San Antonio loses to Denver.

Postby JSM on Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:20 pm

SA will not be a challenge this year, they almost lost to the Suns and they did lose to the Nuggets. They look pitiful and are playing very sloppy. Last night their passes were awful and they looked like they had no idea what they were doing out there, and all this coming from the nba champions. I guess this just shows everyone where the trophy belongs.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby BDG on Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:41 pm

That's crazy! They should've lost to Suns too! The lucked out that Phoenix kept missing shots at the end.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:53 pm

Look at Melo.. He was doin some pretty tight moves on the high lights!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:28 pm

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:Look at Melo.. He was doin some pretty tight moves on the high lights!

its funny how melo had a horrible game (4-15 shooting) and his team won(beating tha WORLD CHAMPS) and Lebron had a great game(12-20 shooting, 25 pts) and his team lost...

and everyone was sayin how lebron is overrated or OVERHYPED and how melo will be better and all that SH*T, well BELIEVE THE HYPE BABY if anything Lebron has shown us what hes really capable of...
FabFourLakers

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:04 am

But remember that it's just one game of the season. If anything Melo seems more of an all around player, and in the next few years, they'll be the Kobe and T-Mac of the league. They both gave great styles of play, but remember, that they're only rookies, and they'll get better. But since u named the stats, that just goes to show that the Nuggets dont depend on Melo, were as the Cavs depend on Bron. Bron had a better night, but it's about team ball, and that's why the Nuggets beat the Spurs. I'm not givin into the hype just yet because it's just the start of the season, but u can bet ur sweet butt that I'm gonna rock some Bron and Melo gear in a few weeks. :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Oct 30, 2003 3:24 pm

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:But remember that it's just one game of the season. If anything Melo seems more of an all around player, and in the next few years, they'll be the Kobe and T-Mac of the league. They both gave great styles of play, but remember, that they're only rookies, and they'll get better. But since u named the stats, that just goes to show that the Nuggets dont depend on Melo, were as the Cavs depend on Bron. Bron had a better night, but it's about team ball, and that's why the Nuggets beat the Spurs. I'm not givin into the hype just yet because it's just the start of the season, but u can bet ur sweet butt that I'm gonna rock some Bron and Melo gear in a few weeks. :jam2:

Well u see this is why i think Lebron will get ROY...cuz his team DEPENDS on him much more than Denver depends on carmelo...cuz notice how when lebron came outta tha game his team struggled and nothing was goin for them and when he comes back in his team came back...its funny how silas said he wont put lebron and PG, but how can u NOT put him at PG? I guess hes playin tha point this year and its workin so far!
FabFourLakers

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:45 pm

That's coo.. But if his team depends on him TOO much, then that doesn't mean that he should get the ROY if he doesn't make them look good in the process. He's gotta get everyone involved and do things that other rookies aren't. He got madd minutes in his debut game, and he looked great from start to finish... But just by one game, he's got mah vote for ROY...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby smilez on Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:49 pm

All im thinking is :man10: :man10: :freak2: :spineyes: :man10:
smilez

Return to NBA Discussion