Spurs-Mavs officiating

Spurs-Mavs officiating

Postby BDG on Fri May 23, 2003 7:09 pm

I'm sorry, but if anyone is watching game 3 right now, the refs are HANDING the game to the spurs. they're not calling any of their fouls. is anyone watching this?
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Reddy on Fri May 23, 2003 7:16 pm

yup here!
I know Duncan travelled twice and the Steve Nash gets foule d 10 times
and THEY DON'T CALL IT!
the officials........i am disapoointed :man5:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Reddy on Fri May 23, 2003 7:20 pm

BTW GO mavs!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby TheKobeStoper on Fri May 23, 2003 10:08 pm

Yall are just sore from the last series and just cant git over it.Yall know the Spurs are the champs and cant admit it.Its ok though,Ill be in this chat room when the Spurs take home the trophy.

Damn,that ring is gona look mighty good on D. Robs. finger!
TheKobeStoper

Postby Reddy on Fri May 23, 2003 10:17 pm

:man3: rite
go mavs and nets!
I will NEVER support the Spurs FYI cuzz they are classless
and I love Steve Nash and Byron Scott
And IF the Spurs take the ring this year, what happened last time they won a ring? yeah last time the spurs won a ring, the Lakers responded with a 3 peat.....so do the math........
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby TheKobeStoper on Fri May 23, 2003 10:23 pm

Umm ok,I dont think it worked that way but your entitled to your opinion.But to call the Spurs a bunch of non classy guys,ARE YOU MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :man4: The Spurs are no dought in my mind that they are the classyest team in the nba.They have done so much for the community and helping people.There not in to them selves were they have to show off there big house on cribs and role out the platinum hummer or whatever.
TheKobeStoper

Postby Reddy on Fri May 23, 2003 10:26 pm

Spurs are not letting Mav fans in the building for the WCF
thats CLASSY???????????? :man3:

and yeah just look at the signs and mean comments they write........

there ya go
thanx 4 respecting mah opinion
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby TheKobeStoper on Fri May 23, 2003 10:31 pm

I did not hear anything about that not letting mavs fans in the building.But dont blame it on the Spurs players,they didnt do anything.I live down near san antonio and Spurs fans seem like some of the freindliest people I have ever met.I dont think Spurs fans have anything against mavs fans.This is deffinently not like the la and sac series.Down here in Texas it looks like no one is haveing a problem with anyone down here.
TheKobeStoper

Postby Reddy on Fri May 23, 2003 10:34 pm

http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=588
tahts the link to hte thread
the link to the article is inside
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby TheKobeStoper on Fri May 23, 2003 10:41 pm

That was just some of the higher people that own the spurs that did that.Its not right but I have to say they just wanted to help out the fans that have been so dedicated to them in the years.The Spurs have the most people attendence since the Bull did.I think the Jazz also did that one year in the playoffs.
TheKobeStoper

Postby Reddy on Fri May 23, 2003 10:45 pm

o come on man........
that's class?
anyway just wanted to say i didnt "couldnt accpet the loss and can accept the fact"
I just like the Mavs cuzz they got Steve Nash and i was born in Canada, and Bryon Scott was a former Laker
and I don't like the Spurs becuse of their classless acts.......
ie......the building one i just said..........
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 23, 2003 11:19 pm

Dayam.. I didn't even see the game... who won that game?
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Fri May 23, 2003 11:21 pm

spurs by 15
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 23, 2003 11:27 pm

:disagree: :mad1: :disagree: :mad1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Sat May 24, 2003 9:24 am

BTW DALLLAS only shot 6 free throws tonite!
THIS IS DISGUSTING! :man12:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby TheKobeStoper on Sat May 24, 2003 11:13 am

If Dirk is injured and cant play the next game or play through the series.No more mavs.

