Huge rumors of this trade going down in the near future.:

Mavs get:

Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Theo Ratliff
Dan Dickau

Hawks get:

Steve Nash
Antwan Jamison

Did anyone else hear about this rumor? If it happens, the Mavs will be real good, but maybe too many ball-hogs?

Starters(if it would happen)?

Mavs

C-Theo
PF-Walker
SF-Dirk
SG-Finley
PG-Delk

6th man-'Reef

Hawks

C-Nazr
PF-Jamison
SF-Jackson
SG-Terry
PG-Nash

Do ya'll agree with da line-ups if this rumor cam true?

props to hoopskillz, OTK, Eyecue and DA.....
Shaq Fan

Postby Guest on Sun Dec 21, 2003 5:12 pm

That's all made up, I saw that at hoopshype. Mark Cuban has said there is no way ever that he would trade Nash or let him walk away to another team. Especially since Nash is really carrying them right now with his clutch spot up 3's.

Actually I heard lots of times that they were trying to deal Finley to fill up a spot for Jamison who is playing better, and Josh Howard who is playing like an all star the last couple weeks.

They should deal Finley, Best, and Wahid for Theo.

Postby Shaq Fan on Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:01 pm

Thats why it is a rumor. :man7:

I saw it on more than that rumor site, some rumors are true some are false :man7:

Shaq Fan

Postby Guest on Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:19 pm

Why must you always make fun of me?

You always seem to degrade me and put me down.

You always go out of your way to put me down.

wawawawawa.

ShaqFan, with you rumors are nothing :man7:

Postby 'Cuse on Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:21 pm

Posto man, I been coming to this site a lot and you are the one who is always making fun of Shaq Fan, and put him down. I think it would be wise to leave him alone before you get the boot from a mod.

Just some advice.
'Cuse

Postby Guest on Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:29 pm

sorry :man6:

Postby Guest on Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:31 pm

I'm sorry Shaq Fan.

Postby Guest on Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:33 pm

I love you.

Postby rydjorker121 on Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:03 pm

ShaqFan...two more posts man...TWO more posts before you hit 1000....congratulations man just two more...I suggest you to save your posts for this thread....talk to Posto there.....
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby Kobe834 on Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:31 pm

man, i swear this site is turnin into the love connection. This trade shoudnt go down, but if nash is really serious aout opting out, then, why not so the mavs could get somethin out of it?
Kobe834

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:07 am

i dont think they'll trade nash...but they should definetly trade finley or walker....if cuban was smart, he'd trade either of those 2 and KEEP jamison..cuz right now nash and jamison are carrying tha mavs...and if NELSON was smart, he'd START jamison and NOT delk or howard or WHOEVER is startin for them now...jamison can score, rebound and pass....he is capable of bein a franchise player and ive always shown love for this guy...tha damn mavs are jus not using him correctly...if they wanna start rookies and washed up players over a young and talented player like jamison, then stop wasting his time and trade him for someone that is bench material!
FabFourLakers

Postby Shaq Fan on Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:02 pm

He was tying to act funny again, he didn't mean it. :disagree:

Shaq Fan

Postby vonzipper86 on Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:19 pm

i dont think they'll trade nash...but they should definetly trade finley or walker....if cuban was smart, he'd trade either of those 2 and KEEP jamison..cuz right now nash and jamison are carrying tha mavs...and if NELSON was smart, he'd START jamison and NOT delk or howard or WHOEVER is startin for them now...jamison can score, rebound and pass....he is capable of bein a franchise player and ive always shown love for this guy...tha damn mavs are jus not using him correctly...if they wanna start rookies and washed up players over a young and talented player like jamison, then stop wasting his time and trade him for someone that is bench material!

u better be joking right? They should trade Jamison and Bradley for a decent Center.. maybe Zy?
-This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jell-O's jigglin'!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwlhcnoljnM
Showtime in Action
vonzipper86

Postby BDG on Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:54 pm

Zy's not durable though, he's constantly injured. They're ruining Jamison's career by having him sit on the bench. They need to deal him fast so they can actually get something good in return for him.

They need someone physical like Austin Croshere, but better than him. They need DEFENSE!
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby clublakers on Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:43 pm

Cube wears his Nashty football jersey 24 hours a day... I don't think he would trade his boy. However, he HAS to trade one or two of his all-star forwards... three tweeners just isn't going to work against Lakers, Spurs, T-Pups, etc.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby Guest on Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm

ShaqFan I wanna have your kids.

I'm gonna go to your house, hold up a poster, jump around screaming.

Postby Guest on Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:00 pm

wait I changed my mind.

Postby SWOL on Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:10 pm

HAHAHAHA THAT WAS FUNNY
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:53 pm

vonzipper86 wrote:

u better be joking right? They should trade Jamison and Bradley for a decent Center.. maybe Zy?

well i WANT tha mavs to trade jamison but if they are not gonna trade him, then TRADE walker or finley! walker has been strugglin as of late and hes not all that good, finley is washed up and has been injured, jamison is tha real deal, and before walker came, he was tearin it up in preseason and looked like tha mavs were on pace for a nice season from him...but now walker comes in, and jamison goes to tha bench? why not start nash finley jamison walker and nowitzki? that'd be an all star lineup...stop wasting talent and trade him to get a nice center and if ur not gonna trade him then TRADE WALKER
FabFourLakers

Postby Shaq Fan on Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:29 pm

Posto wrote:ShaqFan I wanna have your kids.

I'm gonna go to your house, hold up a poster, jump around screaming.

Iam not a *** like you so, you can't have mah kids.

Shaq Fan

Postby Guest on Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:00 pm

ewwwwwwww. I'm telllling.

Postby Guest on Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:01 pm

Tell your aunt I said hi.

Postby Shaq Fan on Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:32 pm

How old are you Posto? You act like a two year old.

Shaq Fan

Postby Guest on Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:34 pm

I was just impersonating what you would have done if I called you a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].

I'm 17 and have a girlfriend so your wrong.

Postby Shaq Fan on Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:38 pm

Iam not the one who said I wanted to have your children, am I? NO you said that.

And so what if you have a girlfriend, whats that suppose to mean?

Shaq Fan

Next

Return to NBA Discussion