RATLIFF WANTS NY!!

RATLIFF WANTS NY!!

Postby zetaw00d on Tue Jul 22, 2003 11:46 am

The Knicks want center Theo Ratliff as badly as Ratliff wants them. A source close to Ratliff told The Post at last week's Boston summer league, where the Hawks were competing, that Ratliff wants out of Atlanta.

"He's miserable beyond belief," the source said.

When contacted, Ratliff's agent Joel Bell declined to comment on whether Ratliff has demanded a trade. However, when asked if Ratliff would play for the Knicks, he said, "He would be very happy to be with New York. He's an East Coast guy."

* In another attempt to get bigger at small forward, the Knicks recently contacted Lamar Odom's reps but were told not to bother, that Odom won't accept a $4.9 million exception.

http://www.nypost.com/sports/knicks/38059.htm

If you guys find anything more on ratliff post it here. I want to know where ratliff is goin to end up. I think he will be traded!
zetaw00d

Postby Shaq Fan on Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:34 pm

I have heard the same thing. I have also heard that THeo would like to go back to Philly or even go to San Antonio. All I say is do not come to LA. I think all the Lakers need to do is re-sign Horry, and we will be set to win for a long long time.

props to hoopskillz, OTK, Eyecue and DA.....
Shaq Fan

Return to NBA Discussion