THE SAC TOWN KINGS ARE TAKING OVER THIS SITE!

THE SAC TOWN KINGS ARE TAKING OVER THIS SITE!

Postby King Lover on Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:58 pm

yooh, yooh Im back Im back and the Kings rule this site. And the Kings are gonna take the title this year!

Divac
Webber
Peja
Doug(the man)
Mike

Bobby J
JJ
Hedo
Keon
Lawrence

and many other superstars

HERE THE KING RAP

YEAH YEAH YA KNOW who we are the youth of America the Kings heer to stay we will beat everyone in site even them f'in Lakers. Our record will beat the crapton Bulls old record of 72-10. Beat Dat Beat Dat. Wo u got Shaq Karl Payton, no more Kobe da Kings da Kings.

So how u peeps like dat?

Kings all the way.

Maloof Bros. :bow:
King Lover

Postby Danny Ainge on Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:19 pm

Boy if I weren't the PR manager in charge of being nice to all the guests & members why I'd lay into you yo! But instead I will thank you for your comments and await the upcomming onslaught from the Laker faithfulls.
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby King Lover on Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:21 pm

Bring Them on Danny Boy!

Go Kings!

King Lover

Postby kingjsun on Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:29 pm

Maloof sounds like poof, you know. Like their dreams of an NBA championship.
Buckle up! This off season is going to be some ride...
kingjsun

Postby soniclude on Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:48 pm

Hello King Lover.

So basically, you guys have the same team you've had for the past, um, 4 years now.

And you're going to shatter the best regular season record (even though you haven't done that recently).

And you're going to beat the Lakers, who will have 4 All Stars in their starting line up (even though you couldn't when they just had 2).

And you're going to win a championship (even though that hasn't happened anytime in the last 50 years).

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? :man10:
ImageImage
soniclude

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:00 pm

Welcome King lover. Wow you've made quite a statement for your first post. Humm, where to start. Well I guess I'll address the whole "Kings beating the record of 72-10. I'm glad you have high hopes for such a worthless team. With fans like you the Kings don't need championships. And good thing too, cause they ain't going to be getting one anytime soon. Who do we got Shaq, Karl and Payton? Thats not enough for you? You want to see your Queens get beat worse? Man you must really like gettin punished. lol. Don't count Kobe out. We all thought that Webber was going to do time but it didn't turn out that way. Kobe will be here for a long time. Believe that.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby King Lover on Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:29 pm

Oh yeah Sterling we'll see. I gurantee it will only be the big 3 and Kobe will not be one of them. How you like my rap. Kings will beat the record and the LA Fakers will not even make the playoffs.

Mark my words! Kings rule

King Lover

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:59 pm

LOL, You're comedy dawg. Even without Kobe the Lakers will still have no problem beating the Queens. I'll mark your words tho but I don't think we'll be seing you around when the Lakers win yet another championship next year. You keep cheering for your team tho. Maybe someday you too can grow up to be a Laker fan.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby zetaw00d on Mon Jul 21, 2003 3:07 pm

King Lover wrote:Oh yeah Sterling we'll see. I gurantee it will only be the big 3 and Kobe will not be one of them. How you like my rap. Kings will beat the record and the LA Fakers will not even make the playoffs.

Mark my words! Kings rule

Sure!! Webber will be out again with an injury. He has not played a full season in a while!!! Kings will not make it to the finals again!!!

:shootb: Sac Queens!!
zetaw00d

HEY KING LOVER

Postby Guest on Mon Jul 21, 2003 3:09 pm

I JUST FOUND A PICTURE OF THE MALOOF BROTHERS GIVING CHRIS WEBBER HEAD...LOL...HOW DARE YOU COME TO MY NEIGHBORHOOD TALKIN THAT ISHT!!!!!

WE DONT PLAY THAT!!!

