Stephon Jackson to LA?

Stephon Jackson to LA?

Postby Shaq Fan on Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:25 am

Stephon Jackson is probaly going to sign a deal to play for the Clippers in the up coming week.

www.hoopshype.com

props to hoopskillz, OTK, Eyecue and DA.....
Shaq Fan

Postby BDG on Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:23 am

See Shaq Fan, you gotta post the link and a quote from the actual article... like this:

Stephen Jackson, having unwisely rebuffed a three-year, $10M Spurs' offer soon after becoming a free agent (following the rejection notice, Gregg Popovich swiftly snared Hedo Turkoglu and Ron Mercer), must now settle for the best non-profitable situation. A team, in other words (we're talking Hawks or Clippers), that can provide the most performance-enhancing exposure. In case you weren't paying attention, Jackson led the league last season in receiving uncontested jumpers, one of the many advantages of playing off Tim Duncan.

http://www.nypost.com/sports/40368.htm
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Shaq Fan on Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:30 am

BryantDunkGiant wrote:See Shaq Fan, you gotta post the link and a quote from the actual article... like this:

So are you happy wit me BDG?

Shaq Fan

Postby BDG on Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:35 am

What's that supposed to mean?

I'm just showing you how to post an article so you don't get attacked for posting rumors that no one believes. I'm showing you how to provide proof that the rumor exists so no one makes fun of you.

Like I keep saying, this is only to help you.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Shaq Fan on Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:38 am

BryantDunkGiant wrote:What's that supposed to mean?

I'm just showing you how to post an article so you don't get attacked for posting rumors that no one believes. I'm showing you how to provide proof that the rumor exists so no one makes fun of you.

Like I keep saying, this is only to help you.

I know that BDG, I wanted to know if that was good enough, it wasn't a attack. :man12:

Shaq Fan

Postby BDG on Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:42 am

Aite thanks for explaining that... all I'm saying is if you post it like I did up top, I don't see why you'll have any problems.

Now on to Stephen Jackson...

He definitely blew a HUGE offer with the Spurs by turning it down. I think too many people are feeding his ego. He only got those open looks because of Duncan and now he thinks he's a star because he can hit those wide-open jumpers.

Like it says there, he might want to take an offer from a bad team so his numbers look better... maybe not on the Clippers though... although they do need a SG.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby zetaw00d on Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:31 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:See Shaq Fan, you gotta post the link and a quote from the actual article... like this:

Stephen Jackson, having unwisely rebuffed a three-year, $10M Spurs' offer soon after becoming a free agent (following the rejection notice, Gregg Popovich swiftly snared Hedo Turkoglu and Ron Mercer), must now settle for the best non-profitable situation. A team, in other words (we're talking Hawks or Clippers), that can provide the most performance-enhancing exposure. In case you weren't paying attention, Jackson led the league last season in receiving uncontested jumpers, one of the many advantages of playing off Tim Duncan.

http://www.nypost.com/sports/40368.htm

Yea i agree!! Its only cut and paste bs!! How hard is it to do that!?!?!?
zetaw00d

Postby Guest on Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:41 pm

Where does it say Stephan Jackson will sign with the Clippers within a week, that's just someone from the NY Post's opinion of which teams he might be considering.

NY Post is known for lying.

Why did you say he will sign with the Clippers in a week?

Postby Hot Sauce on Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:54 pm

It never said that, Shaqfan misinterpreted the statement. Jackson has as good of a chance of ending up with the Hawks.
Feed Me!!!!!!!
Hot Sauce

Postby FabFourLakers on Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:31 pm

Jackson is overrated and now hes payin for it...
FabFourLakers

Postby rydjorker121 on Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:49 pm

Stephen Jackson and Predrag Drobnjak to the Clips would really enhance their team a lot..look for the former to step it up like hell.... :jam2:
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby Kobe834 on Sat Sep 20, 2003 2:40 pm

i agree, the clips need at least some sorta frontcourt, and drobnjak
will do the job along with kaman
Kobe834

Return to NBA Discussion