The Pressure is ON! (refering to Knicks vs. Bucks game)

The Pressure is ON! (refering to Knicks vs. Bucks game)

Postby keyindabox on Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:45 pm

Hold onto your hats, its step-up time. We have to win against the Bucks. Why? Just look at the updated standings. Look at Eastern Conference.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/standings?season=2004&group=conference&column=gamesBehind&order=null&seasontype=2

But with the schedule the other teams racing with us have, a win might help us move up or help us not drop a seed if we lose.

*Games in bold are very important ones for us*

Philadelphia at Detroit
Atlanta at Toronto
Indiana at Cleveland
NY Knicks at Milwaukee
Portland at Minnesota
San Antonio at Sacramento
New Jersey at Miami
Utah at Denver
Dallas at LA Clippers
"Like I say to people all the time, I don’t care what Brooklyn do, I don’t care if they have a better record than we do this year, we still got “New York” on our chest. We’re still New York’s team, regardless of what Brooklyn do." - Ray Felton
BLACK MAMBA
keyindabox
Clublakers Rep: Knicks

Postby rydjorker121 on Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:01 pm

Great :man2: an ABC game, we'll see more of that wretch Mike Tirico and Tom Tolbert again...

your team is 5 and a 1/2 games behind the Bucks...good luck anyway the Bucks are actually hugely underrated just so you know so give Marbles a call and tell him not to take Damon Jones lightly....and tell Allan Houston to guard Redd...but yes, you can go ahead of Boston and Cleveland and push Miami and Philly out of that high-staked eighth spot of the Eastern conference...all games count now, and isn't this like the first nationally televised Buck game--ever? :man3:
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby JSM on Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:04 pm

Tim Thomas against his former team and Van Horn against his, Knicks on a nationally televised Sunday game...it should be interesting
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby keyindabox on Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:10 pm

jsm0331 wrote:Tim Thomas against his former team and Van Horn against his, Knicks on a nationally televised Sunday game...it should be interesting

Actually I think the West Coast will get the Sac-town vs. Spurs.
"Like I say to people all the time, I don’t care what Brooklyn do, I don’t care if they have a better record than we do this year, we still got “New York” on our chest. We’re still New York’s team, regardless of what Brooklyn do." - Ray Felton
BLACK MAMBA
keyindabox

Postby JSM on Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:13 pm

keyindabox wrote: Actually I think the West Coast will get the Sac-town vs. Spurs.

I'll still get to see it then, I live in ATL
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby keyindabox on Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:30 pm

Knicks win! Down 26 in the third and come back to win by 3! :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:
BLACK MAMBA
keyindabox

Postby SMUnderground on Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:30 pm

soo close..so close..
SMUnderground

Return to NBA Discussion