Tim Duncan got hurt! Left game (ankle) will not return...

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:14 pm

swolswol wrote:LET ME ANSWER THAT

THE LAKERS HAVE PLAYED 2 PLAYOFF TEAMS (MAVS & SUNS) ARE 4-0

THE SPURS HAVE PLAYED ONE (SUNS) AND ARE 3-2

YOU ONLY FURTHER STRENGTHED THE LAKERS ARGUMENT, KEEP THE TROPHY WARM SPURMS, YOU ARE MERELY RENTING IT

THANX FOR THE UPDATE THOU

NICE SWOL! Yea spursfanatic forgot to mention we played tha mavs on opening night wITHOUT kobe...and not to mention that kobe is not 100% yet, and we have injuries to some key players(fox and slava)....

but i think tha spurs situation couldnt get any worse...Duncan, Parker, Horry, Carter, Ginobili, Bowen, all beat up...its gonna be a sad SAD game tommorow
FabFourLakers

Postby SWOL on Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:52 am

HORRY IS SUCH A CLOWN, HE SHOULD JUST KEEP HIS FACE SHUT, IF HE OPENS IT AGAINST THE LAKE SHOW KARL IS GONNA SHOVE A MAILBOX IN HIS MOUTH :jam2:
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby Spurfanatic50 on Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:49 am

FabFourLakers wrote:
swolswol wrote:LET ME ANSWER THAT

THE LAKERS HAVE PLAYED 2 PLAYOFF TEAMS (MAVS & SUNS) ARE 4-0

THE SPURS HAVE PLAYED ONE (SUNS) AND ARE 3-2

YOU ONLY FURTHER STRENGTHED THE LAKERS ARGUMENT, KEEP THE TROPHY WARM SPURMS, YOU ARE MERELY RENTING IT

THANX FOR THE UPDATE THOU

NICE SWOL! Yea spursfanatic forgot to mention we played tha mavs on opening night wITHOUT kobe...and not to mention that kobe is not 100% yet, and we have injuries to some key players(fox and slava)....

but i think tha spurs situation couldnt get any worse...Duncan, Parker, Horry, Carter, Ginobili, Bowen, all beat up...its gonna be a sad SAD game tommorow

Yea it was a sad game. For who I wonder???
THE FOURTH TIME AROUND --- IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST TIME.
Spurfanatic50
Clublakers Rep: Spurs

Postby BDG on Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:34 am

I have to agree with SpursFanatic... we didn't play very well, but come playoff time, we'll see who gets the last laugh. :man9:
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Vasashi17 on Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:49 am

Spurfanatic50 wrote:Tim is out with a mild sprain. Could be 3 weeks or only 1. Definitely will miss the Laker and Maverick game. Parker has already missed 5 games and will likely be gone for the next 2 or 3. Ginobilli got a knee in the back. Horry has a groin problem. Carter is on the 15 day DL. Popovich was suspended for a game. I think that is all the Spurs news that is up to date.

Gee...this all sounds kinda familiar....complaining about a team's success because of numerous injuries....at least this is not all happening during the playoffs....Spurs were completely healthy last postseason....Lakers weren't....yet it still came close with Horry's 3.....the true champion will reclaim the title this year and whatever happens, noone should cry about it...what goes around, comes around....but I still want you guys at full force, cause it will feel that much better when we take it to you....thanx for stealing our hardware while we were down....but now its time to take it back.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Spurfanatic50 on Fri Nov 07, 2003 12:29 pm

Vasashi17 wrote:
Spurfanatic50 wrote:Tim is out with a mild sprain. Could be 3 weeks or only 1. Definitely will miss the Laker and Maverick game. Parker has already missed 5 games and will likely be gone for the next 2 or 3. Ginobilli got a knee in the back. Horry has a groin problem. Carter is on the 15 day DL. Popovich was suspended for a game. I think that is all the Spurs news that is up to date.

Gee...this all sounds kinda familiar....complaining about a team's success because of numerous injuries....at least this is not all happening during the playoffs....Spurs were completely healthy last postseason....Lakers weren't....yet it still came close with Horry's 3.....the true champion will reclaim the title this year and whatever happens, noone should cry about it...what goes around, comes around....but I still want you guys at full force, cause it will feel that much better when we take it to you....thanx for stealing our hardware while we were down....but now its time to take it back.

Wasn't crying or complaining. I am the Clublakers Spurs Rep. Getting the info to who needs it. Thats all. Perhaps I should just post a boxscore. I just happy the Spurs didn't get blown out last night. I am proud of the guys. Played their rear ends off. Hopefully we can beat Dallas. They are our biggest rivals (besides Utah and they will suck this year), but with Karl in LA maybe the Lakers will be our biggest rival.
THE FOURTH TIME AROUND --- IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST TIME.
Spurfanatic50
Clublakers Rep: Spurs

Postby mazter_roshi on Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:27 pm

Spurfanatic50 wrote:Ginobilli got a knee in the back..... Horry has a groin problem

What kind of games you guys playing down there at the SBC center? :man10: :man10: :man10:
mazter_roshi

Previous

Return to NBA Discussion