Rodman Released from his ABA team ... find out why

Rodman Released from his ABA team ... find out why

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:49 pm

LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby rydjorker121 on Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:24 pm

I don't think that Dennis will get very far to his NBA dream...whether or not he played in the CBA, for him, it doesn't make much of a difference...teams are seeing him, he doesn't need to put much of an impression due to his age, and thus, they are neglecting him...give up, Rodman, don't try so hard...the only reason why Rodman wants to come back is because of his so-called "I don't think that I finished off my career the way that I had intended to." It's a snide comment; it's not like "Oh I wanna help a team win with my rebounds and defense" or whatever. Notice that he only really made one comment about coming back to the league...its so pitiful its almost like repetitive of Stanley Roberts. Teams want youth, not brawn, history, and careers; look, the Magic just signed Desmond Pennigar and Denver signed Michael Doleac today. Anyhow Rodman may not adjust to the NBA aggressive play after ditching it for several years...and the CBA is probably slow. There are better marquee FAs other than him--Felipe Lopez, Tyrone Hill, Cherokee Parks, Ben Handlogten, Jason Caffey, those guys will probably get picked up before he does
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby JSM on Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:57 pm

I wish he would have played one more game for them bofore he left, because I want to see how he is doing, now that he's 100%
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby SMUnderground on Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:59 pm

jsm0331 wrote:I wish he would have played one more game for them bofore he left, because I want to see how he is doing, now that he's 100%

haha..yea

but do you guys think he'll go to lakers?..i wanna see him playing for us..hehe..i guess..after all he should clean up his act..and knwo be a bad influence to the lakers?..will he go to lakers?
SMUnderground

Return to NBA Discussion