan in LA

Postby magicmoment on Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:34 pm

KingsFan in LA wrote:Pistons might have won that game had sheed stayed in.

yah... for shure
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby rydjorker121 on Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:38 pm

I like the acquisitions of Rashweed and James for the Pistons...they get two legit starters and James might just be a superb backup while Wallace will probably take away Tayshaun Prince's starting spot...who wants to start someone with that poor stats and looks anemic anyway?...Now that Detroit has its shooters and defenders, it will seriously make a run for the Finals in the East...

I think that it was highly unfortunate that both newcomers didn't get to show their skills against the T-wolves. They were a worthy opponent to show their skills against. Rashweed was also cordially invited by guys like Darvin Ham at the Piston locker room. Both of them would have put some scoring punch and defensive punch in the mix and with those three point shooters they could've taken the shot while Minny kept missing those FTs down the stretch.
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby JSM on Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:47 pm

It looked like Big Ben and Sheed will get along very well together. They showed them hug when Sheed entered the locker room.

I think Sheed is good for them. He is a Mark Madsen with game. He was a great player for them on the bench, he was standing up cheering, getting the fans into it, and this was his first game there.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby rydjorker121 on Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:52 pm

That was because Weed wanted to make a good first impression with his new team...I'm sure he made a good first impression with the Hawks in his first game there...but i'm surprised how come he was able to play his 1st game there when he couldn't play in the 2nd half with Detroit...I don't get that paperwork, it must have been a lot because there were so many players traded that day...I guess they filled it in easily with that Sheed to Atlanta one. But trust me, Sheed will probably become that "bad Boy" over time with the Pistons...I predict that he will not live up to expectations there.
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby JSM on Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:18 pm

rydjorker121 wrote:I'm sure he made a good first impression with the Hawks in his first game there

Not like that. He was smiling and having a good time, but he wasn't standing up cheering the team on, I don't know just something about it looks like he is just really happy to be with a winning team in the East and not the Hawks.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Return to NBA Discussion