Timberwolves lookin good!

Timberwolves lookin good!

Postby T' Wolf Fan on Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:53 pm

Hi ladies and gents. I've been checkin out this site for a long time and think it is very tite. Even though I am a t' wolf fan I think the Lakers have been number one in the best offseason but the TIMBERWOLVES are close behind. It should be a good matchup, and I still think the Wolves will beat the Lakeshow.

Lets see we got

Olawakandi
KG
Spree
Wally's World
Sam the "cam" Cassell

Johnson
Troy
Gill
Lopez
Woods

thats just to name a few.

I can not wait till the season starts.
AND I REPEAT KOOL SITE

TIMBERWOLVES :man13: :bow:
T' Wolf Fan

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:55 pm

It'll be good to see them finally get outta the 1st round, but if they play us, then that's too bad... But they did a lot of good transactions this offseason. :bow:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby T' Wolf Fan on Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:59 pm

Thanks Lakergyrl, u seem pretty dang cool. But if its Lakers v. Wolves I gotta say Wolves.

By the way can I join if I want to?
T' Wolf Fan

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:00 pm

REGISTER WE TAKE ALL COMERS........YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT OFF SEASON, ........... YO LOOK UP THE POST ON THE SUPPOSED KG TRADE TO SAN ANTONIO YOU'LL FIND IT HILLARIOUS
Last edited by SWOL on Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:01 pm

SWOL

Postby T' Wolf Fan on Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:04 pm

What the heck? I didn't hear nothin like that. that guest must have been puffin the magic dragon. IF YA KNOW WHAT I Mean
T' Wolf Fan

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:06 pm

I THINK WE EXPOSED HIS STUPIDITY
SWOL

Postby T' Wolf Fan on Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:09 pm

U are cool swolswol, for a Laker Fan>>>> LOL
T' Wolf Fan

Postby Reddy on Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:10 pm

Register t wolf fan!!!!!!!!!!!! REGISTER!!!!!!!! :bow:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:11 pm

We welcome all fans :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Re: Timberwolves lookin good!

Postby zetaw00d on Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:23 pm

T' Wolf Fan wrote:Hi ladies and gents. I've been checkin out this site for a long time and think it is very tite. Even though I am a t' wolf fan I think the Lakers have been number one in the best offseason but the TIMBERWOLVES are close behind. It should be a good matchup, and I still think the Wolves will beat the Lakeshow.

Lets see we got

Olawakandi
KG
Spree
Wally's World
Sam the "cam" Cassell

Johnson
Troy
Gill
Lopez
Woods

thats just to name a few.

I can not wait till the season starts.
AND I REPEAT KOOL SITE

TIMBERWOLVES :man13: :bow:

The wolves just moved up above the Kings....
1 Lakers
2 Spurs
3 Wolves
4 Queens
5 Rockets
zetaw00d

Re: Timberwolves lookin good!

Postby zetaw00d on Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:26 pm

T' Wolf Fan wrote:It should be a good matchup, and I still think the Wolves will beat the Lakeshow.

A real wolves fan!!! Even though i still think that the Lakers will mop up the wolves, i still give you respect!!!
zetaw00d

Postby T' Wolf Fan on Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:13 pm

Why do u wasnt me a t'wolf fan to register?

Thanks for giving me respect
T' Wolf Fan

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:19 pm

Register, we welcome all insight from all TEAM FANS! We love having other fans because in most cases, other fans see the situation ALOT differently than Laker fans here, and we love that. That means more SMACK to go around!

By the way, do you know of any good T-Wolve websites or message forums?
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby T' Wolf Fan on Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:23 pm

No LD2K, if I may call u that, I don't know of any.

All u ladies and gents. talk very nice to me even though I like the wolves.

Thats vert tite! :man1:
T' Wolf Fan

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:23 pm

Register already. :man1:
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby T' Wolf Fan on Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:28 pm

Why is every one up on me registreing? :man5:

Im confused :bang:
T' Wolf Fan

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:34 pm

When u register, it's more better, that means ur a member... Ur still a guest, and we want u to be a member now..... :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby T' Wolf Fan on Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:38 pm

Why u want me? Whats better about it?
T' Wolf Fan

Postby BDG on Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:08 pm

guests don't get much respect, because there are a lot of idiots that just come on forums as guests (no one knows who they are) and just talk their head off and spam/flame the site.

members usually get more respect than guests. plus it's good to have fans from all teams.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Kobe834 on Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:09 pm

ha ha kg to san antonio. what a stupid post :man7:
Kobe834

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:35 pm

The Wolves got good quick...at almost every position there is a good matchup...

PG) Payton vs. Cassell >> Payton has a decent edge but SamIam will keep Payton's hands full >>Advantage LAKERS

SG) Kobe vs. Wally >> :man10: are you kidding me...if you are gonna call Kobe a raper it will definitely be here...He will thoroughly rape Wally...the wolves should move Spree over guard Kobe, but still advantage Kobe..Spree has no chance, but still a way better chance then Wally >>Overwhelming Advantage LAKERS

SF) George vs. Spree >> Spree has the advantage here, but still George has good D....George would have a slight edge over Wally if they switched Wally over to the 3. >> Advantage WOLVES (if Spree is at 3) otherwise its a PUSH

PF) Malone vs. KG >> Malone will prevent KG to cheat off him to help on Shaq in the post, but KG will eat up Malone on the offensive side....Malone will give fits to KG however, because he will be so hard to post up on and go around, but KG can still rely on his height >> Advantage WOLVES

C) Shaq vs. Kandi-man >> Olowakandi has given an out of shape Shaq fits and really isn't a bad matchup....but Shaq can still dominate if he wanted to, it would just be harder to.....but now, a more trimmer and an in shape Shaq will have to worry about cavities after eating up the Kandi-man on both sides of the court >> Overwhelming Advantage LAKERS

As you can see, those match-ups will be pretty much even, but the Lakers still have the edge physically and they have an overwhelming edge mentally. Wolves fan, you have to hope your team doesn't face us in the first round again this year, because then KG will leave you guys for sure for not getting past the first round again.....if the wolves face anybody else, they have a great chance of getting out of he first round this year....I really believe that if the wolves don't at least make it to the western finals where they will face the Lakers, then KG will walk, but if the wolves do make it to the western conference finals, then KG will think about staying.....So twolves fan....your team pretty much has the ball in their court when it comes to convincing KG to stay, but you have to pray that you don't face us in either the first or second round
But anyways welcome to the site and you should definitely register and your team as of right now has had the 2nd best offseason only behind to the Lakers...the Nets were number 2, but you bumped them to 3...good luck next season you guys are still gonna need it
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:05 pm

we respect opinions and smack.......most guest jus talk [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].......we give props when props are due man......if ya got good points and opions bring em
SWOL

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:16 pm

damn i forgot they got casell, they're going to be good, but no way can they take us. they only one who can dominate on that team is KG
[The Will To Act] | [My Music Blog]

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby T' Wolf Fan on Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:58 am

I am thinking about joing LD2K, Lakergyrl, and u other non haters. I really appreciate u guys not being cruel to a Wolves fan. :bow:

Lakergyrl u are so cool! :bow: :jam2:
T' Wolf Fan

Next

Return to NBA Discussion