I like the mavs for one reason.Its not the players I like its Mark Cuban.I have never seen an owner so into there team.He has changed the mavs into a Western force in just 3 years,Thats impresive!I dont think the mavs are gona win it this year,but I think they might win 1 in the next tho years.Mark is just gona make that team better and better!
TheKobeStoper

Postby TheKobeStoper on Sat May 24, 2003 11:16 am

But I still think they have no chance against La!
TheKobeStoper

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat May 24, 2003 12:17 pm

TheKobeStoper wrote:But I still think they have no chance against La!
Your absolutly right, their in it and we arn't :man10:

No but seriously, the refereeing is crap, and with Dirk hurt, the Mavs are in big, big trouble...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sat May 24, 2003 1:32 pm

Are you a Spurs fan KobeStopper??? I just need the info, since you have so much praise for them. If not, just get off your knees with the Spurs, because its making me sick.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Slayer Alstarx on Sat May 24, 2003 2:44 pm

This thread has been hijacked!! I read the topic and thought I'd be reading about the disparity in the freethrow department, but the Kobe Stoper hijacked by going of topic,(BTW, what's a 'stoper?") talking about the lack of class of the Spurs (it has it's own topic, so your points should be posted there).

Back to the subject:

I seem to notice often that when the Spurs win, they get a lot of favorable calls. I'm not upset about the Lakers series, because I expected the Spurs to get the abundance of calls (which they did).
I noticed the exact same thing the last time the Spurs won it all. It was the calls more than anything else.
So get ready for the parade in San Antonio. They have it locked playing 8 against 5.

You don't believe me? Just check the stats from the last time S.A. won it.
Something needs to be done about the officiating in this league. Complaining to Stern about it is about as good as complaining to a crooked cop about the crooked cops!
Yes I've seen the Lakers get the calls on occaison but not to this level.
Slayer Alstarx

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sat May 24, 2003 3:28 pm

I guess the Spurs have a picture of David Stern and a monkey doin the nasty together. Blackmailing the commish to get there calls. Pathetic!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Reddy on Sat May 24, 2003 5:42 pm

excuse mah language
but its like the refs kiss the spur's [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] out there
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 24, 2003 6:33 pm

I know... it's not even fair... But with Dirk outta tha lineup they are really gonna have to step it up. They can get tha job done, but they gotta do what they came here to do... win the WCF!!

It is classless for the organization to do this to the fans of the NBA> Even if the players had nothing to do with it, they are still a part of the Spurs organization. This isn't right.

The Kobe "Stoper" never got back to me on what a "stoper" is. So he'll never get back to u on this matter too... I know what a "Stopper" is, but not a "stoper." LMAO :man7:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Snakell Beast on Sat May 24, 2003 6:55 pm

I can not understand how the Mavericks can shoot LESS THAN 20 free throws in any game. If a team holds the mavs to under 100 points, that team HAs TO expect that because of the number of talented scorers who are great at drawing contact and getting to the line on the Mavs, the free throws will be QUITE FREQUENT. What I ask you is, HOW THE [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] DO THE MAVS GET 6 FREE THROWS. I remember game 1 when both teams got about 50 free throws...hmm...who won that game in SA....OH YEAH, THE FREAKIN' MAVS. I understand the Spurs getting 10-20 more free throws than the Lakers on the average game, they have better players, but the Mavs have better scorers at every position than the Spurs, so they should be getting 10-20 MORE free throws than the Spurs, not 6 for the WHOLE GAME!!!!
:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:
:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:
Snakell Beast

Postby TheKobeStopper on Sat May 24, 2003 7:58 pm

Thank you LakersGyrl2003 for pointing that out to me.I didnt even see that.But Snakell,on the mavs gitting just 6 freetrows.The mavs in game 3 didnt attack the rim at all really becuase they saw that they were gitting blocked almost everytime when they tried going to the post.When they started noticeing that they went to there perimitor shooters.Then they started gitting the lead,But then later on in the game in the 2nd half the Spurs started paying attention to the perimitor shooters and started picking up there defence on them.The Spurs have the best defence in the NBA.With out Dirk the Mavs have no chance.
TheKobeStopper

Next

Return to NBA Discussion