FA STEPHON JACKSON TO NUGGETS?

FA STEPHON JACKSON TO NUGGETS?

Postby Shaq Fan on Fri Jul 25, 2003 4:41 pm

On www.hoopshype.com it said Stephon is in negotiations with Denver.

props to hoopskillz, OTK, Eyecue and DA.....
Shaq Fan

Postby Kobe834 on Fri Jul 25, 2003 4:43 pm

Why don't the lakers just sign him? they need a backup guard. Oh, But they also need a backup for shaq.
Kobe834

Postby BDG on Fri Jul 25, 2003 4:50 pm

stephen jackson is a deadly shooter, but he's inconsistent. until he proves otherwise, i don't want him.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby echo nation on Sat Jul 26, 2003 4:21 am

yea

the only spur i'd want at this point is Bruce Bowen
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sat Jul 26, 2003 10:53 am

BryantDunkGiant wrote:stephen jackson is a deadly shooter, but he's inconsistent. until he proves otherwise, i don't want him.

I agree BDG....not only is he inconsistent in his game, but his face is inconsistent to what we view as a beautiful in this world.

MAN IS HE UGLY!!!!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby echo nation on Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:26 pm

yea, becuase looks has to do w/ everything
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby Kobe834 on Sat Jul 26, 2003 3:14 pm

he looks like a duck :man10:
Kobe834

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Jul 26, 2003 3:40 pm

ok we cant even afford him he's lookin for long term so obviously he's goin to a place like denver

and i wouldnt want him anyways cuz he talks alot of [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] and cant back it up

i agree on tha bruce bowen one, ive never seeen anyone play great defense on Kobe the whole game like he does
FabFourLakers

Postby Vasashi17 on Sat Jul 26, 2003 4:57 pm

Bowen was getting away with alot of [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] though...It is Kobe's fault for playing into it, but who else could he go to with Shaq getting all those offensive fouls....0 for 38 Horry....hobbling George.....cant create his own shot Fisher....Who? I can't wait till the face the Spurs this year, cause noone can cheat off their man to help Bowen guard Kobe....and plus Kobe will be injury free with a certain hunger to fulfill....I call it right now...Bowen will be crowned by the ball with Kobe hammering it on him in the very first game we'll play...oh by the way...that game will be a blow out win for us....just watch
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Jul 26, 2003 7:02 pm

Vasashi17 wrote:Bowen was getting away with alot of [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] though...It is Kobe's fault for playing into it, but who else could he go to with Shaq getting all those offensive fouls....0 for 38 Horry....hobbling George.....cant create his own shot Fisher....Who? I can't wait till the face the Spurs this year, cause noone can cheat off their man to help Bowen guard Kobe....and plus Kobe will be injury free with a certain hunger to fulfill....I call it right now...Bowen will be crowned by the ball with Kobe hammering it on him in the very first game we'll play...oh by the way...that game will be a blow out win for us....just watch

Actually i was thinkin of Shaq hammering Rasho with a throwdown

But Kobe leavin bowen in tha dust and pullin a windmill over Duncan sounds good too
FabFourLakers

Return to NBA Discussion