ratings for finals lowest in 22 years

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:47 pm

Of course I know how it feels to be a fan growin up, and havin no titles to back mah team I luv so much... I was always a Lakers fan, through tha thik and thin, and I never witnessed a title, until we won in 2000... So I know how it feels to win, and I know how it feels to never have won... And I know how it feels to have the title taken away... :bang:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Spurfanatic50 on Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:55 pm

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:Of course I know how it feels to be a fan growin up, and havin no titles to back mah team I luv so much... I was always a Lakers fan, through tha thik and thin, and I never witnessed a title, until we won in 2000... So I know how it feels to win, and I know how it feels to never have won... And I know how it feels to have the title taken away... :bang:

Well you must be young. Because I can remember in 1983 When Magic and Kareem knocked out The Iceman and Arthritis Gilmore. It hurt. Been dealing with it a long time. Since 1976. Then all of a sudden We win it all in 99. The Laker [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] coach Feel Jackson has to put the asterisk by it. (He didn't have to say anything, but he had to be an [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]). Well they both count and they both feel WONDERFUL!!!!
Spurfanatic50

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:00 pm

Feel Jackson... that's original... lolol... Even though they won in 99, I was glad to finally see some NBA when the lockout was over... They swept us that year, (we swept them in 01 too) and they won tha title vs the Knicks, which was an easy series, winning it in 5 games (which we did too in the finals winnin it in 5 games in 01)... They did tha NBA a fava and added championship bball for tha fans... it's a title, and I know ur proud of both titles equally... Congradulations they won it again in 03... But it's harder to defend a title, which they never were successful in doin, losin to us the next season. Let's see what happens next season...
LakersGyrl2003

Previous

Return to NBA Discussion