shaq orlando days

shaq orlando days

Postby shaq 45 on Sat Jul 26, 2003 12:34 pm

Did any of you watch shaq with orlando. Now I know some loser wants to throw stats around, but why look at stats that show david was better than shaq, when you ignore stats that support in head to matchups david was not much worse than shaq the past few years?? He killed shaq in orlando without cheating or getting every call his way. The same can not be said in the tim duncan era. DO you laker fans truly feel david fouls shaq the past 5 years, and we are not talking Divac who truly just flops and never won any defensive player of the year awards.
shaq 45

Postby echo nation on Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:29 pm

yea, imma say David did outplay Shaq early in his career

Shaq was young David was in his prime

no shame there
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby zetaw00d on Sun Jul 27, 2003 11:06 pm

Robinson outplayed shaq when he was in orlando, but he was young and did not have the skills that he has now. Shaq prime vs Robinson prime!! I would go with SHAQ!!!!
zetaw00d

Postby echo nation on Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:37 am

nuff said
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Jul 28, 2003 2:32 am

haha david is shaq's [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]
FabFourLakers

Postby queen_hater on Mon Jul 28, 2003 9:57 am

shaq definitely. only guy i would consider in shaqs league in his prime is hakeem.... even shaq admits that dream was great. david is a chump in my book though.

to how many championships did he carry his team to? 0 :freak2:
queen_hater

Postby echo nation on Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:37 pm

Davids no chump

have you seen him play in his prime??

top 10 center all time, easy
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby Laker brain on Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:30 am

Yup David Robinson scored 71 points in a game.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby echo nation on Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:39 am

eh thats over rated becuase they fed him the ball so that he could outscore shaq in the seasons last game to win the scoring title...

and it was against the clippers

not a great accomplishment.... the rest of his career means more than that lousy game
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

no no no

Postby kings suck on Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:33 am

The clippers in 1994 were much better than the Clippers of 2000 when shaq scored 68 I believe. NOw i am not going to post the two clipper rosters side by side, and neither shaq or david went up against an elite power forward or center. BUt, that is propaganda. You believed it just like shaq making up the thing about david blowing him off in high school since the media makes you believe shaq's stories. Yes, his coach John Lucas made david score more than ever before that year, since former All star Terry Cummings and potential all star Willie Anderson had career threatening and essentially ruining injuries the previous summer.
This is why Dennis Rodman was traded for Sean Elliot. Leaving David RObinson the only player on the team who could easily score +10 points.

BUT TO WIN THE GAME TO GET THE FOURTH SEED IN THE PLAYOFFS HE HAD TO SCORE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, IN PARTICULAR IN THAT GAME. AND, IT WAS THE MOST INCREDIBLE SCORING PERFORMANCE I HAVE SEEN OF A PLER ABOVE 6'9''!!!!!!!!This team had less talent than Garnett ever had, in a more competitive time in basketball history. They lost in the 2nd round though to Utah. Yes, it was designed for him to get the scoring record, but the team was a playoff contender that the previous year made the playoffs. NOT THE 14 OR SO WIN 2000 CLIPPERS. THESE ARE ALL FACTS, NOT SHAQ PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kings suck

Postby echo nation on Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:39 am

dude

learnt o register

and have a point to what youre saying

whats Shaq got to do w/ anything?

learn to read
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Return to NBA Discussion