Seattle: Land of the Sleepers

Seattle: Land of the Sleepers

Postby rydjorker121 on Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:00 pm

Yes, yes, and it's not Ronald Murray--the Sonics actually have guys that are playing exceeding expectations...just look at Richie Frahm today, I bet FabFour would have reported this but...

Frahm 10-11 shooting 6-7 threes 5-5 free throws...what a PURE stroke! A second Ray Allen in the making...he had 31 points in 32 minutes off the bench....wow...this guy has been exploding as of late and I no doubt jsm would do a Frahm update...he even made it top ten in the got milk rookie rankings at NBA.com...what a sleeper, he went undrafted and he helped Seattle beat Denver 115-105 tonight...wow....he's a scoring machine if anything...Gonzaga players have good strokes....this guy is the shiznit and I am really surprised...first Murray, now Frahm...is Ray Allen's job really on the loose? Whoa....Seattle is a breeding ground for players who want to make an impact in the league.

Richie Frahm

Ronald Murray
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:28 am

damn u BEAT me to tha punch this time rydjorker...i was JUST watchin tha highlights of this kid on NBA fastbreak! all i gotta say is WOW...first Ronald Murray, NOW frahm! i mean seriously i beat everyone is askin "Richie who?"...thats right...RICHIE FRAHM outta gonzaga...31 pts 10/11 shooting? now i know most of u are sayin "oh its tha nuggets", well, tha nuggets happen to be one of tha better teams in tha NBA at home nowadays...and seattle, well, hasnt been tha greatest ROAD team...but DAMN i gotta say they're gettin lucky with these "out of nowhere" players...i guess if u wanna make a name for yourself, ask for a trade to SEATTLE and they'll make u a someone!

it was a day of tha SLEEPERS in seattle, ronald murray had 24 pts 10 assists and 6 rebounds, and this FRAHM guy had 31 pst in 32 minutes on 10/11 shooting and 5/5 from ft line OFF THA BENCH...wow...i cant question Ray Allen on tha loose, cuz this team is still struggling...but damn if there is any indication of where this team could be headed in tah future, frahm and murray have given seattle hope...and they could be valuable trade bait in tha future to get them a big man...

and i think tha more key players that get injured in seattle, tha more no namers on that seattle roster start to make a name for themselves(barry and allen are both innjured, frahm and murray took advantage)
FabFourLakers

Postby JSM on Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:12 am

if Murray and Frahm can continue to play like this when all their guys are healthy, then just imagine how good they will be next year with Collison, Frahm (if that game wasn't a fluke and he keep putting up those type of numbers), Murray, Allen, Barry, Lewis
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Return to NBA Discussion