This makes me sick...

This makes me sick...

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Sep 01, 2003 5:06 pm

http://www.sacbee.com/content/sports/st ... 9482c.html

i love how they try to make bibby look like one of the stars of the olympic team...
FabFourLakers

Postby Kobe's Empire on Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:12 pm

lol, the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] bee is full of crap...

they are by far the most bias peices of trash i have ever seen or read. without them making up that kobe was drunk, no one outside of [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] would know who their sorry [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] are.
Kobe's Empire

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Sep 01, 2003 8:37 pm

they are like "it slike they sent the old bibby from 2002 postseason BACK THRU TIME!" i was like wow u guys are seriously desperate to make one of ur players known! And i hate how NBA.com always has sacbee in the column!

im sick of the sacbee and their biased articles!
FabFourLakers

Postby 2BContN2004 on Wed Sep 03, 2003 3:12 pm

Just to let you all know, Ailene Voisin, the author of that article is HATED by Queens fans themselves. She is the stupidest person on the Scrapbee!!
2BContN2004

Postby TheChamps on Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:47 pm

What makes me sick is reading you guys trying to make fun of such an easy target and failing so miserably.

"Scrapbee"? "[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]"?

Sorry for being a jerk... just in case you have a good excuse like mental retardation or you're a chronic alcoholic, otherwise you guys are pathetic, very much non-championship quality posting.
Championship-Quality Posting
TheChamps

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:51 pm

TheChamps wrote:What makes me sick is reading you guys trying to make fun of such an easy target and failing so miserably.

"Scrapbee"? "[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]"?

Sorry for being a jerk... just in case you have a good excuse like mental retardation or you're a chronic alcoholic, otherwise you guys are pathetic, very much non-championship quality posting.

and ur avatar is eduardo najera....

atleast we know why UR not a champ...
FabFourLakers

Postby BDG on Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:12 pm

TheChamps wrote:What makes me sick is reading you guys trying to make fun of such an easy target and failing so miserably.

TheChamps, stay away from flaming. It's only gonna hurt you. Keep it clean and don't make these debates personal. Thanks.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Return to NBA Discussion