ROY?

Besides 'Melo and Lebron who do you think will win ROY?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 26, 2003 1:42 pm

Dwayne Wade
40%
Chris Bosh
46%
T.J. Ford
No votes
Jarvis Hayes
No votes
Keith Bogans
No votes
Chris Kaman
13%
Luke Ridnour
No votes

Total votes : 15

ROY?

Postby Shaq Fan on Sat Dec 20, 2003 1:42 pm

Who do you think(besides 'Melo or LeBron) will win ROY?

props to hoopskillz, OTK, Eyecue and DA.....
Shaq Fan

Postby 'Cuse on Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:00 pm

No doubt, it will be Carmelo, but if I had to pick another player I would go with Chris Bosh, but it will not happen, Carmelo got it.
'Cuse

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:18 pm

Hey Bosh, is doin pretty good... I gotta pick him... But no doubt it'll be Melo.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:11 pm

naw yall havent seen dwyane wade as of late...hes been tearin it up for tha heat...either him or chris bosh...man tha first 6 outta tha 7 guys(excluding darko) selected in tha draft are pretty damn good, wade bosh kaman and hinrich will all be very productive players for their respective teams this season and in tha future
FabFourLakers

Postby Kobe834 on Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:16 pm

man, I picked Dwyane Wade the minute I first saw him. He works so hard and all and he's gonna be a great player. LeBron is fallin, and others who could easily take his place is Wade, Bosh definitely, and Carmello. I think Carmello will get it because he has the mantality of a 10 year vet. He led his team to a championship as a freshman and look, hes leading the Nuggets to a fo sure playoff spot. He's completely turned around the franchise and is constanly leading the team to victory night in and night out. Hes already establishing himself as a leader at only 19 and a rookie. He is a great role-model and is gonna become a great player in the future. Scottie Pippen or somethin'. Wade too.
Kobe834

Postby JSM on Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:06 am

this has been a very strong class of rookies, all making big contributions to their team. Lebron, Carmelo, Wade, Bosh, Kamen, Ford, Hinrich, J. Howard, Ridnour, Hayes, Zarko, Barbosa, and Banks.

The rookie all star game will be very exciting this year
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby wongy on Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:20 pm

:freak2: LeBron EASY... not because he deserves it, but the big sponsors do.. CORPORATE INFLUENCE....
"Stu" should be the man...
wongy

Postby vonzipper86 on Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:31 pm

I think lebron will win it, mostly because his stats are higher and he always has the media attention around him.. That one x-mas commerical w/ bernie mac proclaiming him is just another stint to boast his persona.
-This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jell-O's jigglin'!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwlhcnoljnM
Showtime in Action
vonzipper86

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:10 am

vonzipper86 wrote:I think lebron will win it, mostly because his stats are higher and he always has the media attention around him.. That one x-mas commerical w/ bernie mac proclaiming him is just another stint to boast his persona.

yea but lebron is better than melo, but melo's TEAM is playin better than lebron's team is...so thats why melo might get tha ROY and not lebron...but i believe Lebron will turn out to be better than melo, cuz melo isnt all around like lebron, cuz lebron can score, pass and rebound, while melo can only score and rebound, but not pass as much as lebron
FabFourLakers

Postby vonzipper86 on Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:20 pm

yea but lebron is better than melo, but melo's TEAM is playin better than lebron's team is...so thats why melo might get tha ROY and not lebron...but i believe Lebron will turn out to be better than melo, cuz melo isnt all around like lebron, cuz lebron can score, pass and rebound, while melo can only score and rebound, but not pass as much as lebron

they never put into context on how good the team was in the Rookie of the Year voting.. i.e. Magic Johnson and the lakers winning their first title of the 80s but not getting ROY award which was givin to Larry Bird.
-This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jell-O's jigglin'!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwlhcnoljnM
Showtime in Action
vonzipper86

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:47 pm

vonzipper86 wrote:

they never put into context on how good the team was in the Rookie of the Year voting.. i.e. Magic Johnson and the lakers winning their first title of the 80s but not getting ROY award which was givin to Larry Bird.

yea they should allocate tha award accordin to how tha individuals TEAM did and also on his stats...i HOPE lebron gets it, but i think carmelo will get it, cuz he is leadin a denver nuggets team in tah powerful WEST and lebron is leadin his team in tha WEAK EAST
FabFourLakers

Postby Guest on Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:33 pm

[b]LUKE !!!![/b]

He's Got My Vote For ROY!!!

Return to NBA Discussion