Spurs win games by outshooting freethrows; proof inside

Spurs win games by outshooting freethrows; proof inside

Postby Kobe8Fan on Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:10 pm

Sp*r fans, answer this:
Out of Sp*rs' 14 wins this season, they average 6.6 more FT's than their opponents...it is more than their +4.2 FTA advantage including all games..What does that mean? They win games by outshooting freethrows than their opponents!! Notice in their 14 wins, they either attempted much more free throws(10+) or the free throw attemps were pretty even for both sides...They have yet to win a game when they can't get the help from the refs..

hope this can shut their mouths up.
Kobe8Fan

Re: Spurs win games by outshooting freethrows; proof inside

Postby Spurfanatic50 on Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:56 am

Kobe8Fan wrote:Sp*r fans, answer this:
Out of Sp*rs' 14 wins this season, they average 6.6 more FT's than their opponents...it is more than their +4.2 FTA advantage including all games..What does that mean? They win games by outshooting freethrows than their opponents!! Notice in their 14 wins, they either attempted much more free throws(10+) or the free throw attemps were pretty even for both sides...They have yet to win a game when they can't get the help from the refs..

hope this can shut their mouths up.

Although we average +4.2 FTA, we have been shooting in the low 70 % range so I fail to see where this helps us. What are you trying to say? The refs have been bailing us out? Why don't you just say that then. Since we can't hit free throws to save our life, I fail to see where this is bailing us out or helping us.

I hope this shuts your mouth up.
THE FOURTH TIME AROUND --- IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST TIME.
Spurfanatic50
Clublakers Rep: Spurs

Re: Spurs win games by outshooting freethrows; proof inside

Postby @ on Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:27 am

:what:

are you really a spurs fan??? :man7: what are you doing here??? Do you fan for LA too ??? If not this is clublakers not clubspurs... :man12: :mhihi:
@

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:57 am

No No, Spursfanatic50 has been here for a while now. It's nice to hear from other fans as long as they aren't here just to talk trash and start stuff. I agree though, the Spurs aren't doing all that good at the free throw line. Tim is almost as bad as Shaq.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby TheZen on Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:21 pm

SterlingBlueSatinGlow wrote:No No, Spursfanatic50 has been here for a while now. It's nice to hear from other fans as long as they aren't here just to talk trash and start stuff. I agree though, the Spurs aren't doing all that good at the free throw line. Tim is almost as bad as Shaq.

at least shaq hits the rim...bowen airballs his free throws one too many times :bang:
TheZen

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:28 pm

TheZen wrote:
SterlingBlueSatinGlow wrote:No No, Spursfanatic50 has been here for a while now. It's nice to hear from other fans as long as they aren't here just to talk trash and start stuff. I agree though, the Spurs aren't doing all that good at the free throw line. Tim is almost as bad as Shaq.

at least shaq hits the rim...bowen airballs his free throws one too many times :bang:

LOL, no doubt. Yeah, Shaq has been doing better but I don't think Shaq will ever be a great free throw shooter. Thats just not Shaq. Yeah watching the Spurs shoot free throws though is pathetic. Bowen could probably take some lessons from Shaq. :man12:
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Return to NBA Discussion