ONE LOVE TO MY LAKER PEOPLE!!!! :bow:

Postby SWOL on Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:17 pm

Sac-Town
your window of opprotunity has passed....enjoy the parades in LA
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby SWOL on Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:17 pm

oh yeah
kiss the rings bizzznatch
SWOL

Postby L.A. Dynasty on Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:46 pm

damn Queens! Always wants the precious! Here's a tip from ole Golden Throat: "Close only counts in horse shoes!"
"What matters is the name on the front of your jersey."
- Kobe Bryant (Start listening to your own quotes you big baby!)
L.A. Dynasty

Postby Vasashi17 on Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:06 pm

Hey win a championship first and then maybe we'll give you the time of day, but as of right now stop wasting our time cause we have bigger fish to fry...you thought it was the spurs...wrong....its that lying [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], idiotic sheriff and that retarded DA of Colorado
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby SWOL on Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:11 pm

THE BUFFALO BILLS OF THE NBA..........NO WAIT....YOUHAVENT EVEN MADE THE FINALS......MY BAD SORRY BUFFALO
SWOL

Postby ShaqIsBack on Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:54 pm

Shaq is back and Vlade was washed up when we traded him.....Webber is hurt and Malone can handle him with Shaq defending the basket.....and Payton cancels out Bibby...
"Last year, I had a couple tanks, a couple grenades. Now I got atomic weapons. I'm going nuclear. I'm Colin Powell, and I can drop the bomb any time I want to. That's right, the Diesel is back." - Shaq
ShaqIsBack

Postby BDG on Tue Jul 22, 2003 3:11 am

hey, go back to the year 2002, read the scoreboard and shut up.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Reddy on Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:23 am

YEAH BDG U GO

HOW MANY RINGS U GOT KING LOVER?????
AND HOW MANY DO THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS GOT?
WHERE DO U RANK IN ALL TIME CHAMPIONSHIPS?
HM AT THE BOTTOM EH???????/
SORRY LAKERS ARE AT THE TOP!!!!!!!!!!!
AND AGAIN QUEEN FANS COMING IN AND SAYING O WE'RE BACK I MEAN DONT U GET TIRED OF LYING AND GETING PROVEN WRONG YEAR AFTER YEAR?????
MALOOF HAHAHAH WHAT A FUNNY NAME
KISS ADELMAN AND WEBBER AND ALL UUR PLAYAS [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].........THE RECORD TO BE BEATEN IS BY THE LAKERS NOT THE QUEENS GET IT STRAIGHT AND YEA READ TEH SCOREBOARD AND I REMEMBE BIBBY SAYING LAST SEASON WE GONNA BEAT 70 WINS
O YEA HE LIED AGAIN
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:21 pm

OMG, queens are sad. lets take a visit to last years conference finals, what happened? your team needs to earn it's name, too bad they never will.
[The Will To Act] | [My Music Blog]

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:43 pm

ya'll didn't take over crap
SWOL

huh?

Postby LakersFan2003 on Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:17 pm

Wait a minute. The Kings lost to the same Lakers team last year 4-3. And the year before that 4-0. So, you've got the same lousy Kings team (lots of talent, but no killer instinct or heart.. see: Webber, Chris) against a Laker team with 4 20-point scorers, a 14-time All-Star, and a 2-time NBA Defensive Player of the year and you think the Kings can beat that?

If they lost 4-0 two years ago, and 4-3 last year, how can that same team beat a team that has two NEW hall of famers!? I don't get the logic behind that.

I think Minnesota even will beat the Kings this year. [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], with Kandiman, Garnett, Wally, Spree, and Cassell they pretty much equal or beat the Kings at every position.

The reason the Kings do well in the season is because they have a ton of talent (see Blazers, Portland). But lots of talent doesn't equate to a ring if you don't have a leader that can score those points and handle the pressure down the stretch.
LakersFan2003

btw

Postby LakersFan2003 on Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:19 pm

By the way, notice how the guy claimed the Kings were gonna rule this board.

Yet, no other Kings fan has been stupid enough to come out and say they're gonna win the title this year.

I've spoken to a ton of Kings and anti-Lakers fans ... and they all, if they had to put their money on it, think the Lakers will win.
LakersFan2003

Return to NBA Discussion