Spurs going after T-Mac

Postby STFU on Mon Aug 11, 2003 9:02 pm

I'M SORRY BUT IF THIS EVER HAPPENS THEY SHOULD JUST SHUT DOWN THE LEAGUE FOR A FEW YEARS......SAY 6 OR SO YEARS SHOULD DO IT.... :tonguespin:
STFU

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:01 am

yeah thats a real smart thing to do... wtf r u talking about now dumbass "little" one y would they ever shut down the league for 6 years
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby STFU on Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:22 am

BECAUSE THAT'S HOW LONG TIMMY D AND T MAC WILL RUN LEAGUE B*TCH.....
STFU

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:26 am

HAHAHA, sure thing sorry kid, it wont happen stop dreaming
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby STFU on Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:31 am

AND U KNOW THIS HOW????
STFU

Postby BDG on Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:40 am

ask yourself the same question
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby STFU on Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:14 am

IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY AT MY FIRST POST I SAID (((IF))) T MAC GOES TO THE SPURS.... :man12:
STFU

Postby BDG on Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:24 pm

no, I'm asking how you know that T-Mac and Duncan will "shut down" the league for 6 years.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby echo nation on Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:30 pm

he never said the league WILL.. he said the league SHOULD

as in "might as well"

becuase, by implication, no one else has a chance anyway

not saying i agree, just clearing things up
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby BDG on Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:40 pm

No, in my post I was using the "shut down" term as a figure of speech. Shut down = dominate in my previous post.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby echo nation on Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:12 pm

yea but STFU meant shut down as in stop the league altogether
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:24 pm

stfu needs to STFU cuz he says [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in all his posts, the league might as well shut down THIS year since the Lakers are going to win it! And T-Mac and Duncan cant take on Kobe and Shaq! Just look at the rings [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]! Shaq could snap Duncan in two, and Kobe would c-walk all over T-Mac's [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] after he 360's over his lanky [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!
FabFourLakers

Postby echo nation on Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:27 am

FabFourLakers wrote:stfu needs to STFU cuz he says [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in all his posts, the league might as well shut down THIS year since the Lakers are going to win it! And T-Mac and Duncan cant take on Kobe and Shaq! Just look at the rings [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]! Shaq could snap Duncan in two, and Kobe would c-walk all over T-Mac's [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] after he 360's over his lanky [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!

when STFU trashtalks his BS, its like a lot of Laker fans when we trashtalk our BS

no problem with that until it gets personal
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby Laker brain on Thu Aug 14, 2003 1:25 am

In all honesty, I think that T-Mac wants a championship, and would join San Antonio, I do not think pride is an issue with him. If he played with the Spurs he would be the 1st Option (Scorer). San Antonio lacks a dominant scoring guard, and with this addition they automatically are labelled on the same level with the Lakers.
I think that would be a smart move for the Spurs, but it is likely that the Lakers will be the greater team, unless Shaq gets unmotivated.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby echo nation on Thu Aug 14, 2003 1:28 am

i honestly would rather see Duncan in Orlando... im really tired of an anti-climatic Finals

but you're right.. i would love to see Duncan and McGrady on the same team... would make for more competition
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:30 am

echo nation wrote:i honestly would rather see Duncan in Orlando... im really tired of an anti-climatic Finals

but you're right.. i would love to see Duncan and McGrady on the same team... would make for more competition

That could have happened if Duncan wasnt sucha [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] and re-signed with the Spurs for another 3 years! How tight would that have been, Duncan, T-Mac and Hill! Actually i think it was either Duncan or Hill and once they found out Duncan was staying they went for hill. But yea Duncan in Orlando, i would like to see Shaq's former team vs him in the finals, then it would REALLY be personal.
FabFourLakers

Postby echo nation on Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:32 am

could you have imagined a healthy Duncan Hill McGrady trio though?
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:32 am

echo nation wrote:could you have imagined a healthy Duncan Hill McGrady trio though?

not a chance in hell
FabFourLakers

Postby echo nation on Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:33 am

it wouldve been great...

i wouldve loved to see THEM in the finals
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:04 am

FabFourLakers wrote:
echo nation wrote:could you have imagined a healthy Duncan Hill McGrady trio though?

not a chance in hell

Not on the same team... lol... :man10:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:13 am

FabFourLakers wrote:stfu needs to STFU cuz he says [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in all his posts, the league might as well shut down THIS year since the Lakers are going to win it! And T-Mac and Duncan cant take on Kobe and Shaq! Just look at the rings [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]! Shaq could snap Duncan in two, and Kobe would c-walk all over T-Mac's [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] after he 360's over his lanky [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!
WHOA!!!! THAT WAS A LOW BLOW EH??? YEAH: SHAQ WOULD PROBABLT SNAP DUNCAN IN TWO,BUUUUT THIS IS BASKETBALL....NOT WWE.....AS FAR AS KOBE C WALKIN.....UMMMMM....NO....SORRY....I DON'T THINK SO.....

Postby STFU on Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:16 am

Anonymous wrote:
WHOA!!!! THAT WAS A LOW BLOW EH??? YEAH: SHAQ WOULD PROBABLT SNAP DUNCAN IN TWO,BUUUUT THIS IS BASKETBALL....NOT WWE.....AS FAR AS KOBE C WALKIN.....UMMMMM....NO....SORRY....I DON'T THINK SO.....
SORRY ABOUT THAT....ME AGAIN.... BY THE WAY.... I LOVE THE NEW ROOM.... I THINK I'LL STAY IN HERE... :man1:
STFU

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:16 am

What new room??? :man3:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:43 pm

Anonymous wrote:

lol yea i think i went a lil far out with kobe c walkin

but when ur playin with shaq it is far worse than the fake WWE

and yes i know not all wrestling is FAKE, only the punches andn kicks and storyilnes are fake
FabFourLakers

Previous

Return to NBA Discussion