The So Called Heat "Nation"

The So Called Heat "Nation"

Postby King of Clutch on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Just recently the heat beat the nets, and Dwade went OFF. So I went there to see how their fans were taking it. And honestly, it had me laughing HARD. Can you believe they were actually arguing between wade v lebron? I don't even think wade fans believe this is a comparison, but lebron fans have been trolling wade all season calling him garbage. So I guess they responded after this game. The argung is still going on to a degree on the espn conversation section for the game. The Heat Nation is soooooo divided. Glad we're not like that...
King of Clutch

Re: The So Called Heat "Nation"

Postby King of Clutch on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:50 pm

And I won't be surprised if this gets locked. oooor moved to the nba discussion :man12:
King of Clutch

Postby Doc Brown on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:52 pm

If you know it's going to get locked or moved why post it here or at all?
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby Scnottaken on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:54 pm

I beg to differ. This board in particular is, imo, rather divided, especially after a loss. Even in wins, there are some people who complain about a Kobe/Gasol/Dwight game no matter how well they did. There are some people that may zoom in on one particular play in an otherwise excellent game and attempt to make it seem like the norm. I agree that we don't really have one major division like they do, but there are many small fissures. (Just trying to make it laker related)
I want to hear "Beat LA" chants at a Clipper vs Laker game
Scnottaken

Postby lakersyunowin on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:57 pm

thread with 'heat' in title, in LD? do not want
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby King of Clutch on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Doc Brown wrote:If you know it's going to get locked or moved why post it here or at all?

wasn't thinking where I was posting it initially.
King of Clutch

Postby King of Clutch on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:00 pm

fkmikebrown wrote:thread with 'heat' in title, in LD? do not want

lol I know I know. I apologize for that.
King of Clutch

Postby Alcindor on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:01 pm

What those unbelievably bandwagon Miami fans think about their players doesn't concern me in the slightest.
Alcindor

Postby King of Clutch on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:01 pm

mods. have MERCY! :man6:

lol
King of Clutch

Postby King of Clutch on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Aaaaaaaaaand here comes the lock. lol
King of Clutch

Postby Snake Eyes on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:06 pm

Just a hunch, and I could be completely wrong, but I bet a large portion of the LeBron fans hate on Wade are bandwagon fans. The fans who tend to support Wade have probably been around for a while.
Snake Eyes

Postby snackdaddy on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:24 pm

There are plenty of boards that are divided due to differing opinions of key players. I'm on a couple Rams boards and there has been plenty of rift with the pro Sam Bradford crowd and anti Sam Bradford crowd.

I see less rift here. Most Laker fans know what they have and what they shouldn't have.
snackdaddy

Postby King of Clutch on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Yeah good points. I think it also has to do with kobe being the only one who can cause another faction separate from the "lakers" faction. And since he's been a laker his entire career, his fans are naturally lakers fans as well. That and the fact that most kobe fans, like myself, have been lakers fans as well kobe's entire career, and want the team to do well, so we feel comfortable critiquing his game on whats working and whats not working for the team.

I'm a young guy and i've been a kobe fan ever since I started watching basketball. He's converted me, as well as many other fans, into lakers fans. I honestly can't see his fans just ditching the lakers once he retires. Thats all we've known for 17 yrs. lol
King of Clutch

Postby The Original 81 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Snake Eyes wrote:Just a hunch, and I could be completely wrong, but I bet a large portion of the LeBron fans hate on Wade are bandwagon fans. The fans who tend to support Wade have probably been around for a while.

Heat fan and bandwagon fan are one in the same. :mhihi:
"Let me say one more thing about Kobe. He will be the best player in the history of the game. If he keeps doing what he's doing, there is no stopping him. He is that good." - Shaquille O'Neal in his autobiography, "Shaq Talks Back"
The Original 81

Return to NBA Discussion