Seattle Supersonics Children's Book on Itunes

Seattle Supersonics Children's Book on Itunes

Postby Basketball Fan on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:34 am

I won't lie I thought this was hilarious

http://www.thatnbalotterypick.com/2012/ ... -book.html

The Seattle Supersonics children's book "Mommy, What's A Supersonic" is a sad read (Pictures)

Under: Children's Book , Sad , Seattle Supersonics

After the Seattle Supersonics left for Oklahoma City, there was some sadness in Seattle and from that came documentaries and tribute songs.

However, we here at That NBA Lottery Pick found something that ranks even higher on the sadness scale. There is a new IBook called, "Mommy, What's A Supersonic" done by Andrew Gall in the style of a children's book.
Basketball Fan

Re: Seattle Supersonics Children's Book on Itunes

Postby 432J on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:16 pm

lakerswiz wrote:I honestly think the city of Seattle needs to get over it. What Sonic fans did during the Finals was ridiculous and childish.

i completely disagree, when a city loves a team like they did the supersonics for all those years, and then all of a sudden have your team pack up and leave in an instant, it's just wrong

not to mention the fans and the city were lied to by that scumbag bennett over and over again, when in reality he knew the whole time his intention when he bought the team was to move it. watch Sonicsgate on youtube and you'll see why seattle sports fans are still bitter 4 years later
432J

Return to NBA Discussion