Sources: Ronnie Brewer Has Agreed To Terms With The Rockets

Sources: Ronnie Brewer Has Agreed To Terms With The Rockets

Postby Kobe8Fan on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 32m

Houston Rockets, I'm told, are wrapping up a deal with free agent Ronnie Brewer

https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/statu ... 4831147010

Dammit! Why didn't Mitch call his agent? I was hoping the Lakers to sign him since nobody wanted him.
Kobe8Fan

Re: Sources: Ronnie Brewer Has Agreed To Terms With The Rockets

Postby abeer3 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:00 am

he's an extremely limited player. we'll see how much of a genius morey is with casspi and brewer. both guys were tossed away like garbage by their most recent teams. I think other teams have made much better role player signings than Houston this offseason (even teams with the same limited amount of flexibility).
abeer3

Re: Sources: Ronnie Brewer Has Agreed To Terms With The Rockets

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:18 am

abeer3 wrote:he's an extremely limited player. we'll see how much of a genius morey is with casspi and brewer. both guys were tossed away like garbage by their most recent teams. I think other teams have made much better role player signings than Houston this offseason (even teams with the same limited amount of flexibility).

Well that isn't fair. Houston picked up a decent role player at named Dwight. There problem is they have no real superstars to carry the load. Unless beardhead is a superstar
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Return to NBA Discussion